Need an alliance sig made

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Need an alliance sig made

Juliette remember none of us started with all the knowledge universe holds and graphic design is a process one never ceases to learn. You still have much to learn as well, while Duck does have a bit more to learn than you that doesn't give you the right to insult him. Constructive criticism is fine, but no need to be offensive, remember you have encountered problems you didn't know how to solve by yourself and you have asked for help before and I could be offensive and say how bad it looked, just like the people who gave me some tips all those years ago could be, but what good would that do?

Venom, I can understand that, but at the end of the day the amount of work one must put into this is the same than if the alliance was already 'established' ;)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Neimenljivi wrote:Juliette remember none of us started with all the knowledge universe holds and graphic design is a process one never ceases to learn. You still have much to learn as well, while Duck does have a bit more to learn than you that doesn't give you the right to insult him. Constructive criticism is fine, but no need to be offensive, remember you have encountered problems you didn't know how to solve by yourself and you have asked for help before and I could be offensive and say how bad it looked, just like the people who gave me some tips all those years ago could be, but what good would that do?

Venom, I can understand that, but at the end of the day the amount of work one must put into this is the same than if the alliance was already 'established' ;)

~N

True! also Venom, i highly recommend Neimenljivi, done the work on my sig =D>
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

ask my lil kiwi mate phalax.. he's done all the sexy siggys Forgotten Serenity are now proudly wearing..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

T-X wrote:That looks like crap, Duckie. What were you thinking, let's make a joke out of FE? :?
(Also, Venom; avatar sizes on this forum are restricted to 200x200.) ;)
Seriously, that's so far over the top it isn't funny. You're right that they don't look great, but there's no need to break it down that hard. Your last name isn't Cowell, miss.
fem fatale wrote:ask my lil kiwi mate phalax.. he's done all the sexy siggys Forgotten Serenity are now proudly wearing..
Phalax's awesome, or that Photonic dude.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Duck Dodgers wrote:
T-X wrote:That looks like crap, Duckie. What were you thinking, let's make a joke out of FE? :?
(Also, Venom; avatar sizes on this forum are restricted to 200x200.) ;)

it was a quick dabble ya perpetual critic :P
and perhaps ... they are not meant for this forum, you eager beaving judgemental women you ! ... seeing as he is likely not allowed to change this forums banner and gives exact pixel sizes which are not related to the ones on this forum.

Also, Venom, these were quickly made between turn changes, if you like to see certain changes, dont be affraid to ask/suggest.

HAHAHAHhaaaaaaaahahahahahah

for ONCE!!! i will agree with julliette 8-[
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Another reason to dislike Juliette. :roll:

Neim, you should sell insurance if you manage to get people to pay that much for a piece of digital artwork.

I would do something, but not got all that much time. Just keep an eye out for SS' work, I assure you it will be worth something ;)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

We both know that the price is determined by both the quantity and the type and quality of work one wants to have made. A price for 50 sigs, for instance, is naturally a lot higher than a price for 1 sig ;)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

A shot at something more green and different text :P

btw, I just like trying things ^_^
a very bad hairdo
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Duck Dodgers wrote:Image

btw, I just like trying things ^_^

ooo nicee =D

btw guys if you have a problem with julie come to me ;)

ill sort you out
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Duck Dodgers wrote:Image

Yes. :-D See, proper motivation and you can make pretty things. *chuckles* Still hard to read though. :shock: How do you get that every time?
Duck Dodgers wrote:btw, I just like trying things ^_^
;)
Neimenljivi wrote:Juliette remember none of us started with all the knowledge universe holds and graphic design is a process one never ceases to learn. You still have much to learn as well, while Duck does have a bit more to learn than you that doesn't give you the right to insult him. Constructive criticism is fine, but no need to be offensive, remember you have encountered problems you didn't know how to solve by yourself and you have asked for help before and I could be offensive and say how bad it looked, just like the people who gave me some tips all those years ago could be, but what good would that do?
*chuckles* Oh, you are absolutely right, of course! :D Duckie and I are just messing about, he and I know it. Thanks for the compliment, by the way. :-D

CJL wrote:Another reason to dislike Juliette. :roll:
:smt043 Oh no, whatever shall I do!?
Stuart Gordon wrote:Your last name isn't Cowell, miss.
You would know.
Stuart Gordon wrote:Phalax's awesome, or that Photonic dude.
+1

In the spirit of Thomas Cole's (Faded) Empire, Desolation. *grin* Testing the waters. (Oh, and I fully expect a similar treatment as I gave Duckie earlier. :-D
:P [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by Juliette on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

T-X wrote:In the spirit of Thomas Cole's (Faded) Empire, Desolation. *grin* Testing the waters. (Oh, and I fully expect a similar treatment as I gave Duckie earlier. :-D

nobody else is low enough to give you the same treatment.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

CJL wrote:
T-X wrote:In the spirit of Thomas Cole's (Faded) Empire, Desolation. *grin* Testing the waters. (Oh, and I fully expect a similar treatment as I gave Duckie earlier. :-D
nobody else is low enough to give you the same treatment.
:smt043 Haha yes, that must be it. Guess tough love jokes do not land properly with this 'bromancing the ponies'-sugar rush certain people have, but at least the one who had to get them understood. :-D

I mean, the sig itself is brilliant, of course. Excellent use of a standard font, perfect placement, space for everything the customer wants and more! :shock: *grin* Who would not **Filtered** rainbows when they saw this. :-D Thought I'd do my own critique.

Anyway. I am sure SS has stunned the man Venom with actual art. ;)
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Jim wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The Rainbow Bridge to Asgaard is here. That is my ride. Talk later! :-D

SuperSaiyan wrote:
T-X wrote:Anyway. I am sure SS has stunned the man Venom with actual art. ;)
my procrastination keeps getting in the way of fixing the issues with the original concept I submitted :P
*is curious* :-D
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

T-X wrote:
Jim wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The Rainbow Bridge to Asgaard is here. That is my ride. Talk later! :-D