Bank Size Increase

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Bank Size Increase

Z E R O wrote:
RoKeT wrote:and what about those of us who have used it already? because I deffinatly just upgraded my Raw UP... because I didn't know I was going to have to return the naq... and now I feel like i've done a god damn exploit and i've played this game loyally for over 3 years I'll be damned if I am called an exploiter...

Roket that's a straight up cop out.

You were well aware of the bug, and you knew your gains were because of it.

You shuld not have spent it knowing this.

Better farm and return that naq to either it's rightful owners, or ID 1, or suffer the consequences of your actions.

lmao, not really, He said it didn't matter at first so I was on my damn page figuring out what I wanted to do with the extra naq, to come back here to find out that it had to be put on admin, is garbage, I have the naq worse come to worse but that is not how I wanted to spend the naq I was saving... honestly i'm at war and would rather use it for wars... and I have returned some of the naq that I had farmed (over 7 Trill out of 30 which yes is not much, but damn compared to some who farmed i'm sure much more) also I still have 24 Trill naq in my bank so if need be I will return the damn naq, but now i'm out over 25 trill on an upgrade I didn't need to do, and that IS GARBAGE
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

Apadamek wrote:
Acronon wrote:
Apadamek wrote:
Acronon wrote:Not really mate......

What about the major balance issue you just caused??????????????

Call it a guy messin with somethin that's his.

Yeah, that a lot of people here have paid for.....

meh. People who bought SS or any other kind of bonus received what they paid for. He was obligated to nothing.

He was obligated to do what the person bought, but like you said he did. Anything after that means nothing, if he wanted to he could take it away a few seconds after.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

RoKeT wrote:
Z E R O wrote:
RoKeT wrote:and what about those of us who have used it already? because I deffinatly just upgraded my Raw UP... because I didn't know I was going to have to return the naq... and now I feel like i've done a god damn exploit and i've played this game loyally for over 3 years I'll be damned if I am called an exploiter...

Better farm and return that naq to either it's rightful owners, or ID 1, or suffer the consequences of your actions.

lmao, not really, He said it didn't matter at first so I was on my damn page figuring out what I wanted to do with the extra naq, to come back here to find out that it had to be put on admin, is garbage, I have the naq worse come to worse but that is not how I wanted to spend the naq I was saving... honestly i'm at war and would rather use it for wars... and I have returned some of the naq that I had farmed (over 7 Trill out of 30 which yes is not much, but damn compared to some who farmed i'm sure much more) also I still have 24 Trill naq in my bank so if need be I will return the damn naq, but now i'm out over 25 trill on an upgrade I didn't need to do, and that IS GARBAGE

That doesn't change the fact that you knew what yu were doing was wrong. Why would it possibly be "ok" to exploit a bug as plainly and obviously as you did. For your idiocy, i'll see you ingame.

but that can have it's own thread.

In regards to this topic, glad the banks are back in order, and glad I could be of some help to you J in regards to solving the issue of what went wrong.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

arrrrr well you learn from ure mistakes i guess admin is only human ](*,)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

~Da Vinci~ wrote:arrrrr well you learn from ure mistakes i guess admin is only human ](*,)

After 6 odd years, you would think mistakes would have been made and learnt already...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Z E R O wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Z E R O wrote:

That doesn't change the fact that you knew what yu were doing was wrong. Why would it possibly be "ok" to exploit a bug as plainly and obviously as you did. For your idiocy, i'll see you ingame.

but that can have it's own thread.

In regards to this topic, glad the banks are back in order, and glad I could be of some help to you J in regards to solving the issue of what went wrong.

