Bank Size Increase

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Bank Size Increase

ok - the increase is done.
It is best explained here:

E.M.P. wrote:The intended effect is (for clarification for those who don't want to actually read and understand)

If your total bank capacity was above the cost of your next covert level; no change.

If your total bank capacity was below the cost of your next covert level; it's raised to the cost of your next covert level.

If your total bank capacity is below 1tril, and so is the cost of your next level; your bank space is raised to 1tril.

THAT is what is supposed to happen.

Since the launch had bugs, the initial topic went to bugs... which were solved.
Don't make me use this!!!
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Re: Bank Size Increase

Not really mate......

What about the major balance issue you just caused??????????????
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Forum wrote:OK - ppt for 18hours.
(or +18 hours for those on it).

Email posted ingame for those with issues.

And those who benfited beyond reasonable asked to return naq to game ID 1 (admin).

email again is support@gatewars.com

include your ID
include copy/paste of attack logs if attacked while leaking bank.

we have a backup table just before the update to verify amounts. Lying will not be tolerated (and can be easily checked!).

Thank you. As good as its gonna get...

May I ask you to define "reasonable"?

And are you going to check to see who hasn't reported their reasonable 'gains'?
Last edited by Tekki on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1981768

Acronon wrote:Not really mate......

Call it a guy messin with somethin that's his.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Forum wrote:Since the launch had bugs, the initial topic went to bugs... which were solved.

No, not all bugs were solved. there is still this thingy that a HUGE amount of naq changed their owners even though it should not because it was banked savely.

I can't even find words for how pathetic this updates and its ramifications are being dealt with ...
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

Admin has admitted it was a mistake but with coding that heavy it would be very easy to make one. A bad mistake none the less but it's a game people. And it's very easy to point the finger too.
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Oh and btw, on a side note from the major bank issue you gifted the lucky online;
giving the new accounts more lifers and uu is not a good idea mate, just give them more start out turns so they can raid and farm what they want, with the amount of uu and naq out there any new account with turns can build fast without being given an income they may not be able to manage themselves and a bank that well, you know.....
Apadamek wrote:

Yeah, that a lot of people here have paid for.....
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

for what you view as bugs, or bug related discussion, please use the bug thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=184786

keep this one for talk of the update itself.

thank you.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

and what about those of us who have used it already? because I deffinatly just upgraded my Raw UP... because I didn't know I was going to have to return the naq... and now I feel like i've done a god damn exploit and i've played this game loyally for over 3 years I'll be damned if I am called an exploiter...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Acronon
Forum Expert

Enter|Shikari wrote:Admin has admitted it was a mistake but with coding that heavy it would be very easy to make one. A bad mistake none the less but it's a game people. And it's very easy to point the finger too.

That's great mate, what we want now is a REAL plan as to what happens now that he has unbalanced the game.....
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

dam wish i farmed some naq :-" :-" :-" :-"

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

RoKeT wrote:and what about those of us who have used it already? because I deffinatly just upgraded my Raw UP... because I didn't know I was going to have to return the naq... and now I feel like i've done a god damn exploit and i've played this game loyally for over 3 years I'll be damned if I am called an exploiter...

Roket that's a straight up cop out.

You were well aware of the bug, and you knew your gains were because of it.

You shuld not have spent it knowing this.

Better farm and return that naq to either it's rightful owners, or ID 1, or suffer the consequences of your actions.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Enter|Shikari wrote:Admin has admitted it was a mistake but with coding that heavy it would be very easy to make one. A bad mistake none the less but it's a game people. And it's very easy to point the finger too.

well if it was such a "heavy coding" why was the update implemented on the fly? could have tested the coding on the test server, put everyone on PPT beforehand or put the server on some kind of maintenance mode ...
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

nobody is calling you anything.
just email before UP nad after UP. we'll take care of it:)
these things happen. and i have been called much worse :) (a lot of times, today even...)

RoKeT wrote:and what about those of us who have used it already? because I deffinatly just upgraded my Raw UP... because I didn't know I was going to have to return the naq... and now I feel like i've done a god damn exploit and i've played this game loyally for over 3 years I'll be damned if I am called an exploiter...

on that note, I am going home to dinner....
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
ID: 1981768

Acronon wrote:
Apadamek wrote:

Yeah, that a lot of people here have paid for.....

meh. People who bought SS or any other kind of bonus received what they paid for. He was obligated to nothing.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”