BrainUnWashing

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: BrainUnWashing

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:
80 million units in the open by accident?
yea, that could be a problem... :smt078

would require 800mil strike units, but sure... it's possible.

i would say maybe 15% for 2MTs would be a more fair number. It means sacrificing 2 days worth of PPT which a lot of people like to use, so it should have some bigger value, however, it isnt too far off being a decent amount in my opinion
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

CJL wrote:
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:
80 million units in the open by accident?
yea, that could be a problem... :smt078

would require 800mil strike units, but sure... it's possible.
Just what I was going to say, plus if you hit it by accident you'd probably notice.
Image ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Iƒrit wrote:I see it as helping those who trained units in a place they knew were untrainable. And the majority of players who can afford to utilize this market "feature" are those with the cash advantage.

:roll:

Its kind of a weird way to put an update in, but it works I guess. Either use that single market turn after 2 ppt's for this or 5 merlins.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I HOPE YOU READ THIS ADMIN JASON

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

your a loser dude everyone tells you not to put it, so what do you do? screw us right? no matter what we suggest you do the exact opposite? WTH dude you make me so mad, we all say no, so you do it like an ass... you don't get rid of the garbage updates we all want gone, you don't do anything but destroy the game, how bout this Jason you stop being a loser, you take advice and you listen to the community instead of butchering this game? I hope that was frank enough for you
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Another update brought in with no discussion or announcement

Nice one.

I think its stupid, if you're big enough to make this realistic plague would get you first
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

[BoT] Jason wrote:Another update brought in with no discussion or announcement

Nice one.

I think its stupid, if you're big enough to make this realistic plague would get you first

It was discussed :-$

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Jedi~Tank wrote:
[BoT] Jason wrote:Another update brought in with no discussion or announcement

Nice one.

It was discussed :-$
Ignore me, I'm stupid

Second part of my message still applies
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

GeneralChaos wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:I don't find it useful at all, being that it costs 2 Market Turns to use. That's just me personally, I like using 2 Market Turns a week for PPT. If it was 1 Market Turn I might use it sometimes, when I have lots of leftover Attack Supers...

A completely useless feature for me because of the cost. I have no problem with it being in the game though, doesn't really matter.

So you want to beable to train up 300mill supers mass someone, jump on PPT and use 1 MT to untrain something that was never meant to be untrained.

The Update is expensive for a reason, and is there as an option for those who wish to use it, make it cheaper and its pointless.
Yes.

Though if you mass someone I doubt you'd have 300mil supers left afterwards.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

I doubt many people will actually use this function anyway. But if you say we shouldn't be able to untrain something that was never meant to be untrainable then lets take away Lifer Suicide because it is in a sense the same thing, lifers are there to mine for life not suddenly be able to pair up with another lifer and kill an anti covert operative (as if that would ever happen).

RoKeT wrote:I HOPE YOU READ THIS ADMIN JASON

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

your a loser dude everyone tells you not to put it, so what do you do? screw us right? no matter what we suggest you do the exact opposite? WTH dude you make me so mad, we all say no, so you do it like an ass... you don't get rid of the garbage updates we all want gone, you don't do anything but destroy the game, how bout this Jason you stop being a loser, you take advice and you listen to the community instead of butchering this game? I hope that was frank enough for you
Please keep it respectful. If you disagree with an update then suggest an alternative or kindly request it be considered reverted. But please do not name call such as loser.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

RoKeT you made me double post. [-X If you have a personal issue with game admins decisions then you have two options, 1) post about it here in a respectful manner (regardless of whether you think he is being respectful or not), and 2) go to meet and tell game admin face to face (or so to speak) how you feel, where you can be as respectful or disrespectful as you want.

If you disagree with me as a Mod do not reply in the thread as it takes the thread off topic.
Image ImageImageImage
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Iƒrit wrote:I see it as helping those who trained units in a place they knew were untrainable. And the majority of players who can afford to utilize this market "feature" are those with the cash advantage.

I agree.

It is still possible to ppt 2 times despite using the new untrain feature.

2 MT to untrain supers
1 MT for ppt
one $ ppt infusion (it sets the ppt counter up by 1, but not the market turns used counter)

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Pfft

Dozens of good updates idea's and suggestions and admin wastes his time on this.

This will only be used by a very few who have built massive stats, admin once again pandering to the wants of a minority instead of attending to the needs of the majority.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
meatman
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAAE

Sorry, but wasn't there a huge thread filled with everyone saying they didn't want an update like this?

Did Admin miss it or what?
MSN: Meatman_matt@hotmail.co.uk

Be willing to take a stand, to take a terrible risk to do something truly admirable. To overcome the instinct of self preservation. To fight our fears.... And win.
To discover that we are not just merely a bundle of reflexes and conditioned responses, but we are thinking beings, able to chose the right over the easy, and justice over safety.
Stand up. Stand up! The time has come!
Tauriman77
Forum Intermediate

I have no problem with it in the game, the cost clearly out weighs the gain so its almost pointless. you are losing out on a PPT, so potentially trillions of naq, to get 10% of your supers untrained? I think you would be better off just buying UU with the naq from the PPT, lol.

Even though the actually update doesn't bother me much, I agree with what others are saying, there have been a ton of great ideas submitted to improve the game and time is spent to add something that honestly doesn't add anything to the game.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

MEZZANINE wrote:Pfft

Dozens of good updates idea's and suggestions and admin wastes his time on this.

This will only be used by a very few who have built massive stats, admin once again pandering to the wants of a minority instead of attending to the needs of the majority.

Yep..I have to agree with you on this one. Unbelieveable.

Deni

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”