So you gonna mass everyone who got naq out of this, because I know of atleast 5 people who got over 10trill and are not returning it some of which got evne more then me :roll: way to go zero being a hypocrite again because I had the balls to post on the forum the truth? NAH if you want the naq back then fix YOUR mistake don't make me pay, IDC if you call me an idiot, sorry I was excited I was happy, and when he said it didn't have to be returned hell... A LOT OF PEOPLE GOT THE ADVANTADGE you think the ones paying 1.7 per trill dind't get some, do they get payed back? our losses for the farming (over 10mill trined supers) my MS had to be rebuilt? does any of that get payed back to me? or how bout the obvious 2-3k turns I had to use to farm... nah bro your garbage don't be a hypocrite because you missed out, J just reset the damn server it makes sense...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

resetting the server will screw up recent massings naq hits ect ;/ selling naq and so on.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

~Da Vinci~ wrote:resetting the server will screw up recent massings naq hits ect ;/ selling naq and so on.

so then we should all make out wiht a **Filtered** ton of naq that wasn't ours? I don't care as long as I get repayed my **Filtered** I dont' care, but until I get payed back for my losses the hell with paying for his mistakes sorry... don't like it... meh i'm not alone i'm just posting what others feel on the forums...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Forum wrote:ok - the increase is done.
It is best explained here:

E.M.P. wrote:The intended effect is (for clarification for those who don't want to actually read and understand)

If your total bank capacity was above the cost of your next covert level; no change.

If your total bank capacity was below the cost of your next covert level; it's raised to the cost of your next covert level.

If your total bank capacity is below 1tril, and so is the cost of your next level; your bank space is raised to 1tril.

THAT is what is supposed to happen.

And neglected to take into consideration that you took away the need to balance miners/lifers into the trained UU equation... thus removing another factor in account building/balancing. In other words, now there's no repercussions for not having enough miners to support you stored bank funds because the auto-size limit takes care of that....

BRILLIANT! #-o
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

MaxSterling wrote:

E.M.P. wrote:The intended effect is (for clarification for those who don't want to actually read and understand)

If your total bank capacity was above the cost of your next covert level; no change.

If your total bank capacity was below the cost of your next covert level; it's raised to the cost of your next covert level.

If your total bank capacity is below 1tril, and so is the cost of your next level; your bank space is raised to 1tril.

And neglected to take into consideration that you took away the need to balance miners/lifers into the trained UU equation... thus removing another factor in account building/balancing. In other words, now there's no repercussions for not having enough miners to support you stored bank funds because the auto-size limit takes care of that....

BRILLIANT! #-o
precisely as I pointed out, admittedly not as nicely done as you just did, but it gives more advantage to the already strong. Cause now I have more UU to play with and no worries about bank size, hell I can have 0 miners and a tiny income that no one will ever attack cause 1.) My bank will be big enough. 2.) I don't need income when I can farm my entire weeks income multiplied by 100 or more.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Iƒrit wrote:
MaxSterling wrote:

BRILLIANT! #-o
precisely as I pointed out, admittedly not as nicely done as you just did, but it gives more advantage to the already strong. Cause now I have more UU to play with and no worries about bank size, hell I can have 0 miners and a tiny income that no one will ever attack cause 1.) My bank will be big enough. 2.) I don't need income when I can farm my entire weeks income multiplied by 100 or more.

+1
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Well, just give it up guys, he doesn't care what we think.....
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Sounds to me, like this is the perfect update for snipers.

I'll untrain all the miners build only attack on covert and sniper everyone who is stupid enough to have an income from today on. Thank you admin!! :-D
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I see no realistic ill effects so I don't have much wrong with it. It's never going to benefit me either so, whatever.

People can untrain all their miners and use their UU for other stuff now, and not have to worry about a small bank. Who cares though? They didn't have UU before?

If that REALLY turns out to be a concern, not just that people THINK it will be a concern, then some sort of stipulation could be put in place. But really...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

I think it's a good idea ^.^ I know of plenty of people with relatively new accounts that cannot save enough for their next covert level..

V. happy with it ty admin :smt060

As for the bug.. well it can't always go right everytime.. couldn't have been handled any better a bug is a bug.

People complaining about these updates being unfair though.. what are you even moaning about? It doesn't unbalance anything :/

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”