The Star Wars RP

For all structured and more organized RolePlaying
Magni
Forum Expert
Alliance: [TÅÅE]
Race: Ancient
ID: 75443

Re: The Star Wars RP

As Tarjcul and the bothan are having their meeting, toasting to their new found partnership, the dark lord feels a growing dark side presence on the planet below.

"I'm afraid we'll have to cut this celebration short. There is work to be done. Take your men and destroy the ships on the surface, the jedi's, my master's and who ever else may be down there. I want them with no way off. There are matters that I must see to down there, so await for my signal. When I give, begin the bombardment, I want nothing left alive."

Pressing a few button on a nearby console, Lord Tarjcul contacts his second in command.

"Move the fleet into position above the planet and wait for my command.

Tarjcul leaves to bothan to his work and heads to the shuttle bay. He takes a shuttle down to the planet's surface, landing near where that strange presence was; to the valley of the dark lords and Naga Sadow's tomb.

Lord Tarjcul hid his presence as the made his way toward the tomb. Once inside, he could hear voices: Jocosta's and two children, no doubt Jedi Padawan. But no, one of these children was the dark presence that had reached out to Tarjcul in space.

What is going on in here?

Tarjcul moved further into the tomb and soon came upon the tomb's main room. He quickly and quietly moved into the room without any of the current occupants noticing. He sat in the shadows, watching events unfold and waiting to see how things would play out. He watched as the young Chiss struggled with his conflicting feelings.

Ah, that must be Jocasta's former apprentice. This could be interesting.

The small figure crouching in the shadows waited patiently as Jocasta's apprentice made his decision and that's when things got interesting. The twi'lek girl lost control and pinned the chiss to the wall, then ran off crying. All the while Jocasta trying to turn the chiss. Now Tarjcul emerged from the shadows.

"Chiss, Jocasta is to dangerous to be kept alive. If she were allowed to stand trial, her words would poison and corrupt the weaker willed in the Jedi Order. If she is truly no longer your Master, take your lightsaber and strike her down. Put and end to her treachery."
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

I have no proof of any of that, Akadalyte. All I know is that I sense the great power around me. This world is overflowing with it. The spirits within the force is willing to teach me to use it. Why should I not learn from them?
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Bounty hunter?

hah... hah... hah...

He is no bounty hunter...

Welcome, Lord Tarjcul... I have been expecting you...

Jocasta suddenly stands up, and the chains holding her down drop to the floor inactive...

I have waited long enough... Do you wish to keep your life, chiss?
If you do, I would suggest you leave!
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Magni
Forum Expert

"Please Jocasta, let the chiss stay. Let him see how far his master has fallen is such a sort time. Let him see how weak you've become."

Tarjcul unsheathes his lightsaber, the dull red blade emitting a low hum.

"Come, I told you once I would kill you when I had the chance. Now I intend to make good on that."
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

When you have the chance? hah! You would do well to look behind you, lord Tarjcul. I would like you to meet a friend of mine, the Terantatek... It wishes very much to eat you...

Nonetheless, if fight you wish, then fight we shall...

Jocasta grabs her lightsaber then thumbs it on, but seemingly no blade comes out...

Terantatek, my friend, you may eat the sith lord before you...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Magni
Forum Expert

Tarjcul slowly turns his head and stares into the hulking creature's gaping maw as the terentatek bears down on him. The dark lord quickly turns, flings his lightsaber at the terentatek and jumps backward to the other side of the room, landing next to the crying twi'lek girl. Quickly he speaks to the young girl.

"If you wish to learn to harness your new powers come with me. If not, you can stay here and die. The choice is yours, but you must decide quickly."

Tarjcul extends his hand toward the terentatek and pulls with the Force. His lightsaber becomes dislodged from the creatures hide and flies into his outstretched hand.

"What's the matter Jocasta, you weren't confident about your chances against me so you brought in a terentatek?"
Spam Emperor
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

no, as always, you overestimate your skill, and underestimate mine, lord tarjcul...

The terantatek came before me during my imprisonment...

I did not summon it... It came to me...

I had hoped to let it taste Jedi master flesh, but the Jedi master did not dare come here...

are you afraid to fight me, Lord Tarjcul? I have seen your thoughts... they betray you...

Magni
Forum Expert

"No Jocasta, I do not fear you. The fall from light to dark is a slow process for those strong in the Force, and most often they die before they turn on their allies. Your fall however was far to quick for someone claiming to be a Jedi Master. This leads me to believe that you are weak. But I know there is no way I could defeat you and a terentatek.
Last edited by Magni on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spam Emperor
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Good... So you have a mind after all... You are less reckless than I thought... but I would think you still have a lot to learn... I turned because of the skill of your master Perfidious and because my training was not regular for a Jedi.
As you well know, Jedi normally train from early childhood, so to better twist their lies into the children, I started my training at the age of nine... I had learned how powerful my emotions could be by then... The Jedi seek to suppress emotion... Master Perfidious knew this, and played on that in his turning me...

I am ever grateful for this release...

now do you intend to leave, or shall we fight, or shall we wait for the Jedi scum to come here, in search of their padawans?

Magni
Forum Expert

"The Jedi were foolish to think they could still train you at that age. They must have seen great potential in you to accept that risk. Perhaps you are not as weak as I had thought. I have a proposition for you Jocasta, we could wait here for the Jedi to come and then kill them. They would not be able to stand against you, me and the terentatek. After we dispatched them, we could then set out against our Master. You may be grateful toward him for releasing you from the Jedi lies, but he is useless to you now. I was going to go against him on my own, but having you on my side would ensure his death."
Spam Emperor
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

I like that idea, lord Tarjcul. . . But what shall we do about this Jedi padawan?

What say you? Shall we chain him up? I believe I would enjoy seeing him test his tolerance for pain...

Magni
Forum Expert

Tarjcul simply shrugs at Jocasta's question.

"Do with him what you will, he's your apprentice after all. But we do need him alive to get the Jedi here. We can decide later whether he can be turned or not. If not, we'll just kill him."
Spam Emperor
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Chain him up?
Why? He wouldn't hurt a fly!
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

That, young apprentice, is the problem... He has yet to learn how to inflict pain! I believe you can teach him a lesson there... Can you not?

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

A trial? hah!
The word "Trial" indicates fair and neutral event... hah! It would be a Sentencing, not a trial!

It is the Jedi that are the criminals here! Jedi come here to capture me and my kind, claiming to be intent on "rescue", yet do I look like I need rescuing?

I am Sith now, and I Like being a Sith!

Jocasta waves her hand, and Akadalyte falls to the ground, immobilized, and is then pulled towards the center of the room...

Return to “The Chapel of Roleplay”