Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: The Star Wars RP

While in the grasp of the mighty terantatek, Torn managed to stretch out with the force and flicked out and triggered a smoke grenade in his pocket.
Moments later he was unconscious and flying through the air towards the waiting mouth of the ferocious beast. At this point, the smoke grenade detonated at the feet of the monster. Shocked at the sudden explosion the beast jumped back, moving out of the trajectory of the falling Knight.
Smoke filled the area rapidly, and Torn bounced unconscious off the head of the terantatek and on to the hard ground a few meters away.
Further enraged by its blindness and inability to find its prey, the terantatek ran rampant through the smoke in the attempt to close its jaws round the escaped Torn.
In the confusion the beast ran straight into the group of Sith, weapons drawn.
"I feel the presence of the jedi! Over there! ARG! Its the terantatek"
Finding new prey, the creature set upon destroying the Sith.

Meanwhile at the other side of the smoke, Torn began to stir into consciousness again.
"Damn, that wasnt a pleasant experience. I ache all over!"
Sounds of battle reached Torn from across the smoke.
"I dont know which way that battle is going, but whatever the outcome if im still in this state when its finished...im dead."
Propping himself up, Torn began to use force heal on himself, recoving his bodies strength with his new massive reserves of force power. Moments later, he was back on his feet, and sprinting off into the distance.
"Thats enough for now, I need to find somewhere to rest"
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Ru'can's eyes scanned the area, searching for his target

An explosion to the left drew his attention

activating the scope in his helmet, he focused in on the single figure standing uneasily in the midst of the chaos

Ru'can's keen eyes picked out the subtleties of movement which indicated at least one broken rib. He watched, as the man closed his eyes for a moment, and observed the skin on the mans face begin to heal at an accelerated rate, within moments the man had straightened - no longer injured, and began to run off.

Satisfied that this was the specified target, Ru'can noted the mans course and made his way down from his vantage point.

Climbing onto his speeder bike, he followed the man at a distance, taking care to ensure he would not be noticed

I will wait until night falls and he stops to rest before i make my move
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Torn ran on, changing course seemingly at random, blending into the landscape around him, using the force to hide his presence and a his cloak to mask his figure. Finally Torn found a cave in which to recouperate. Using his new found senses he scouted the cave and found it to be small and uninhabited by any foul creatures.
However, while searching out with the force he felt a small presence at the edge of his senses.
Hmmm, not Sith...but definitely sentient... But whats somebody doing out here in the Korriban wilderness? Well im too tired to go any further today, this cave will do. Lets see what this person is up to...
Torn reached into one of the many pockets in his cloak and pulled out another force controlled scout droid. Activating it he sent it on his way towards the presence he had sensed.
Looking through the droids eye using the force in the last remenants of day light, Torn steered it towars the presense. Looking down he found a Kaleeshan standing by a speeder, wearing an array of wepons and gadgets.
"Merc, or bounty hunter. What the hell does he want?"
The Droid descended towards the figure and Torn activated the mini speaker built into the droid.
"Can I help you with something?"
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Lut'ien floated to the surface of the ocean once again.

As she gazed at the wide current, she saw that the darker currents had pulled her along.

Her eyes gazed out over her body.

There was barely any light color left in her body.

The red and black threads had branched out and replaced nearly all the other threads in her simulacrum.

As she watched, the bright glowing threads within the ocean around her grew thinner, then faded away, just as the last threads in her body darkened, then turned red.

All of a sudden, she felt her body surge with great power.

She felt anger.

She felt Pain.

She savored these feelings.

They gave her strength.

She used her new power.

She drew on the power within the dark currents around her.

Her strength grew further.

With a thought, she absorbed the poison within her bloodstream.

I feel anger.

I have been incapacitated too long.

