July 6 updates

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

July 6 updates

http://gatewars.com/updates.php

Comments, bugs, imbalances, please report here.

thank you.
admin Jason aka Forum aka " yes, that guy "
Don't make me use this!!!
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Re: July 6 updates

ok iv just got a lottery ticket and i tried to buy another its saying everythings going ok but i dont my ticket ? by the way i didnt lose any naq when trying to buy my 2nd ticket
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

no worries working fine now
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

I just got 1,000 of the new 'mega-def' weps. Just curious on how they'd effect my power/acc. Yet there seems to be no difference in anyway. Do they only take effect and show their power when you're being hit via attack logs?

---------------

Just had a mate attack me to see if they'd do anything. Nothing happened at all.

Log from attack below

[spoiler]As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of ~Muffafuffin~ stormed the realm of Gohan!

~Muffafuffin~ sent:
1 Assassin and 5,552,434 Super Soldier and 5,725,088 Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

5,552,434 Super Soldier have Armed Military Fleet
4,447,566 Raiders have Armed Military Fleet
1277522 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Gohan

Gohan resisted the aggressors with:
15,000,000 Super Guards and Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

1,000 Super Guards have Death-Glory Infusion Pulsarator
14,999,000 Super Guards have Targeted Spacial Distortions

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

~Muffafuffin~, personally commanding Muffinator, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Muffinator hovers above the battle, with all available fleets launching!

~Muffafuffin~'s Muffinator adds 1,810,900,000,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of ~Muffafuffin~ rush in full force, and inflict 4,968,522,420,220 damage on Gohan's forces!
It was confirmed that 31,148 of Gohan's forces fell at the hands of ~Muffafuffin~'s assult.

The forces of Gohan fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5,981,710,464,000 damage on ~Muffafuffin~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 71,643 of ~Muffafuffin~'s troops.

The forces of ~Muffafuffin~'s Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Gohan's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
Unfortunately, Gohan's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Death-Glory Infusion Pulsarator went from strength 296,700 to 296,479 (now 296479/296700 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Targeted Spacial Distortions went from strength 5,750 to 5,744 (now 5744/5750 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Gohan annihilated those of ~Muffafuffin~
The forces of ~Muffafuffin~ flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of ~Muffafuffin~ could not secure a foothold in the realms of Gohan!
The armies of ~Muffafuffin~ were forced out of the realm of Gohan in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Gohan will be considering a return visit to ~Muffafuffin~!

---I have Muff's permission to post that battle log---[/spoiler]

My Def was 5,981,710,464,000 to begin with.
Last edited by Gohan on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1990685
Alternate name(s): ~Bullseye~ ~Beelzebub~ Domino

I just tried to get 5x 1000 super defence weapons, but it wouldnt let me. I only managed to get 1000 total and have now used 5 MT's. I had all 6 to start with.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Gohan wrote:I just got 1,000 of the new 'mega-def' weps. Just curious on how they'd effect my power/acc. Yet there seems to be no difference in anyway. Do they only take effect and show their power when you're being hit via attack logs?

---------------

Just had a mate attack me to see if they'd do anything. Nothing happened at all.

Log from attack below

[spoiler]As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of ~Muffafuffin~ stormed the realm of Gohan!

~Muffafuffin~ sent:
1 Assassin and 5,552,434 Super Soldier and 5,725,088 Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

5,552,434 Super Soldier have Armed Military Fleet
4,447,566 Raiders have Armed Military Fleet
1277522 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Gohan

Gohan resisted the aggressors with:
15,000,000 Super Guards and Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

1,000 Super Guards have Death-Glory Infusion Pulsarator
14,999,000 Super Guards have Targeted Spacial Distortions

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

~Muffafuffin~, personally commanding Muffinator, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Muffinator hovers above the battle, with all available fleets launching!

~Muffafuffin~'s Muffinator adds 1,810,900,000,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of ~Muffafuffin~ rush in full force, and inflict 4,968,522,420,220 damage on Gohan's forces!
It was confirmed that 31,148 of Gohan's forces fell at the hands of ~Muffafuffin~'s assult.

The forces of Gohan fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5,981,710,464,000 damage on ~Muffafuffin~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 71,643 of ~Muffafuffin~'s troops.

