Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: The Star Wars RP

You understand nothing of pain, old man. I welcome this pain. I chose it.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

A Sith initiate runs in from the academy communications center, straight up before Darth Perfidious, and kneels down before him...

Jen'ari? This lowly one would report to you...

Speak, Initiate... I will listen...

A lone cargo vessel of Correllian manufacture has dropped out of hyperspace above this planet... Shall I have the fighters shoot it down?

No, young one... It holds several Jidai that have been lured here... They will want to stay hidden, so take several Jen'jidai along, and go to the plains of Derriphai, and herd them to the Jidai-kaar... My new apprentice is waiting for them there...

As you wish, Jen'ari...

The Sith initiate leaves with the small group of Jen'jidai (dark jedi), and head out into the plains of Derriphai, just as the Jedi vessel lands on the planet, taking up positions around the ship, leaving an opening only on one end...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A terantek moves on all four limbs forward, and bows before Jocasta Yullzah, scratching gouges in the stone before her...
Sit, my pet...
The Terantek sits down before Jocasta, venom dripping from its fangs, searing the rock it sits upon, just as Jocasta stretches a hand out, and rubs its spines...
Good boy... run along... I will call for you soon enough... I sense the Jedi are getting closer...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Lut'ien strode silently beside the other Jedi, concentrating on keeping her presence in the force small, so that the Sith would not notice her.
Thinking to herself, Lut'ien wondered why she felt uneasy and as if there was danger, but said nothing and continued walking. Looking up at the tall sides of the valley they had entered after abandoning the landspeeder, she suddenly saw movement up behind some rocks they were headed towards. When squinting, she saw that something looked like a huge lizard, and she started speaking softly to one of the other Jedi, somehow knowing she had to say something, just as it started hissing.

What is that lizard up in those rocks?

Huh? What did you say, padawan Lut'ien?

I asked what that lizard up there is, the one we are moving towards.....
The Jedi stopped, staring at the rocks.
Sithspawn! Everyone, STOP!
All the Jedi stopped and asked "why?"
There's an Hississ up there! It was luring us to it! We cannot trust the force blindly for directions!

There are creatures of the dark side here, capable of influencing the force-sensitive. Only the questioning nature of padawan Lut'ien saved us.

As the Jedi said that, the Hssiss jumped down, charging towards the Jedi, unwilling to let its prey get away..... Shortly thereafter, they could see many other hssiss running forward from the same place......

Sithspawn! Activate lightsabers!
The six Jedi activated their lightsabers, standing in a defensive wedge formation, with the Padawans protected by the Jedi knights and master.

Lut'ien thumbed her lightsaber on, marveling at its silvery green color.
Knowing her weak physical strength and small stature would not support brute force attacks, she realized finesse was needed. Thinking back on her studies of lightsaber combat in the temple archives, she realized that the needed style was called Ataru.

Just then the Hssiss reached the Jedi, and she saw the Jedi knights swing their lightsabers with ease, cutting the first several Hssiss apart before they could get close enough to deal damage, this continued for a while as the Jedi held off the Hssiss, but then several Hssiss came up from Akadalyte's blind zone, and she realized he had not seen them.... Leaping several meters up in the air, Lut'ien landed on its back, her lightsaber cutting off one front leg, and she leaped over to the next, plunging her lightsaber into its back, then onto the ground, where she used the force to run back to the other Jedi, barely avoiding the swipe of a third Hssiss's claws... Spinning around, she sliced off that limb, and leaped onto its back, using it as cover from its bites as she plunged her loaned lightsaber into its neck.... Just then, she saw the Jedi dispatch the last Hssiss on their end, and did not watch herself carefully enough as one of the Hssiss she had wounded swiped out, cutting a thin gash in her left leg, just before Master Wyntai arrived and killed it...

Whimpering in pain, her lekku sagging, Lut'ien fell down on her knees, moaning something incoherent, then collapsing into unconsciousness as the dark side venom from the Hssiss claws spread within her small body......

OoC: I would like someone else to write the next part here, as I can not decide what to do right now. I would prefer someone roleplaying as a Jedi to do it.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

During the fighting, a figure clothed in desert colored robes disappears from the fight. Nobody notices apart from Master Wyntai, who gives him a quick nod and darts of to save a padawan.
"Huh, what the hell are those padawans doing here anyway." The cloaked figure thinks to himself. "Just slowing the real Jedi down."

