2012 Awards Sigs request

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: 2012 Awards Sigs request

matty~ wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Image

Decided I'd give it another shot when I actually have time and actually make animated one (don't think any SGW awards were animated so far).. So here it is.

~N

sweet dude looks better then the other 1

dont let minisaiyan get on your nerves he's hatin..

oh btw. miniSaiyan.. who would want a bright orange and pink annual award when this is suppose to be a dark game sayien lol your veiw on peoples likes and dislikes are twisted.

yes, i was being deadly serious when i said about liking shiny and bright.
What makes you think im hating, im making a comment that having an animation is unnecessary, especially one of such length, and this one doesnt look impressive.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I know it doesn't fit the colour of the rest of the sig, but Niem a Stargate is Blue. Even I know that and I've only watched a few episodes of Atlantis
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Bromas wrote:I know it doesn't fit the colour of the rest of the sig, but Niem a Stargate is Blue. Even I know that and I've only watched a few episodes of Atlantis
It is the dialling computer, not the stargate.. :oops: Nerd moment. In any case, I might be the only one who finds it pretty but hard to read? ;)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:I know it doesn't fit the colour of the rest of the sig, but Niem a Stargate is Blue. Even I know that and I've only watched a few episodes of Atlantis
It is the dialling computer, not the stargate.. :oops: Nerd moment. In any case, I might be the only one who finds it pretty but hard to read? ;)

The downside to balancing effects and text. Having so much text, finding the right colors and such, is a major pain in the ass unless you want the text to stand out like a sore thumb.

I enjoy Animated sigs that are done well, but I am inclined to agree with previous comments that having several of these floating around can cause quite the problem for people with slow internet.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Hehe yeah matty. Also reply to the PM with more details about that sig, I should have the time now to make it happen ;)

Bromas - you recognize that it's from SGA, due to wraith-ish tech-like look, yet you failed to acknowledge wraith displays are much, much different from actual appearance. Like Juliette said, it's also the dialing computer, wraith-ish style as well, not the stargate itself, thus to match the colours would be absurd.

Anyway, if the size is such a big concern, I should be able to trim it down to 1/3, possibly even 1/4 or more (having some basic computer science knowledge helps these things a lot) judging by my quick calculations, although that shouldn't really be a problem because we do, after all, live in 21st century and due to forum restrictions most of the people will put it in spoilers anyway.
This is merely a draft.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

I'm not a fan of the grungy one, the flamey stargate one I liked. And pinki pie just makes me want to dance in spandex. I don't own spandex.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

If I win anything I'm using tet's.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Psyko
The Irresistible

Loki™ wrote:If I win anything I'm using tet's.

Anyone who wins an award can pick from the options provided by the gracious sig makers.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Graphics Archives”