Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Re: The Star Wars RP

Lut'ien looked at the scrap of paper, analyzing the symbols, her lekku twitching as she tried recalling where she had seen them before.
I have seen such symbols before, but cannot recall now where. I will look around, Master Triko.

Turning away from the jedi master, Lut'ien held her hand out, and one of the holocrons detached from the woven patterns in the air around her, and alighted on her outstretched hand. Calling forth with a tendril of the force, she activated the holocron.

Keeper of the holocron!
Tell me about the written language of the sith!

A hologram of a robed Draethos appeared above the holocron.

My name is Jedi Master Odan-Urr.

I am the keeper of the holocron.

I cannot tell you what you seek, for little is known of that language.
Someone as new to the force as you is not ready for learning much about it. The risk is too great for you. The power of the Dark side is not to be trifled with.

All I can show you, is a minor list of known Sith words and phrases.

A series of strange runes appeared in the air above the holocron, replacing the Jedi master. Shortly after, translations of these names appeared beside them.

Taking in the symbols, Lut'ien stored them in her mind, combining them together, slowly trying to translate the text, her lekku twitching slightly as she concentrated.

Thank you, master Odan-Urr. I appreciate your assistance. You may return to your vigil now.

The image above the holocron faded, and it lifted off, rejoining the pattern around her seamlessly.

Master Triko.
The Text is not fully translated but the words that stood out were 'sith', 'korriban', 'home', 'mission', 'capture' and 'Jedi'

I do not know what to make of it, as the holocrons can not tell me more. However, I can recall something about a desolate planet called Korriban from the database... It puzzled me, as I could not out where it belonged on the star charts... The only thing said was that it was somewhere in the outer rim.

The archives are still incomplete. The knowledge you seek is not, to my knowledge, here. I am sorry, but you will have to find your information elsewhere.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Magni
Forum Expert
Alliance: [TÅÅE]
Race: Ancient
ID: 75443

The Jedi investigator steps off his shuttle and onto the docking platform. He spots the captain who called him in and heads that way. He pulls down his hood, revealing long brown hair and a white tattoo that goes down the center of his face. The Kiffar speaks to the captain.

"Captain Dorrik, I am Tiranas Ver, the Jedi investigator that you sent for. What do you have here?"

"Well, Jedi, I have five dead members of a port security unit with three more missing, presumed dead. Of the bodies we have four where killed by blaster fire while the fifth seems to have stood behind a ship's engine. We also have a strange groove in the ground over here. I think it's from a lightsaber..."

"Very well, take me to the four bodies you have."

Captain Dorrik leads the Tiranas to the dead republic soldiers. Tiranas bends down over one and picks up the mans blaster rifle. His eyes glow a pale blue as his psychometry shows him what happened...

The port security unit TR-3141 has just received the call that there's a ship with falsified clearance codes. As they move on the ship, the pilot opens fire on two of the soldiers who were boarding the ship. The third member of the boarding party manages to stun the pilot and restrain him. As the pilot is brought out, one of the other members of the unit places a tracking beacon on the ship. Just as they begin to question the pilot, a cab crashes into two of the soldiers, knocking them off the edge. A clocked figure jumps from the cab, unsheathing a red lightsaber as he does and lands on the docking platform, cutting a groove in the ground as he does. The sith pushes a third soldier off the platform with the Force and kills another two with deflected blaster bolts. The final soldier is lifted by the Force and held behind the engines as they a turned on...

Tiranas drops the rifle and falls to his knees, panting.

"Your missing men were knocked off the platform over there and there. One of them placed a tracking beacon on the ship. Find it and send a scout ship to follow the signal. I must speak with the council about this."

Tiranas leaves the platform and heads to the Jedi temple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The scout ship has just arrived at the coordinates the tracking beacon sent back. The pilots look out at the sandy planet of Korriban and the fleet surrounding it.

"My god, open a link to Captain Dorrik."

The copilot presses a few buttons and nods to the pilot.

"Captain, we've just arrived at the coordinated from the beacon. The ship's computer is telling us it's Korriban, an old Sith world...and they have a fleet."

The control panel on the ship suddenly lights up as alarms sound. The pilot speaks in a frantic voice.

"Get the hyperdrive ready! They've spotted..."

Captain Dorrik is left on the line as it suddenly turns to static.

"Lieutenant? Lieutenant, do you read me?"