She pulled in more power from around her.

~~~~~ Outside, in the real world ~~~~~

Lut'ien's body arched, and she moaned.

Suddenly, her eyes opened up.

They were not green.

They were an almost sickly yellow-green.

Her back arching once again, power unimaginable was contained within her small frame.

The power needed an outlet.

It found one.

Her body lifted off from Akadalyte's hands.
Force Lightning flowed along her body.
The lightning formed a mysterious pattern on her skin.
It sealed up the cut from the Hssiss.

Her arms stretched out. Her fingernails hardened, turning black with a faint greenish tinge, becoming almost like claws.

Hovering in the air, she twisted around, then alighted on her feet.

Akadalyte.

Change is in the air.

I have been reborn.

I submerged myself in the force. It taught me how to deal with the Hssiss poison. The force gave me the power I needed. It is time to move on. Your master is awaiting you.

Lut'ien strode off, heading instinctively towards the valley of the dark lords.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Ru'can sped silently through the rough terrain, easily keeping pace with his target

suddenly the thermal image he had been tracking dulled before vanishing entirely.

Ru'can slowed to a stop, he knew his helmet had not malfunctioned, but that the target had become aware of his presence

unperturbed, Ru'can opened the mouth vent on his helmet, and breathed deeply

he smiled beneath his helm, You may be able to hide your heat signature, but i can smell you

Ru'can throttled the engine of his speeder bike, stealth was no longer necessary

Moving swiftly, he approached the area in which the target before coming to a halt and dismounting

From an opening ahead darted a scout droid, which headed towards him, assuming a stationary position above his head

The droid crackled as its speaker system activated

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yes. I have orders to bring you to my employer, it seems he has business with you. I'm sure you realize that i know your location, you can either come willingly and i will not harm you or i will drag your prone body along over the side of my bike.

One more thing, my employer would like you to know that he has information on "those you seek vengence upon". Now, will you come out, or do we have to do this the hard way?"
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

The Sith were very annoyed that their prey had escaped... Nonetheless, they knew they had to report back to the Jen'ari... To not do so, would guarantee a death most gruesome...

Sith'ari

Your quarry has escaped... We could not catch him... He was too wily... He even defeated the derriphan...
We humbly ask to be allowed to continue the hunt...

Your Failure is unfortunate... Continue your hunt... You are more useful to me alive... He must not be allowed to get back to the Jidai... Use any means at your disposal...

Darth Perfidious pondered the news, knowing the Jen'jidai would not stop as long as they remained alive... Somewhat satisfied, he thought of his apprentice' long silence...

That silence is most unusual... I would have thought he had gotten the fleet into position by now...

~~~~~

Jocasta Yullzah waited, sensing that the Jidai were slowly approaching, harried by local wildlife, many of them wonderful Sithspawn...
She sensed the Jidai, all six of them... The weak and the strong alike...
Interesting... The Jidai brought a child along... That was unexpected... They must truly be desperate...
She could sense when the darkness of an Hssiss poured into one of the young Jidai...
Foolish Jidai... Children are so easily taken down and influenced...
The pride of the Jidai shall be their downfall...

Then Jocasta sensed the Jedi splitting up, one heading away from the others, this one trying to mask its presence, and two turning back... One of them the child, the other her former padawan, Akadalyte...

NO! Not good... They cannot turn back!

With her mind, she followed the two who turned back, she sensed something strange about the child... It was truly submerged in the Force... And the darkness was gaining ground within the small body...

Good... It could turn around again... The Jidai did not drain the poison from the wound... They cannot have realized the power inherent in the poison...

A short while later, she sensed the dark side taking full control of that small child, having eradicated the hold of the detested light side... She then sensed the child waking up, and turning around, moving towards her...

The power of the Dark side reigns true once again...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote

Lut'ien continued walking, slowing only so that Akadalyte could catch up...

Time is short, Akadalyte.

There is no need to go to the landspeeder now.

The poison that the Hssiss brought into me is no longer any danger to me.

I understand it now, so I keep it controlled.

The force has taught me where I must go, and I would like you to come along.
I am more in tune with the force than ever before.

Lut'ien walked onwards in a straight line, jumping up over obstacles, leaping over clefts and up cliffs, always moving towards the valley of the Dark lords.

Come, Akadalyte. The future awaits you. You will find your internal conflict will clarify itself soon.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Old characters

Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote

Lut'ien sensed a creature hiding ahead of them, eager for Jedi blood, waiting to ambush Akadalyte when he passed.

No, you do not wish to eat him.

Lut'ien projected true fear into the mind of the creature, and sensed as it fled into the depths of its cavern, trying to understand what had scared it so.

Little did she know that in her childish innocence, Lut'ien had done the impossible. She had given a creature formerly incapable of fear fear.

Lut'ien, with Akadalyte following behind, jogged up a steep hill, and gazed out, pointing at a craggy depression far in the distance.
That is our goal, Akadalyte. Your future awaits you there.

