massing lmiits

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.

massing speed should be:

Poll ended at Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

1 per second
11%
3 per second (like new setup live now)
40%
6 per second
4%
10 per second
2%
way more or unlimited
43%
other (comment in thread)
No votes

Total votes: 53
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: massing lmiits

Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Borek wrote:of course the attacks go through faster when on the server directly, there's no internet lag to contend with.

But really what's the point, i spent the last few hrs trying to point out the humongous flaws in this new update that no one apart from DDE have had any say in, what did i get for my troubles? Accusations of being Bias because i was in OE a year ago, when i pointed out that when you have a 6 attacks every 2 second cap plus a 40 attacks every 20s cap, that means you can land the 40 attacks in 13.3 seconds, then are forced to wait until 20s is up before you can attack again, meaning there is a 6.7s window when the attacker cannot even land any attacks, making it practically impossible to EVER mass anyone if they are online.

So basically you ruined all the online fights in 1 update that no one apart from DDE had any say in being introduced.

You know what the DDE leaders response was to my clear and logical comments? Came on MSN and ranted about ETL buying Covert 41 and increasing his TOC on ascended massively, added in a few choice insults about me being a OE lackey then blocked me.

So with all due respect Jason, stuff this update and stuff this game, the people who are whining to you about being massed are pathetic and cannot take being massed, they accuse people of cheating rather than accepting that when you have war:war with an enemy then no matter what your levels are, you CAN be massed very very fast by people who are well practised.

The game does not need to be changed to pander to people who are unable to accept that an enemy can successfully mass them.

Being able to mass this fast has been part of browser tech for years now, at some point you just have to turn round and say, hey, you know what, you just lost your def and spies, suck it up big boy!

beautiful :shock:

You said a mouthful yet you fail to consider the game was changed because of our play style in the server war....ouch that hurt ](*,) Well practices? Tape down enter bla bla bla bla....as the man said browsers have allot to do with "well practiced" this is also a script killer..I think that is being missed in all of this...as well as other data collected that prompted admin to make a move.

If the shoe fits wear it, if it dont then you have nothing to whine about.

well your shoe doesnt fit then it must be way to big just like your ego because currently your the one whineing

OMG are you just a tard or what? Where do you see whining brightness :smt115

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Borek wrote:of course the attacks go through faster when on the server directly, there's no internet lag to contend with.

But really what's the point, i spent the last few hrs trying to point out the humongous flaws in this new update that no one apart from DDE have had any say in, what did i get for my troubles? Accusations of being Bias because i was in OE a year ago, when i pointed out that when you have a 6 attacks every 2 second cap plus a 40 attacks every 20s cap, that means you can land the 40 attacks in 13.3 seconds, then are forced to wait until 20s is up before you can attack again, meaning there is a 6.7s window when the attacker cannot even land any attacks, making it practically impossible to EVER mass anyone if they are online.

So basically you ruined all the online fights in 1 update that no one apart from DDE had any say in being introduced.

You know what the DDE leaders response was to my clear and logical comments? Came on MSN and ranted about ETL buying Covert 41 and increasing his TOC on ascended massively, added in a few choice insults about me being a OE lackey then blocked me.

So with all due respect Jason, stuff this update and stuff this game, the people who are whining to you about being massed are pathetic and cannot take being massed, they accuse people of cheating rather than accepting that when you have war:war with an enemy then no matter what your levels are, you CAN be massed very very fast by people who are well practised.

The game does not need to be changed to pander to people who are unable to accept that an enemy can successfully mass them.

Being able to mass this fast has been part of browser tech for years now, at some point you just have to turn round and say, hey, you know what, you just lost your def and spies, suck it up big boy!

You said a mouthful yet you fail to consider the game was changed because of our play style in the server war....ouch that hurt ](*,) Well practices? Tape down enter bla bla bla bla....as the man said browsers have allot to do with "well practiced" this is also a script killer..I think that is being missed in all of this...as well as other data collected that prompted admin to make a move.

well your shoe doesnt fit then it must be way to big just like your ego because currently your the one whineing

your the one who whined about how its why to fast and how it should be changed you whined first now we are whineing because of what you did
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:play dead, works for me
she goes to call the ambulance, jump out the window and run for it
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
dark hero wrote:yeh **Filtered** that
that is money I would rather spend on cheap chinese **Filtered**
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

xDaku wrote:I guess the problem comes when you hold down enter on one computer and repair on another. Then it comes to better hardware vs. actual planning. Solution?

Set a high limit, very high, so that the damn delay message never pops up for someone using the current technique on one computer, but for someone holding the button for a minute straight, well, that's not gonna work.

Something like 50 hits per second, would limit otherwise impossible attacks, but still keep the current gameplay.