Seemlessly the Jedi merges with the landscape and begins up a nearby hill. From his elevated position he lies prone and assembles his lazer rifle. Looking down the scope he watches as the last of the Hississ as dispatched by the other Jedi.
"See, i knew they wouldnt need me."
Quickly he disassembles his rifle and gets out a small spherical object and presses a small button on the top. The object begins to hum and then takes of from his palm and floats by his head. Reaching out with the force, the Jedi Knight commands the mini scout droid "Find the sith temple." The droid zooms off away from him.
Standing up, the Knight begins to walk in parallel to the main force of Jedi, about 300 meters away. He is virtually invisible against the desert with his combination of force concealment and his chameleon cloak.
"I will find these Sith scum, and i will wipe them of the face of the universe. For i am Vengance, I am Pain, I am Fear, I am Torn.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

The Dark Sith lord banished the images from the Sith holocron just as another Sith Initiate entered his sanctum and knelt before him...

What do you want?

Jen'ari, forgive this intrusion... The team of Jen'Jidai you sent out has reported in...

Yes? Continue... I grow impatient...

The initiate gulped, then spoke on...
The Jen'Jidai reported that the Jidai are headed in the right direction, but were attacked by a pack of Hssiss... one of them was struck down, but they killed the Hssiss...

Find out why that pack was in that area! We cannot afford to loose more of them before the upcoming war!

Then get the rest of the hssiss cleared from the path of the Jidai!

As you wish, Jen'ari... Your will shall be done!

The Sith initiate stood up, bowed once more, then left the sanctum...

Sir Balor
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Rock Village~
ID: 1932688

Soi Oda powered down his tonfa sabre, the lowly sithspawn had not phased him, he did not flinch, and so the battle was swift. The force had guided his leg deep into the ribcage of the oncoming swarm and with a swift spin he had torn the sith sunder. But he was sure this was just the beginning.

A quick glance behind him and he knew the battle had not gone so well for all the jedi. A Twi'lek padawan by the name of Lut'ien was either unconcious or worse. Master Wyntai the leader of this mission was standing nearby looking down upon one of the lizardlike monstrocities corpses.

Master Wyntai, we have a casualty.

Soi ran towards Lut'ien, kneeling before her he began attempting to heal her wound, his force powers were not his greatest asset but it was worth a try. However no matter how much he concentrated his energies it wasn't having an effect, in fact he felt almost as if it was sapping his energy just being close to her.
Then he realised, these were not normal creatures, these monsters themselves had sith energies coursing through them.

Master i dont believe she can be healed on the ground, unless we have some sort of antidote somebody may have to take her back to the ship, their medical officers are far more capeable(sp?) than i at dealing with this. What are your orders?

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG
- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Torn scouts ahead of the main party, invisible against the backdrop of cliffs and deserts. As he walks he feels out with the force and scans the landscape with binoculars. From straight ahead he feels a small snap in the force as a minor force sensative being is crushed.
"Hississ, but ahead...Why?"
Running ahead towards ventage point, he gains the summit and crouches down to scope out the landscape ahead. There, between the cliffs he sees a number of Sith slaughtering a number of Hississ.
"What is going on? These Hississ stand between the Jedi main force and their destination! Why are the Sith clearing a path?"
Reaching to his pocket he pulls out a com-link.
"Greetings [i]Master[i]. The Sith are clearing a path between you and your destination."
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

The Miranda dropped out of hyperspace and glided towards Korriban. For the moment Marcus's electronic warfare systems were keeping his ship off sensors and effectively invisible..

Shortly after the decryption of the sith message the Jedi had rushed to assemble a team. In the commotion Marcus had slipped away and exited the temple. He had of course, often seen what the Jedi called "ships" and felt it an ill advised venture to risk his life by entering orbit in one. Instead he had chosen his own mode of transportation, which allowed him personal safety and the freedom to pursue his own devices.

"Senors sweep complete" chimed the digitized voice.. Curious, I imagine the Jedi are close to their goal. But the other signal.. couldn't be the bothan could it.. "Computer, course 32 891. Engage active sensor deflection and shield thruster heat.

Marcus set down on one of the taller abandoned buildings, near the outskirts of Dreshdae. Hopefully this was along the predicted route of the Jedi. Moving towards the exit ramp he removed a heavy rifle meant for range from his weapon rack. Hopefully they would exit the barren plains and continue towards the heart of the Sith force. Marcus moved towards the edge and went prone, viewing the plane and surrounding streets through a scope. Now all he could do was wait..
Last edited by Ra on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Death is the Road to Awe

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

The Sith removal team worked tirelessly on removing various non-cooperative hssiss and other sithspawn from the path of the hated jidai, when one of them sensed a presence up in the hills, rife with the so-called "light" side of the force...

that sith then curses, we've been made! Jam communications! After him! He must not be allowed to report to the Jidai!