Silence.

"Damnit! We've lost them. Send a message to the Jedi council. Tell them we've found a Sith fleet around Korriban and send them the coordinates."
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

after being ignored by the Jedi, Kal and the rest of Blade Group left en-route to Korriban

Kal lying alone in the captains quarters onboard the bulk cruiser slowly twirling a vibro-blade muttering to himself

kriffing Jedi.....ignoring......sith.....not important.....sits straight up I can't believe they didn't answer the comlink, who do they think I am? do they not understand the dangers the sith represent..nooo they do know, they just refuse to act...they must be working with those kriffing bastards, oh well I suppose that's what I get for trusting those blasted force users

he gets up and opens the door just as the communications officer raises his hand to knock yes what is it?

s-s-s-ssir there appears to be a blockade around Korriban, and they are hailing us...how shall I respond?

do not worry yourself I will handle that
Spoiler
Magni
Forum Expert

Lord Tarjcul sits at the helm of a capital ship. He is lost deep within thought when the Captain contacts him over the comms.

"My lord, a small fleet of vessels has just jumped into our interdiction field. Shall we destroy them?"

"Have the Republic and their precious Jedi finally come after us?"

"No my lord. They have identified themselves as the Blade Group. I've heard of them before my lord, they have a strong anti-sith policy."

"Hail them, I wish the speak with their leader.

The sound of buttons being pressed is heard over the comm link.

"Comm link established with their main ship, my lord.

"Well, bothan, I'm surprised to see you here without the Jedi. Have they ignored your warnings about me and this fleet? Typical. The Jedi are always slow to act and they usually don't before it's too late. It's just like the Mandalorian Wars. Their slowness cost millions of people their lives...

"The fact that you are here proves we have more in common than you might think. You have come here because you are not content to sit around day after day meditating on what must be done. You are a man of action, a man who does not suppress their emotions but rather embraces them in order to do what is right.

"Much of what you think you know of us is propaganda perpetrated by the Jedi. We are not the monsters you think we are, the ones the Jedi have told you we are. They fear us, you know. They fear us for what we can do. Emotions are powerful and can be a powerful ally, as I'm sure you already know.

"But enough about the Sith, tell me, why have you come? Was it to destroy us or join with us? Either way, your journey has come to an end. I cannot let you leave here and our interdiction field makes it impossible to escape."
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

a small predatory smile creeps onto Kal's face as he responds

well you see my friend, the Jedi gave me this special direct channel to them, and yet when I try to call them on it, they ignore me....which is typical of their republic. So I suppose you can say I came here to join you...although don't think for a minute I like any of you sith, you did kill my father and disgrace my family name, and that anger keeps me sharp. I also have some questions but those are best discussed in person
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

I Have had enough of your petty words! You have outlived your usefulness, Trox Del-shun! It is time for you to DIE!!!
The dark Sith master lashed out with his hands, sending a torrent of dark side energy straight at the other Sith master...

With a mere flick of his wrist, Darth Perfidious activated his dark red lightsaber, letting its blade absorb the energy...

That name has no meaning for me, dark one... I gave up that name years ago! My name is Darth Perfidious now, and I care not for any other name...

Darth Perfidious struck out, sending Lightning straight back at the dark one, as well as destroying the roof above the Sith master...

You fell right into my trap, just as I had planned!

The dark one held out his hand, blocking the lightning, and tossed the debris straight at Upstart Sith master...
I knew you intended to betray me, there is a reason your master was banished from these halls all those years ago... I did not trust him then, and I do not trust you...

Shall we continue to waste time using the force on each other, or shall we test our mettle with the blade?

I thought you would never ask, dark one... I will enjoy striking you down with my blade...
With a simple thought, Perfidious activated his wrist shield, and leaped forward, striking at the dark one...
As the Sith was moving through the air, the dark lord activated his lightsabers, blocking the strike, and swinging his lightsaber at the side where the lightsaber did not protect...
The sith lord deftly blocked with his shield, then stabbed out with his lightsaber, intending to bore his lightsaber through the head...
Sensing the intention, the sith lord roared, and slammed his left lightsaber in, causing the stab to miss, then leaping up high and turning around mid-air, landing behind the other SIth, thinking to attack from behind...

In the background, one could see the countless sith apprentices standing, eagerly watching the two masters fight, soaking up the dark feelings that flowed from the battle...

