BrainUnWashing

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

BrainUnWashing

Use 2 market turns (2 quantities) to brain wipe and untrain 10% of your Super Soldier.
Use 2 market turns (2 quantities) to brain wipe and untrain 10% of your Super Guards.

Anyone used it yet?
Image ImageImageImage
Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

Re: BrainUnWashing

Does that mean you can untrain your supers now??
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

yeah 10% of either a week ](*,)
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

It would be half decent if it was 1 turn @ 20%
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

untraining something that was never meant to be untrained [-(
I just dont think its the right idea to go with at all.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I agree with SoL...excuse me while I go throw up :smt078
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

waaaaay too steep to be worth it
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Eärendil wrote:Well, now you don't have to worry about training a lot of attack supers to mass a larger def.

lol
train 60 mill supers (with 60 odd mill mercs) to take a 40 trill defence, and you get to untrain 6 mill for 2 market turns, rendering you with a 37 trill attack.

@DR, use your fingers, be in control.
Tekki
Forum Addict

It was meant to be expensive. It's to allow you to slowly change the way your account was headed or set up, not instantly change everything around.

If you train up 300million attack supers, and you have left over 80million then over the course of time you can untrain them slowly to be used for other purposes.

It makes sense to me that it is that steep, especially as it won't be used that much.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I don't find it useful at all, being that it costs 2 Market Turns to use. That's just me personally, I like using 2 Market Turns a week for PPT. If it was 1 Market Turn I might use it sometimes, when I have lots of leftover Attack Supers...

A completely useless feature for me because of the cost. I have no problem with it being in the game though, doesn't really matter.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Tekki wrote:It was meant to be expensive. It's to allow you to slowly change the way your account was headed or set up, not instantly change everything around.

If you train up 300million attack supers, and you have left over 80million then over the course of time you can untrain them slowly to be used for other purposes.

It makes sense to me that it is that steep, especially as it won't be used that much.

=D>

However... it needs a checkbox...

as with all things that require market turns...

but this one in particular...

80 million units in the open by accident?
yea, that could be a problem... :smt078

Dubz,
The CheckBox Advocate. :smt047
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

E.M.P. wrote:I don't find it useful at all, being that it costs 2 Market Turns to use. That's just me personally, I like using 2 Market Turns a week for PPT. If it was 1 Market Turn I might use it sometimes, when I have lots of leftover Attack Supers...

A completely useless feature for me because of the cost. I have no problem with it being in the game though, doesn't really matter.

+1
Bias Admin colour
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

I see it as helping those who trained units in a place they knew were untrainable. And the majority of players who can afford to utilize this market "feature" are those with the cash advantage.
Flavar
Forum Elite

Its a high price, but if i ever go back to ascending i will use it a bit before doing so.

And for thats the price is ok. I never expected to get them back. So it sounds fair to me.

(not that i would not prefer personally if it was one market turn too)^^
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

E.M.P. wrote:I don't find it useful at all, being that it costs 2 Market Turns to use. That's just me personally, I like using 2 Market Turns a week for PPT. If it was 1 Market Turn I might use it sometimes, when I have lots of leftover Attack Supers...

So you want to beable to train up 300mill supers mass someone, jump on PPT and use 1 MT to untrain something that was never meant to be untrained.

The Update is expensive for a reason, and is there as an option for those who wish to use it, make it cheaper and its pointless.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”