LIFER SUICIDE hits attack units when no defense

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: LIFER SUICIDE hits attack units when no defense

jedi~tank wrote:I am happy to see this finally installed however the 10:1 is not a good ratio...if supers are defenseless it should be close to the 2:1 for killing ac.
Maybe add weps that you can buy for lifers, to increase the ratio of kills to lifers.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Current ratio is fine.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

An idea that was brought up is to allow the use of Untrained Mercs in the manner of Lifers in these situations.

Better bombs? I like the sound of that.
Clockwork wrote:
jedi~tank wrote:I am happy to see this finally installed however the 10:1 is not a good ratio...if supers are defenseless it should be close to the 2:1 for killing ac.
Maybe add weps that you can buy for lifers, to increase the ratio of kills to lifers.
I see what you mean. Targeting AC first will reduce the effectiveness against (attack) snipers though, which this update was aimed at. AC is best combated by building a defence of some sort.
With the 10% limit in place, killing AC first will effectively mean no attack troops die. :)
Duderanch wrote:I would like for lifers to target ac first, even if the target is defenceless. Right now noobs can ac with 0 def without much worry about being lifered.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Then you should use something different to kill attack troops imo.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

yea, i'm 6 days late... oh well...
Support wrote:An idea that was brought up is to allow the use of Untrained Mercs in the manner of Lifers in these situations.

Better bombs? I like the sound of that.
Clockwork wrote:
I see what you mean. Targeting AC first will reduce the effectiveness against (attack) snipers though, which this update was aimed at. AC is best combated by building a defence of some sort.
With the 10% limit in place, killing AC first will effectively mean no attack troops die. :)
Duderanch wrote:I would like for lifers to target ac first, even if the target is defenceless. Right now noobs can ac with 0 def without much worry about being lifered.

if they are ac'ing people who are not online,
there doesn't seem to be an effective way to stop the ac'ers from getting your mates' spies
no matter if you are rank 1...

No reason that the limits currently placed on the number of troops killed by lifers has to include AC units...

or that attack regulars have to have the same limits...

the kill rates are different, the daily kill limits can be too. :-k

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”