Income Planet Boost Tweak

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: Removing Income Planet Boost?

The way i read i was, a planet can give you a max of 10bill/turn (480bill/day) or match your base income. So if your income from miners is 30b/turn and you had a 1T income planet you would make 50.8bill/turn BUT if you have 0 miners and a 1T income planet you would only make 10bill/turn.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

GeneralChaos wrote:Can someone decode this??
Yes.
Income Planets -per below - went to 5x what they were, with no limits on natural income or such.
This has had the effect of accelerating the growth/inflation of the game too quickly.
A vocal cross-section of the 'medium ranked' players -active and occasional players- have expressed the benefit to 'catching up to the big guys' and generally using this update to compete. Fair enough.
This update adds a maximum to each income planet of 10 billion per turn, or your own natural pre-planet income, whichever is greater. The 10bil is there to keep the benefit to the 'small guys' and medium or casual players, while curbing possible huge runaway inflation with a huge account(s).
This was done instead of reducing the benefit to 3x what is was...

Income planets provide at least 10B income per turn (if your income is lower than 10B), or up to your income (if above 10B).

If you are without miners but have 10 planets; you have 100B income. If you have 200M miners (16B income) you could have 160B income.
mephis
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TSD
Race: DDE
ID: 1909687

Cersei Lannister wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:Can someone decode this??
Yes.
Income Planets -per below - went to 5x what they were, with no limits on natural income or such.
This has had the effect of accelerating the growth/inflation of the game too quickly.
A vocal cross-section of the 'medium ranked' players -active and occasional players- have expressed the benefit to 'catching up to the big guys' and generally using this update to compete. Fair enough.
This update adds a maximum to each income planet of 10 billion per turn, or your own natural pre-planet income, whichever is greater. The 10bil is there to keep the benefit to the 'small guys' and medium or casual players, while curbing possible huge runaway inflation with a huge account(s).
This was done instead of reducing the benefit to 3x what is was...

Income planets provide at least 10B income per turn (if your income is lower than 10B), or up to your income (if above 10B).

If you are without miners but have 10 planets; you have 100B income. If you have 200M miners (16B income) you could have 160B income.

Wow way to slap people in the face admin guess its back to collecting up planets :smt022
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS -TUN-TUK
Spoiler
SHIZZZO wrote: Rude comparison I know but, if I kicked ya in you r lag than told ya that it was not a real kick cause I did not kick you in the balls :D :D your words gave me this kind of an idea lol :D
NecroDeathMortum wrote:In Soviet Russia internet makes money off you!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

mephis wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:If you are without miners but have 10 planets; you have 100B income. If you have 200M miners (16B income) you could have 160B income.
Wow way to slap people in the face admin guess its back to collecting up planets :smt022
Well, if planets provide 10B income regardless of income, then all planets under 480B are..

It is a strange thing. :?
mephis
Forum Irregular

Cersei Lannister wrote:
mephis wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:If you are without miners but have 10 planets; you have 100B income. If you have 200M miners (16B income) you could have 160B income.
Well, if planets provide 10B income regardless of income, then all planets under 480B are..

It is a strange thing. :?

its not even that it was fine before todays update..... yes people like stiffy were and did have huge incomes but all it was to them was a TARGET

hell i only had 2 2t and a 1t income but it gave me 100bil a turn 30bil while on nox/crit which is pretty much constant. with barelly any miners which meant i could set my account up how i like with hardly any miners

now to have my income planets be benefitical id need to have 200mil into miners which is a tonne of wasted UU,there are many people with setups like mine

seems like a dumb decision by admin
Spoiler
SHIZZZO wrote: Rude comparison I know but, if I kicked ya in you r lag than told ya that it was not a real kick cause I did not kick you in the balls :D :D your words gave me this kind of an idea lol :D
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I think this update is good. That way people can't buy huge incomes and expect they can maintain top stats, but they have to make a compromise and sacrifice something. Either stats on expense of income or income on expense of stats. This also makes sure that things can't go in infinity because top incomes, without planets, can't really be much more than 80b, can they? Even if we said 100b, that'd still mean 1T income is max anyone can theoretically achieve due to army size limitations (ok I know it's not the max max, but that's a lot more than what's practically achievable), while practically that means a max of 600b (you have to have some UP planets too to beat plauge so much to have enough miners) and very small stats.

I think this is even better than no limitations.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
mephis
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi wrote:I think this update is good. That way people can't buy huge incomes and expect they can maintain top stats, but they have to make a compromise and sacrifice something. Either stats on expense of income or income on expense of stats. This also makes sure that things can't go in infinity because top incomes, without planets, can't really be much more than 80b, can they? Even if we said 100b, that'd still mean 1T income is max anyone can theoretically achieve due to army size limitations (ok I know it's not the max max, but that's a lot more than what's practically achievable), while practically that means a max of 600b (you have to have some UP planets too to beat plauge so much to have enough miners) and very small stats.

~N

Yes because anything you said there could be considered good :smt043

so for example if i had 10 2t income planets beofre this update i would be getting 300-400 bil a turn half that now with 200mil miners trained? would need anything over 30T (100mil supers) on top of that id need a decent amout of Spies (50-100mil at cov 38/39) to stop someone sabbing my def to hold my Naq say im on a 12 hour shift it means i wont be on for 24hours due to work and sleep thats anything over 10t

so were am i going to get the phantom 500mil miners to make my planets still worthwhile?

now the roles u say are reversed and iv got 10 2t income planets with 500mil miners thats STILL ALOT OF TURN INCOME with not alot of defence? im going to be a constant turn farm......like i said slap in the face admin slap in the face
Spoiler
mephis
Forum Irregular

mephis wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:I think this update is good. That way people can't buy huge incomes and expect they can maintain top stats, but they have to make a compromise and sacrifice something. Either stats on expense of income or income on expense of stats. This also makes sure that things can't go in infinity because top incomes, without planets, can't really be much more than 80b, can they? Even if we said 100b, that'd still mean 1T income is max anyone can theoretically achieve due to army size limitations (ok I know it's not the max max, but that's a lot more than what's practically achievable), while practically that means a max of 600b (you have to have some UP planets too to beat plauge so much to have enough miners) and very small stats.

