SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop - Buy a Sig!

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Awaken Knight
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 38569

Re: SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop - Buy A Sig!!

BUMP for my bank :smt047

and also HVE sig maker :-"

Spoiler
Lawless One
Absolutely Evil
Alliance: TPP
Race: Priate
ID: 84300
Alternate name(s): ~tackless shadow~
lawless one
balam
dagrith

Re: SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop - Buy A Sig!!

"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop - Buy a Sig!

1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar)
sig
2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video)
nope
3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be?
normal
4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc)
Use pictures of the brown sugar cinnamon poptarts and please dont use pictures of the box please use pictures of the actual food and in can you somewhere in the sig put a big Å but not too big
5. Any preferred colour theme?
In spots where there isnt pop tarts use vibrant colors
6. What text would you like on the piece?
BYRNES
Timeless Åncient God of the ÅJNÅ
7. How much do you wish to pay?
Usal rate
8. Contact Details
You have everything
9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used)
Within two day preferably

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

The actual poptarts iof you cant make dead line dont worry im just looking a little bare in my sig area haha

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

hay man.

got a challenge for ya.

i would like a sig please no major pref on it just theses.

Name: Sammael

Ascension: Lord of the Timeless Ancient Gods
Note: Change every time i ascend.

Alliance: Nemesis Core
Note: every time i change.

Colors: pref dark but any will do.

Picture: i would like you to some up with your own interpretation of a image for me.

Animation: none.

Time frame: no rush.

Price: normal 750bill but will pay extrat for your time and effort.

Sam
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict

So SS close or anything yet?

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

How's it coming you scallywag?

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:
S.M.B wrote:How's it coming you scallywag?

:-"

:-k

Image Image
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:
Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:
Pre Fab Sigs! FOR SALE

PreFab Sigs Cost 325bil, and will be ready within minutes, as I would just need to add the text they are all posted here and as follows:

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler] will put your text on it, so no worries
Bias Admin colour
Byrnes
Forum Addict

You gonna change that text for me bro?

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Np bro i dont have much interent anyway and can you keep the orriginal because im ascending in about 4 days and my title is gonna change or if you could change it to prince PoTAG

Image Image
Arios
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1931017

+1 star jump for Bluebeard :smt047
- - - - - Image - - - - -
Spoiler
I make sigs on request, PM me if u want to see more examples of my work.
xXJanitoXx
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Wolves of Terra
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 68275

hey bro im looking for someone to make our guild a sig seeings how we only have two members (me and one of my rl mates) and im not up to scratch with my photoshop as of yet.

looking for something sharp and sleek, something to do with wolves.

510 x 100 pixels

if you need anymore info hit me up on msn pyromacer@hotmail.com
Made By SS
Made By me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Sigs
Made By me
Made By Me
Made by Me

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

"It's sad when they men who are farming you due to your inactivity go inactive" - xXJanitoXx 2010

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRADE FEEDBACK HERE
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

hey s,s any chance you could do me a sig

goa'uld themed so dark coulors but not a space ship
and could you include my avvy pic in the sig some were
wrighting to contain : Dark Lord Tacoma
if you need any more details catch me on msn you have me added thnx
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: Deity
ID: 0

Re: SuperSaiyan's Signature Signatures Shop

Joel McHale wrote:
Pre Fab Sigs! FOR SALE

PreFab Sigs Cost 325bil, and will be ready within minutes, as I would just need to add the text they are all posted here and as follows:

[spoiler]Image

[/img][/spoiler] will put your text on it, so no worries

I want this one with the name cait02 on it and Ex-FuAll member on it as well
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I need an account show me what you got in a PM.
Oh christ! the world will end!

You can buy mine if your after something top notch :) its in accounts for $

Return to “Graphics Archives”