Just as the dark one landed, swinging his lightsabers in from both sides, the Vashan flicked his wrist again, and the lightsaber deactivated, and the blade came out backwards, with twice the length it previously had, blocking the right strike, then kicking out with his sharp and pointed hind legs, literally goring the dark one through the chest...

Roaring in agony, the sith lord managed to strike with his left lightsaber, cutting off one of the legs that had penetrated his chest, just before the Vashan swung the reversed lightsaber, decapitating the Dark Sith master...

Speaking out into the air, Darth Peridious, new master of the Sith academy, spoke
It is over... It is done... I have fulfilled your revenge, my master...
Seeing the countless Sith trainees watching him, he spoke again...
GO! Return to your studies, little Siths... You need all the practice you can get... For the SIth are going to war... The republic has grown peaceful... We need to teach them the folly of peace!
As you wish, Master Perfidious...
The sith apprentices, knights and departed, leaving the new undisputable Sith master alone...

With an angry sigh, Darth Perfidious turned around, and looked at his right hind leg, where it lay on the ground...
That, was not part of the plan... There is no chance of re-attaching that...

I will have to build a new leg... Regeneration takes too much time...

The Sith master left the chambers, and limped down to the cybernetics lab, and built a new leg out of durasteel, with the end and joints spiked and hooked, making himself appear more fierce, finally coating it with a layer of cortosis weave, not wishing to have it chopped off again...

After finishing this, he had a Sith medical droid fuse it onto his body, then using the dark side to merge it fully with his body...

Testing his new leg, Darth Perfidous strode up to a wall, then struck out, effortlessly making a hole in the wall, not even scratching the durasteel...

Finally, the enhanced dark lord of the Sith strode up and out of the sith academy, sending a telepathic signal to his two apprentices, darth Tarjcul and Jocasta...

My apprentices... The Dark one is now dead... It is time to move to the next stage of the plan... The armies of the Sith shall once again be mustered on Ziost!
The Jedi shall once again be crushed under the feet of the warriors of the sith!

Come down to the academy... We have battle plans to make...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Magni
Forum Expert

"Very well, I will await your arrival here. However, before you come I should warn you, if you try anything I will make you watch as I destroy your fleet."

Lord Tarjcul ends the comm link and alerts his troops to the arrival of the bothan.
Spam Emperor
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

In the meantime at the slave planet Tatooine

Duke Earthcrawler stood there surounded by droids and sentinel droids. He was the underdog while the droids came to arrest him and take him to their commander in Coruscant. Yet they had no idea of his true powers, the dangerous power he had in the Force as dark and light as it could possibly be.His power woul;d easely overthrow him even without him being able to wield a lightsaber. However he had no intention to be discovered that fast and with a dash of Force Speed Duke ran to the nearest shelter before the well known sandstorms would take both him and the droids out.

In the dark patch of a hidden cave only Duke knew the existance off was a hidden base he created. Many man and friendly droids were there building armors, weapons and fleets, preparing for a long trip never to be seen in Tatooine again. However there was still much work to be done and Duke still wasnt able to get a new lightsaber. His old blue one from his time as Padawan was destroyed. He missed his external right-hand badly and did not feel complete as Jedi without it.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Lut'ien watched as her new friend, the padawan Akadalyte's master strode off to speak with Council member Wyntai.

What do you think they are speaking about, Akadalyte? Lut'ien said her left lekku twitching questioningly.
I know not, young Lut'ien, Akadalyte said, his voice showing imperceptible hints of worry that only powerful Jedi skilled at reading chiss, which Lut'ien was not.

I hope nothing bad has happened, but I have this nudging feeling that it may be related to my vision, and that scares me.

Be calm, Lut'ien. If we are to know, they will tell us.

Just then, Jedi Master Triko left the archives in a hurry without saying a word to any of the padawans, and Council member Wyntai walked over to them.

"Triko has been assigned a vital mission, for which you were denied the ability to accompany him on." She said the Akadalyte. "However, the council has assigned several available Jedi to a mission on Korriban as well, of which you both are named. Now please head to the landing bay as soon as possible, we must leave at once. In place of your masters, I shall be standing in with you under me."

Lut'ien, stay a moment, will you?

Yes, master Wyntai.

Your master, has requested that you get some field training, which a librarian cannot give you.