The current gameplay is fine, if you stick with one computer and use tabs quickly, well that's the whole fun. But if you've got auto clickers, a combination of auto refresh and auto click, working together, you get attacks going at insane speeds. That's a little over the top.

Don't need to change the gameplay to stop 300 hits per second you know. Even 100 per second, is way too much, 50 per second, a good limit.

:-"
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:

your the one who whined about how its why to fast and how it should be changed you whined first now we are whineing because of what you did

Then quit because you suck anyway :smt019

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

xDaku wrote:
xDaku wrote:I guess the problem comes when you hold down enter on one computer and repair on another. Then it comes to better hardware vs. actual planning. Solution?

Set a high limit, very high, so that the damn delay message never pops up for someone using the current technique on one computer, but for someone holding the button for a minute straight, well, that's not gonna work.

Something like 50 hits per second, would limit otherwise impossible attacks, but still keep the current gameplay.

The current gameplay is fine, if you stick with one computer and use tabs quickly, well that's the whole fun. But if you've got auto clickers, a combination of auto refresh and auto click, working together, you get attacks going at insane speeds. That's a little over the top.

Don't need to change the gameplay to stop 300 hits per second you know. Even 100 per second, is way too much, 50 per second, a good limit.

:-"

:-D

Deni
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:

your the one who cant handle the new tech :smt025
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:

The game was changed because of me a couple of years ago and I adjusted..I will adjust to this as well. :smt115

Deni
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

You two cut it out?

numnuts :P
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:

The game was changed because of me a couple of years ago and I adjusted..I will adjust to this as well. :smt115

oh well you may be able to adjust to it because 3 hits a second is the fastest you can handle just admit it you lost your so called "touch" if you ever had it
Spoiler
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:

The game and technology is 2 different things, old man.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Wjat tecnology? A mouse, a keyboard and fingers :smt017

Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Vintage King wrote:
Borek wrote:of course the attacks go through faster when on the server directly, there\'s no internet lag to contend with.

But really what\'s the point, i spent the last few hrs trying to point out the humongous flaws in this new update that no one apart from DDE have had any say in, what did i get for my troubles? Accusations of being Bias because i was in OE a year ago, when i pointed out that when you have a 6 attacks every 2 second cap plus a 40 attacks every 20s cap, that means you can land the 40 attacks in 13.3 seconds, then are forced to wait until 20s is up before you can attack again, meaning there is a 6.7s window when the attacker cannot even land any attacks, making it practically impossible to EVER mass anyone if they are online.

You said a mouthful yet you fail to consider the game was changed because of our play style in the server war....ouch that hurt ](*,) Well practices? Tape down enter bla bla bla bla....as the man said browsers have allot to do with \"well practiced\" this is also a script killer..I think that is being missed in all of this...as well as other data collected that prompted admin to make a move.

Instead of **Filtered** about a perfectly good pasting you guys keep on recieving, so I hear, why don\'t you dish it back out? Here\'s one for you......

Don\'t hate the player(s), hate the game / don\'t change the game, change the player ;)

For anyone wondering why JT thinks a script is being run, 3 reasons (his own words):
[spoiler]#1 nobody is that fast on a keyboard..without there being a bug or a glitch..which there is ..*incorrect
#2 when the data shows attack weapons NOT damaged.. *incorrect, two ways to repair after every hit. 2computers, obviously. and another tactic I will not share which can be done on one computer.
#3 in addition , the the damage of defense weapons out of sequence , example , 1 hit 8bil, next hit 3 bil, next hit 9 bil * dont quite understand what he meant by this but again, your in cloud cookoo land if you think scripting is going on.

Sherlock homes attempting to find out who these trouble making scripters are:

01/08/2012 00:11:20 Huxley ... Charlie . who do you think was using it?
01/08/2012 00:11:36 Charlie . Huxley ... Ill keep that to myself
01/08/2012 00:11:54 Charlie . Huxley ... Unless you want to buy it or screen shot it off my hc section
01/08/2012 00:11:58 Charlie . Huxley ... ;)
01/08/2012 00:12:04 Huxley ... Charlie . of course you will lol
01/08/2012 00:15:00 Charlie . Huxley ... why would I tell you, so you can copy and paste it lol

Yes JT, so I can copy and paste it.

I guess the gals over in OE should take it as a compliment you are calling them scripters, they must be that good![/spoiler]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

Jedi~Tank wrote:Wjat tecnology? A mouse, a keyboard and fingers :smt017

ig thats a little more up to date then your hampster
Spoiler
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Dam we got rudy and his funky bunch just **Filtered** up the place, dont post edited texts.

Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:Dam we got rudy and his funky bunch just **Filtered** up the place, dont post edited texts.
So you lost your def and now you crying like a hungry baby... :smt043
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”