The Sith jump onto their korribanese speeders, one of them jamming communications, and another sending out a telepathic signal to various reined-in sithspawn, ordering them to delay the Jidai...

Using their speeders and their superior knowledge of the terrain, as well as using the dark side to mask their presence, the Sith manage to get in between the hated Jidai and the main Jidai group...

Just then, they see the single Jidai coming around outside a small cave, and they see an enraged terantek charging out, knocking him to the ground, eager to kill him...

Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

"Damn, time to get out of here. How on earth did they spot me?!"
Thought Torn as he ran and formulated an escape plan.
The next instant, Torn found an enraged terantek bearing down upon him from a nearby cave. Seconds too late Torn attempted to dive out of the way, but instead was knocked to the ground.
Torn leapt into action, his experience and training coming into play. Almost as soon as he hit the ground he used a combination or Force Jump, Force Speed and Force Valour to bounce straight of the ground and fly over the head of the Terantek, landing clinging to the wall above the cave.
Next, with a wave of his hand he uses Jedi Mind Trick to propel the image of the Sith as enemies rather than him into the Terantek's mind.
As the beast begins charging down the slope to the onlooking sith, Torn uses his incredible agility and strength to ascend the cliff.
From the top he sees the Sith begin to engage with the Terantek. He knows the battle wont last long, but it did at least provide a minuite of distraction.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

The Sith were startled as the Jidai got away, but knew he would not get away so easily...

working together, they got the terantek under control, then lifted it up onto the cave wall...

as it ran to catch the Jidai, they knew he had little chance, for he was running into the haunts of the derriphan...

in order to keep track of him, they had a battle hydra flying above him, keeping one head gazing down at all times...

knowing the land, they managed to catch up and get ahead, and sealed off all exits from the haunts of the derriphan after he entered...

Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

"**Filtered**! A battle hydra! Gotta find shelter quick! Maybe i can loose it underground"
Torn ran full pelt into the nearest cave, and didnt stop running for another minute. Finally he stopped to catch his breath and took stock of his surroundings. As he did so, his heart stoped when he felt the presence of the dark side pressing in on him from every side. Sweat dripped from his forehead and panic flared in his eyes.
"What kind of place is this....the dark side....everywhere....i can bearly breath...what creature inhabits this place?!"
In a panic, Torn fled back the way he had come. But the enterance was lost to him. Panic spread further and torn began to run randomly searching for an exit.
"**Filtered**, this is no good."
Torn sank down to the floor to catch his breath.

Outside, the Sith gathered after blocking up all exits to the derriphan's lair.
"What do we do know?" One Sith padawan asked the Knight leading the group.
"Hah, there is no way he can escape now." But then, the Sith felt a touch against his mind, and a vision washed before his eyes.
"NO! He will escape, that tunnel over there! Prepare some defenses for when he comes out. The force has shown me this!"

Inside the cave...
"Greetings Torn. It is good to see you have not stopped getting in trouble since i left."
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

As the Derriphan sunk deeper and deeper into Zens mind, it consumed more of his essence. Starting with his feelings and emotions it consumed him. But with the last of his strength, and with the last bit of his mind that felt anything, before the Derriphan could begin devouring his memories, the force ghost flung the rest of his conscious towards the Jedi Knight that stood horrified a few meters away.

As Torn watched the old Master get consumed by the Derriphan's, he felt a shock inside his mind, a collosal amount of force energy entered his brain and consumed him. This was not the Dark consumation of the Derriphan's but as if being blinded by a bright white light. Torn's scream rent the air as his brain melded with the memories of Master Zen.