I feel that it can help you get control over the force, so I acquiesced. Your master will continue your training when you have more experience in the field... For that purpose, your master asked me to give you a temporary lightsaber belonging to an deceased Jedi knight, till the time you build your own. Ideally I would have you build one now, but there is no time. Now run along, little one.

As Master Wyntai walked off, Lut'ien walked over to the holocron vault, and sent the holocrons into their proper places, then left the archives for the landing bay, arriving just as three Jedi she did not know, and her friend akadalyte boarded the shuttle. A little nervous, she walked up to the wreck-like ship, and boarded, finding her seat along one wall of the shuttle, opposite from Akadalyte, and strapping herself in.

Jedi master Wyntai boarded just then, and the boarding ramp retracted and the door closed with a dull thud.

One of the Jedi Lut'ien did not know spoke:
As some of you know, the communications center just received an urgent message from a scout ship sent to track down a a ship belonging to a lightsaber-wielding individual who killed a squad of republic troopers. All we know about the ship, was that it was over a planet that identified itself as Korriban, and that the ship was blown up moments later.
This mission is two-pronged. First goal is to identify whether the culprit is still on the planet and if it is a Sith, and the second goal is to find out whether the world is actually the desolate Sith homeworld of Korriban. If it is, then it has to be investigated, so that the numbers of Sith can be found, so we know how many have to be killed off.

Just then, lut'ien said: Ss..Sith? K..Kkorriban?, and started shaking again, her lekku twitching wildly...
In her mind, her vision clouded over, and she saw again the strange world from her last vision, with hundreds of dark starships arranged in orbit above it, all flying off into hyperspace. The ships.. They'... they're leaving... Her vision once again took her down, and she saw the same desolate valley as before, but this time, the place she had last seen the dried husk of a Jedi, she saw the same Jedi lashed to a rectangular frame, but in good health, her eyes pleading for rescue... above her, a dark, evil-looking corpse was impaled on a long, barbed spike on top of the frame, robed in a black Sith robe, dried blood encrusting a hole in its chest and its neck blackened and cut through, the very air of the place seethed of an evil so cruel she shuddered in pain, all she could feel as the as she dropped off into unconciousness, was that cold evil, and the pleading look on the jedi eyes...

When she woke up again, the viewport behind akadalyte showed the star lines of hyperspace, and she could see the jedi knight that spoke earlier kneeling in front of her, its hand on her shoulder, and she felt peace and calm flooding into her.... It was only then she noticed how young he was compared to most jedi knights, he could not be more than ten years older than her.
Relax young one. You are safe now. No one can harm you here. You have had another vision. Please, tell us of it so that we can help you understand it.
with great reluctance, Lut'ien told the Jedi about the vision, describing the details, both of the mysterious trapped Jedi, and of the evil corpse.
I believe that Jedi can be none other than Jocasta Yullzah, the Jedi master that went to Tatooine almost two months ago. If she is trapped on Korriban, then she must be saved!

That dark corpse, the description you gave reminds me of a former friend of mine from my padawan, who disappeared under mysterious circumstances thirty years ago... One day he was just gone... I never learned what happened to him.
To see him dead, and robed like a sith, brings sadness to my heart, for I cannot believe someone as kind as he was could fall to the dark side.... Nevertheless, we must rescue Jocasta from the Sith!
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

You called for me, master?

Yes, Jocasta... I did...

I have sensed that the Jedi are coming to Korriban at last...

Yes... I can sense my apprentice approaching... It is time for me to go to the valley of the dark lords...

Yes, go, and take this wretched corpse with you! impale it on the frame! Its blood will serve our purposes now!

As you wish, my lord!

Jocasta Yullzah left, heading out into the wastelands containing the valley of the Dark lords, and impaled the corpse of the dead Sith master onto the spike atop the dark frame, and stood in the middle as its blood flowed freely down it, imbuing it once again with the power of the dark side...
as it flowed down, the blood highlighted the Sith runes on the frame, each rune somehow glowing with darkness the moment the blood had flowed past, and at last it reached the ground she stood upon, and tendrils of dark side energy shot out of the frame, grabbing her arms and legs, stretching them out, trapping her to the frame, preventing her from moving at all... ever so slowly, the corpse drained of blood, the last small amount draining out and drying on the black robe of the decapitated Sith master...