~N

Yes because anything you said there could be considered good :smt043

so for example if i had 10 2t income planets beofre this update i would be getting 300-400 bil a turn half that now with 200mil miners trained? would need anything over 30T (100mil supers) on top of that id need a decent amout of Spies (50-100mil at cov 38/39) to stop someone sabbing my def to hold my Naq say im on a 12 hour shift it means i wont be on for 24hours due to work and sleep thats anything over 10t

so were am i going to get the phantom 500mil miners to make my planets still worthwhile?

now the roles u say are reversed and iv got 10 2t income planets with 500mil miners thats STILL ALOT OF TURN INCOME with not alot of defence? im going to be a constant turn farm......like i said slap in the face admin slap in the face

Sorry for the double post but this version was terrible compared to admin putting income to x 3 rather than x 5
Spoiler
thorsworld1
Fledgling Forumer

so basically if I am reading this correct

If I had not of gone into perg, kept my 290odd Mil of miners I would be getting more from my planets

However

As I now have only 2m lifers/miners I am being discriminated against all because I chose to go into perg, due to the way perg works I will not be able to achieve my goals anymore.

How about this then, how about admin

A) give me all my naq back from my investments over the limits and set my planets that are over that limit to its maximum levels according to the way my account is setup

B) give me the option to re-instate my account to an earlier level ie before I had spend $30 on ascension levels, because I only did this for the original update

C) put back this latest change because as I can see it, it is not supported more than those who like the first update mondifyers

How do I appeal against this change ?? get my money back from my ascensions ?? get my account reinstated to an earlier setting ??
mephis
Forum Irregular

thorsworld1 wrote:so basically if I am reading this correct

If I had not of gone into perg, kept my 290odd Mil of miners I would be getting more from my planets

However

As I now have only 2m lifers/miners I am being discriminated against all because I chose to go into perg, due to the way perg works I will not be able to achieve my goals anymore.

A) give me all my naq back from my investments over the limits and set my planets that are over that limit to its maximum levels according to the way my account is setup

B) give me the option to re-instate my account to an earlier level ie before I had spend $30 on ascension levels, because I only did this for the original update

C) put back this latest change because as I can see it, it is not supported more than those who like the first update mondifyers

How do I appeal against this change ?? get my money back from my ascensions ?? get my account reinstated to an earlier setting ??

A)Admin wont do that
B)Admin wont do that
C)We can only hope admin does this hell X3 would be better than the what is it cus apparently X5 was over inflating the game :roll:

if it was X3 i could see income planets still being viable to everyone even those in perg
c)
Spoiler
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

thorsworld1 wrote:so basically if I am reading this correct

However

Read the terms and conditions ;)

Admin's game, admin's rules. Don't like it, don't stick it.... or adapt.

I can see why people are annoyed, think of it as a investment that's just lost value, happens all the time... gottah move on folks.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Thankyou Admin for mainly targeting the players that went to perg. It hurts us the most. The ones that sold their armies and invested hundreds of trills or more into income planets because of your update. Most of us weren't money spenders. I took out two loans from people to be able to do this. If you were going to put a soft cap on something it should have been covert levels. Thanks for screwing us over and taking away our last bit of trust in you and hope in this game.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
thorsworld1
Fledgling Forumer

I have just emailed admin and asked for a reset of my account to an earlier state because it is my belief that I acted in good faith paying $30 for ascension levels and changed my entire way of playing purely because of the first planet update.

As this has been changed, to what I can see without consultation of the majority of the players ie admin placing a pole for everyone to vote ect, I believe I have the right to ask for my account to be re-instated before the changes took place.

I hope I get listened to and have a measure trust re-instated in admin
mephis
Forum Irregular

thorsworld1 wrote:I have just emailed admin and asked for a reset of my account to an earlier state because it is my belief that I acted in good faith paying $30 for ascension levels and changed my entire way of playing purely because of the first planet update.

As this has been changed, to what I can see without consultation of the majority of the players ie admin placing a pole for everyone to vote ect, I believe I have the right to ask for my account to be re-instated before the changes took place.

I hope I get listened to and have a measure trust re-instated in admin

it was brought up at the admin meet...people complaigned admin wanted to know was X5 to much some said yes some said no im assuming this is were this came from #-o =D>

doc holliday wrote:Thankyou Admin for mainly targeting the players that went to perg. It hurts us the most. The ones that sold their armies and invested hundreds of trills or more into income planets because of your update. Most of us weren't money spenders. I took out two loans from people to be able to do this. If you were going to put a soft cap on something it should have been covert levels. Thanks for screwing us over and taking away our last bit of trust in you and hope in this game.

He did cant get past cov 40 lol but i agree doc he basiclly screwed half if not all the active people in perg :smt021
Spoiler
slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith

I wondered why my income went from 92 bill to 40bill... :( I my self killed off 300 mill liffers to make. My way to perg. And now I'm barley benefiting from it. Its still more beneficial to bigger players with more liffers/miners.
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”