The forces of ~Muffafuffin~'s Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Gohan's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
Unfortunately, Gohan's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Death-Glory Infusion Pulsarator went from strength 296,700 to 296,479 (now 296479/296700 and 0 percent damaged)
Your Targeted Spacial Distortions went from strength 5,750 to 5,744 (now 5744/5750 and 0 percent damaged)

The forces of Gohan annihilated those of ~Muffafuffin~
The forces of ~Muffafuffin~ flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of ~Muffafuffin~ could not secure a foothold in the realms of Gohan!
The armies of ~Muffafuffin~ were forced out of the realm of Gohan in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Gohan will be considering a return visit to ~Muffafuffin~!

---I have Muff's permission to post that battle log---[/spoiler]

My Def was 5,981,710,464,000 to begin with.

They don't do anything, other then make your defence last a little bit longer.

They add about 20b defence.

Jackpot: 3,600,000,000,000 and growing! You currently have 0 tickets.

600b? It's 1t per ticket!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

GNR option: Use 1 market turns and 1000 Glory & Reputation for DOUBLE NORMAL ATTACK for 1 hour (starting when taken....max 1 hour at a time)

Compared to other options with g&r, this seems very overpowered.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

I don't know if it was your intention... but players can now create income/ UP DUALS?
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

It is considering I can't see a double defence one to equal it out. Maybe keep it, but make it cost 2MT's. You can then only have 2x strike for 3hours per week. Should level it a little more. Atm, you can go on a 2x strike run every day (Cept Sunday, Gods day :P )
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:I don't know if it was your intention... but players can now create income/ UP DUALS?

I don't see this?

[spoiler]Planet Type / Cost Dual Planets Available $USD to Spend (Select ONE planet)
1 Attack and Defence Dual Planet
and 10 days Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) -already activated. for 30 usd 2
1 Attack and Income Dual Planet
and 10 days Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) -already activated. for 30 usd 2
1 Defence and Income Dual Planet
1 Attack and Unit Production Dual Planet
1 Defence and Unit Production Dual Planet
1 Covert and Income Dual Planet
1 Covert and Unit Production Dual Planet
and 10 days Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) -already activated. for 30 usd 2[/spoiler]
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

Gohan wrote:It is considering I can't see a double defence one to equal it out. Maybe keep it, but make it cost 2MT's. You can then only have 2x strike for 3hours per week. Should level it a little more. Atm, you can go on a 2x strike run every day (Cept Sunday, Gods day :P )

Double defense would be very situational even. I think if it is kept, it should use more g&r and take up maybe all of the weeks mts. Such a desperate attack requires lots of resources, etc.
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

BMMJ13 wrote:
Gohan wrote:It is considering I can't see a double defence one to equal it out. Maybe keep it, but make it cost 2MT's. You can then only have 2x strike for 3hours per week. Should level it a little more. Atm, you can go on a 2x strike run every day (Cept Sunday, Gods day :P )

Double defense would be very situational even. I think if it is kept, it should use more g&r and take up maybe all of the weeks mts. Such a desperate attack requires lots of resources, etc.

Yes, but how can you get 2k GnR every day. This is very conditional on you having the GnR!

It will be used against huge defences...no more and no less :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

Field Marshall wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

Yes, but how can you get 2k GnR every day. This is very conditional on you having the GnR!

It will be used against huge defences...no more and no less :-D

Being in the top 121 gets you 1680 g&r a week. It is way overpowered to be able to do it 3 times every 2 weeks.
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:I don't know if it was your intention... but players can now create income/ UP DUALS?

With the ability to change a planets ability if u have a dual of any kind u can spend the Merlin's to make income / Up duals... confirmed I just did it... if this wasn't supost to be able please don't just take my dual :)
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Frozen Flame
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Unknown

Field Marshall wrote:

I don't see this?

[spoiler]Planet Type / Cost Dual Planets Available $USD to Spend (Select ONE planet)
1 Attack and Defence Dual Planet
1 Attack and Income Dual Planet
1 Defence and Income Dual Planet
1 Attack and Unit Production Dual Planet
1 Defence and Unit Production Dual Planet
1 Covert and Income Dual Planet
1 Covert and Unit Production Dual Planet
and 10 days Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) -already activated. for 30 usd 2[/spoiler]

go to command page and click on planet you'd like to change attribute of ;)

PS and the 0000 are in front of ASs and naq quantity again :)

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”