The next second Torn regained mental clarity, and the Derriphan's realised their meal had dissapeared.
"**Filtered**! MASTER ZEN! BASTARD SITHSPAWN! WHAT THE **Filtered** HAPPENED!"
With a push of his hand, Torn sent a unbearable force push towards the mini black stars of torment that had consumed the emotions of Zen.
The Derriphan's were sent realing by the sheer force of the combined strength of two master level jedi.
Turning to run, Torn reached inside his new memories and pulled out the location of the door Zen had intended him to take. Reaching the blocked exit, he sent another wave of force energy at it and it exploded into a million pieces.
Outside in the sunlight, Torn faced 4 Sith padawans, a Sith Knight, a circling battle hydra and a terantek. Torn made two mental gestures and spoke:
"Boom."
Above, the battle hydra exploded as Torn's Scout droid self-destructed next to its face. The hydra plummeted to earth and landed at the feet of the sith.
"BASTARDS! Il kill you all! What kind of sick creatures are they! What did you do to me! I mean Zen, i mean..AHHHHH DIE!"
Torn's lightsaber flashed red in his hand, as did the 4 Sith's.
"Out numbered eh? How about this sith scum!?"
With a mighty leap, Torn landed on the terantek's back. Reach his hand down, and reaching out with his new found force powers, Torn used every part of the force he commanded, and all his malice, to override the Sith's control of the beast. Backflipping of the beast he landed and dropped into an offensive stance, saber flairing red against the backdrop of the Korriban desert.
"YOU WILL ALL DIE FOR WHAT HAPPENED!"
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

The world was an empty ocean.

Nothing to see in any direction.

Lut'ien floated around, pulled here and there by unseen currents, unable to do anything.

Straining, she lifted her hand, and gazed at it. Confused.

She expected to see the red skin, but she did not see this.

Her eyes saw a brightly glowing white framework made up of innumerable strands branching out, forming a glowing simulacrum of her arm.

Lifting her head, she saw the ocean she floated in.

It was not blue, as she had expected.
It was not a normal ocean, but rather a glowing current.

Its colors were innumerable. They ranged from bright blue and green colors, to dark red, black and gray colors.

She realized it must be the force.

The bright colors were the light side, and the others were the dark side.

Straining her neck, she saw her whole body.

It was made up of the same simulacrum network of glowing, branching fibers as her arm.

She looked at her legs. One was glowing blue and green and white. The other was not.

Staring at it, she saw it was a deep red color, inter-spaced with black lines, and pale blue-gray lines in her thigh.

As she watched, one of those lines slowly faded, turning gray, then black.

She did not understand what was happening to her.

Shortly after, one core fiber of her body started fading from a bright blue turning to a deep, yet bright red.

Impatient, confused, flustered and a little bit angry she shouted out:

What is happening to me!?!

As she shouted, she saw the deep red tendril branch out, even quicker than before.

Why!?!

All of a sudden, the current on each side of her lifted up into two vaguely humanoid shapes, one bright, the other dark.

Speaking in unison, the two said:
You are at a crossroads, young padawan.
You are at a crossroads, young apprentice.

If you are not helped soon, you will be lost forever!
If you are not harmed, you will be come more powerful than any Jedi!

who are you?

We are the two sides of the Force.
We are the two sides of the Force.

What do you want with me?

We want you to stay strong!
We want you to use your anger!

Do not listen to the other one! It lies!
Do not listen to the other one! It will betray you!

Given time, the dark poison from your leg with conquer your body, making you a slave of the dark side!
Given time, the full power of the Force will flow from your leg into your body, making you more powerful than ever!

I don't understand! why do you contradict each other?

The other side tries to trick you! It wants to weaken you!
The other side tries to trick you! It wants to weaken you!

How?

By trying to have you use your passion!
By limiting your feelings, constricting your abilities!

How do I know whom to trust?

By staying strong, you will resist its effects.
By patience. Time will show you the truth!

Stretch your mind out! Feel the power of your body! Resist the changes!
Stretch your mind out! Feel the power pouring into your body! Thrive in your new strength!

Leave me be! I trust neither of you!

The two aspects of the force faded, the currents flattening out... leaving no traces behind...

Lut'ien looked out on her body, and saw the darkness within her body had spread even further, a thick line of deep red down the center of her other leg, branching out in the lower leg, her foot a slightly pale red.

Thinking, she realized no matter her choice, time is limited.

Then she slowly sank beneath the surface, and her consciousness faded once again.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

The Sith knight laughed as he saw the Jedi jump onto the terantatek's back, as unlike the Jedi, he knew that terantateks are nearly immune to the force, and love nothing more than to kill Jedi...

With a great roar, the terantatek stretched its arms out, and grabbed the Jedi, lifted it up, beat it into unconsciousness, and tossed far up into the skies...

shortly thereafter, the terantatek repositioned itself, ready to bite the Jedi in half on its way down...

Return to “The Chapel of Roleplay”