The Sith apprentice and the Jedi Padawan continued walking towards the valley.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Old characters

Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

"Yes. I have orders to bring you to my employer, it seems he has business with you. I'm sure you realize that i know your location, you can either come willingly and i will not harm you or i will drag your prone body along over the side of my bike.

One more thing, my employer would like you to know that he has information on "those you seek vengence upon". Now, will you come out, or do we have to do this the hard way?"

Torn stepped out from behind a near by rock, rifle in one hand and his unactivated saber in the other.
"It amuses me you think you can render me prone, but your offer intrigues me. However, at the moment i have more i seek vengeance on in the more immediate vicinity. A number of Sith seek to kill me to stop me giving information to the Jedi. I no longer care for the jedi, but I wish to destroy these Sith.
"If you aid me in killing the Sith, I will go with you to your master. What say you?"
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Ahh... They are getting near... Both the Jedi and the padawans... Excellent... Jocasta muttered as she sensed the Jedi approaching the valley...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Jocasta raised her head, a dark grin on her face...

Welcome, Akadalyte... I have been waiting for you...
Come, join me... I will teach you things you have yet to learn...

Jocasta beckoned Akadalyte forward with a twist of her left hand...

I can sense your confusion...
I will help you answer your inner questions...

Jocasta sat up as Akadalyte came before her, eagerly enjoying the exquisite pain she was in...
You wonder why I let this happen to me...
You ask yourself why I chose this fate for myself... and why the council denied your request to come on my mission...
I can sense your questions... They flow out from your mind... Your thoughts betray your doubts...
I shall answer you...

Jocasta reached out with her mind, once again linking up with Akadalyte, as she had done in the past...

The council fears you, my apprentice... They sensed how strong our bond was... They wish to control you and all other Jedi...
The Jedi Council has always been about control and limiting power... All other reasons are lies...

I once served the same goals, preventing the talented from reaching their potential... So ingrained in the system was I, that I did not know what the Jedi code and Council was doing to me... Its lies dulled my mind... They trapped it... Sealed up its true potential...

Only pain and suffering could break the chains... That is why they fear the dark side...
The scheme of the Council had chained my mind so well that I resisted the work to free it for over a month...

The pain... It is liberating, not bad... I control my pain now...
I have seen how pain and suffering can incapacitate anyone... I can teach you to control your pain, so that the double-crossing of the Jedi Council cannot control you, dear Akadalyte...

They denied your request out of fear of you, not out of fear for you...
Join me, and I shall teach you true control! Only through this will you control your destiny!

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Come Akadalyte... You do not need to fear me... I would never harm you...

Jocasta let her truthful emotions and intentions flow along the link to Akadalyte to show her honest intentions...

Had I wished you harm, you would have been dead already... The local wildlife is... fierce... But it obeys me... Just as it will obey you soon enough... I can teach you how to control it...

Jocasta projected her mind outwards, sensing the approach of the Jedi, as well as the very young Twi'lek Sith just outside the the chamber doors...

Come in, little one... You know nothing can harm you here... I will not hurt your friend here...

Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote

Why Akadalyte?!? WHY?!?

You do not care about her!!!

Why do you say something so horrible to your master!?!

She only wants to help you!!!

Lut'ien pins Akadalyte up against the wall, then starts crying.

What happened to you?!? You were never so spiteful and despicable before!!!

Lut'ien storms off into a corner, crying, and Akadalyte falls to the floor like a sack of grain.

You don't care about me, do you?!? I thought you were my friend!

**Lut'ien cries on**
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Old characters

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

The Jedi betrayed you, my young apprentice... Not I...

The influence of the Jedi Council has made you weak, Akadalyte... It has infected you with spitefulness...

See how your spiteful words have hurt your friend! The Akadalyte I knew would never let a small child cry like that without comfort... Have the members of the Jedi Council corrupted you so?

*sigh*

I would comfort her myself, but I cannot move over to her...

Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote

**Lut'ien sniffles**

Darkness? I have no darkness inside me!

I care about you! That is why I brought you here! To see the light!

You don't care about me, do you?!?

**The doors to the chamber slam shut seamlessly**

My master taught me not to control my emotions, not to suppress them!

**Lut'ien cries**

The Sith are bent on destruction and care not about others!
I don't care about destroying things! And I care about you, Akadalyte!
Now you are just being mean and cruel!
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Old characters

Return to “The Chapel of Roleplay”