Telepathically to her master, as the dark side tendrils bored into her, subjecting her to exquisite and intense pain, Jocasta said:

My lord... I am in place...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lord Tarjcul! Send the fleet to the far side of the system, hide it within the asteroid belt there, then come down here, It is time to make the final preparations!
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

As Jocasta stands pinned by the tendrils of dark energy to the frame, she feels the pain begin to lessen slightly and a strange sensation wash over her.

As Jocasta cast around with all her senses to find the source of this mysterious...stillness....to the world around her, she discovered a wizened old man sitting a few meters away on a rock.
"Greetings Jocasta, it is good to see you again, though not as good as i would have hoped."

The mans appearance; dressed in Jedi robes, with thin gray hair and a gray beard showed him to be a Jedi Master of quite some age. Though he seemed to be covered from head to toe in dust

"I am disappointed to see you like this my old padawan.... you were a great jedi and could have gone far. I know we never saw exactly eye to eye but i have always wanted the best for you. But now i see you have abandoned everything i ever taught you to loose yourself to the Dark Side."

"Leave the sith, come with me and i will bring you back to the light. Let go of your anger, stop all this hate."
As he talked, the man stood up and began walking towards the helpless sith pinned down.
"The force is not meant to be abused and controlled like the sith would like it! It must flow through you! Only then can you be one with it. And to do that you must be set free from your emotions."
By this point the jedi stood directly infront of the sith.
"Do you see me now Jocasta? Look at me. This is the state you can achieve if you follow the path of the jedi. I am free and have achieved a perfect state. I am more happy than i could ever be....except for you. Leave the way of the sith and come with me, i can teach you once again."

Jocasta looked again at the old man and with startelling realisation she discovered he was not walking or standing but gliding and hovering. His clothes were not covered in dust as she first saw but his entire body was completely transparent.
A look of shock passed across her face.

"Yes, that is right my dear Jocasta, i am dead."
Magni
Forum Expert

"My lord, the fleet is in place, hiding in the asteroid belt but a new development has just taken place and I cannot come down to the planet just yet. I will be there as soon as things up here are settled."
Spam Emperor
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

*entering the command deck of the Sith vessel Kal looks lithe and deadly as he is addressed by Lord Tarjcul*

"Welcome, bothan. It seems we have matters of great importance to discuss. Tell me, why have you come?"

"well the blasted Jedi decided I wasn't worth their time and completely ignored me, im a kriffing noble, you dont ignore a noble I dont care if you are the blasted grandmaster of the jedi order, idiots made a mockery of me, used my group and then both the republic and those jedi decide to turn us out on our own, well they shall feel our wrath...The Blade Group is offering to work    with     the sith in return for getting to kill jedi and of course some monetary compensation"

*"Hmm...interesting. Before we continue, let me ask you something. Do you hate them?"

"...hate them? isn't that apparent by now? I turn my back on my own planet to pursue the bastard who killed my father and I left the republic and jedi because they did not appreciate our skill, so yes I hate them"

"Good. I knew you did, I could feel it boiling under your skin. I just wanted you to say it. Remember how it feels, how it fills every fiber of your body...how it strengthens you. Use and trust that hate for it will keep you alive. I believe we can work together to rid the galaxy from a cancer that has plagued it for far too long. This is a pinicle moment in galactic history. The Jedi will fall, and we will be at the head of the spear as we plunge it into their hearts."

"excellent, dont forget though there is one sith that I will give my entire group to destroy, the bastard forced my hand in leaving Bothawuii before I was prepared and for that he shall pay"

"And who is this Sith?"

"I never saw the scum sucker, i've heard his voice though, and I hear it still in my mind"

Tarjcul thinks for a moment, taps a few buttons on a panel and the voice of Darth Perfidious rings through the room.

"Is that the voice that haunts your mind?"

*without showing any emotion "it is his voice indeed"

"Excellent. What if I told you I knew where he was right now?"

still with the practiced mask of a politician "I would request...you tell me where he is and my best approach vector in order to kill him"

"I would suggest that we could simply bomb them from orbit, but I feel this is something you need to do yourself."

Tarjcul presses a few more buttons and speaks to the room.

"Master, my buisness here is concluded. I shall depart for your location immediately."

Tarjcul cuts the line and brings up a map of the planets surface.

"He is here on the planet below. You may take any ship you wish in order to kill him. I will remain here just incase you should you fail."

*presses a few buttons on the datapad as an automated ship is propelled from the underside of the bulk cruiser* "I shall remain here with you while that ship filled with an excellent neurotoxin rockets towards his location, but to be safe I would recommend one of your crewmen gets a lock on my droid ship and fires on its last known location to light the volatile toxin on fire once it impacts thoroughly killing everyone down there" *grins malevolently*

*More buttons are pressed.

"Leiutenant, a ship just departed for the planet's surface. As soon as it makes contact with the planet destroy it."

Closes the link.

"It seems you are well prepared, bothan. I like that."

"well I am a bothan afterall, we are nothing if not prepared for almost every possible outcome, there is another ship aimed at your vessel should my heart beat become irregular"

*Tarjcul smiles, an act hidden by his helmet.

"Excellent, you will be a valuable ally. This is just the begining of a lucrative period of history, for both of us."

"well as long as Blade is taken care of you have yourself an ally, now do you have anything to drink on this vessel?"

*Tarjcul snaps and a protocol droid comes "rushing" over.

"Tea. Hot. And for you?"

"sweet tea will be fine" nods his head slightly as his hand pulls out a data-card "now on this card is some important information regarding the jedi's current operations and certain umm covert operations of theirs, I imagine you'd like to know who some of the spies in your ranks are"

*"Indeed, I would be very interested in knowing who must die."

The droid comes back with the drinks.

*drinks readily from the glass* "oh this is delicious, I must get myself a new droid it seems mine has gotten a bit of an attitude, but yes yes their deaths and all that but I prefer using them to send false information back to the jedi allowing them to be misled and played for the fools they are"

"I suppose you are right. There will be a time very soon where we do not have to worry about such a thing and the galaxy will be a better place for it."

Tarjcul brings his hands up behind his head and un fastens his helmet. He lifts it off to reveal a child's face, no older than 15 with a cloth going across his eyes.

"A toast, to the future."

*"indeed, may it be bright and delightful"
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

*steps onto holograpic message platform deep underneath the sith academy*

I sense you have a disgruntled bothan with you, my apprentice...

I would wish to speak with him...

*the bothan steps forward*

I see you still hold a grudge against me, bothan.
Your weakling father knew I would betray him... He trained me to do that...

Yes, Kal of the house Fia'dor... Your father was a Sith master... A good Sith master at that too...

He taught me all he knew, then, as he expected me to do, and as is true to my name, I betrayed him.

Know that I still follow his tenets, and have taken care of the one who exiled him from his rightful place on Korriban...

*notices incoming ship*

You did not truly expect that simple neurotoxin to work, did you?

*a group of battle hydras and Shyrack fly up into the upper atmosphere, and viciously attack the incoming ship, disabling its engines, causing it to accelerate into the planet, burning up on impact*

You will not manage to kill me now, Kal house Fia'dor... I knew you were coming, and I could have stopped you, but I did not.

*the Sith master watches the bothan, then moves backwards a bit*

hmm? What is this?

I sense something elusive about you... Something your father tried to hide...

You, like your father before you, have strong potential in the force... I believe lord Tarjcul can tell you more about that...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*voice seething with hatred*
Greetings, Master Zen...

As always you seek to hold me back... Foolish as always...
Like all Zeltrons, I am naturally emotional! And I hate anyone trying to hold me back!

*Jocasta Yullzah lashes out with the force, sending lightening out at her former master*

I am a Sith now, and I Like being a Sith!

Peace and slow meditation is not the way for a Zeltron

*projects a sense of unease and lust into Zen's mind*

You should not have come here...

Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Zen watches as his former apprentice struggles with her emotions and lashes out with the force. The lightening comes streaming towards his body like furious snakes, but dissipates before it can touch him.
"My dear Jocasta, I am OF the force...you cannot expect the force to hurt me!
And these emotions you wish me to feel are far far below me now. I have achieved perfection, and i know you still have it in you to achieve it too."

Zen turns to leave.
"Maybe i should not have come her, but i have achieved in showing you what is possible if you choose the light. I have shown you that Jedi care for each other, while your sith master watches you writhe in agony strapped down to this device.
"Farewell Jocasta, you may see me again...i do not know..."

With that, Zen begins walking away and slowly his body fades down to nothing. As the man disappears, Jocasta's pain slowly returns to how it was.

Return to “The Chapel of Roleplay”