August security update

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: August security update

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Really?, neither I, Ducky or admin J is in oe :-k

If you want to see oe's contribution to this..look here and take note of the behavior in the admin chat

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=194083

#-o [-X ](*,) :-$ =D>

I shall stay and raise you one. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=308&t=191414&p=2478931#p2478931

dde/dd abusing a bug and trying to get others to use it to scream cheater. :smt117 ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Raise it all you want, you didn't have anything to do with the script killers..and your typical slander and forum wars are not going to stop Ducky from helping admin solve kinks in the game...maybe it's time you stepped up to help out, rather than look stupid from across the way. Think about that. ;)

Says the guy who admits to using scripts and claims its only to help out admin. :roll: ](*,) :smt117 :smt021
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Rudy Pena wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

If you want to see oe's contribution to this..look here and take note of the behavior in the admin chat

dde/dd abusing a bug and trying to get others to use it to scream cheater. :smt117 ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Raise it all you want, you didn't have anything to do with the script killers..and your typical slander and forum wars are not going to stop Ducky from helping admin solve kinks in the game...maybe it's time you stepped up to help out, rather than look stupid from across the way. Think about that. ;)

Says the guy who admits to using scripts and claims its only to help out admin. :roll: ](*,) :smt117 :smt021

As I told Gandy today, I can say anything and you lot will run buck wild with it...do you realize how easy it is to oh nvm...lost cause junior, lost cause. :-"

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Lol, posting about a bug in a bug thread ](*,) good one :roll: y'all are getting dummer by the day.
Oh, btw....

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Lol, posting about a bug in a bug thread ](*,) good one :roll: y'all are getting dummer by the day.
Oh, btw....

Nice edit you did there. ;)

dde does the same thing, running around forums yelling about OE using scripts and cheating without any proof whatsoever. :smt019
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I agree the font is a little weird, it's like it's out of focus or something. If you look at it long enough I can understand your eyes feeling strained.

I don't have any problems with it besides that though. It seems to be orientated correctly (I think someone said the numbers were out of alignment or something). The pages load just as quickly for me, not slow at all.

I'd like to nominate the same people who went to Admin and got him to enact this update (one that is quite good) to go back and get him to change the font or whatever.

*EDIT*
Oh god, the longer I look at this font the more disgusting it looks... QUICK SOMEONE CHANGE IT.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Empy wrote:I agree the font is a little weird, it's like it's out of focus or something. If you look at it long enough I can understand your eyes feeling strained.

I don't have any problems with it besides that though. It seems to be orientated correctly (I think someone said the numbers were out of alignment or something). The pages load just as quickly for me, not slow at all.

I'd like to nominate the same people who went to Admin and got him to enact this update (one that is quite good) to go back and get him to change the font or whatever.

*EDIT*
Oh god, the longer I look at this font the more disgusting it looks... QUICK SOMEONE CHANGE IT.

:smt011 I'm just the wise guy :-D

Deni
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

thanks admin for the font update :-D
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Empy
Derper

doc holliday wrote:thanks admin for the font update :-D
Word.

Looks much better now. No complaints from me!

Spoiler
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

i dont get it you lot want more people to join in the game then you make even longer to do anything ? so you stop cheaters but lose activity is it really worth it ?
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Mori Takamoto wrote:i dont get it you lot want more people to join in the game then you make even longer to do anything ? so you stop cheaters but lose activity is it really worth it ?

:roll: yes it is worth it :roll:

Deni
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Mori Takamoto wrote:i dont get it you lot want more people to join in the game then you make even longer to do anything ? so you stop cheaters but lose activity is it really worth it ?

you really think that ? then i can see why the game is dying =D>
Empy
Derper

Mori Takamoto wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Lol? What are you complaining about?

Spoiler
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Empy wrote:
Mori Takamoto wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

the fact your going to stop cheaters but at the cost of gameplay which is going to have an impact on activity which therefore is going to cause the game to die even quicker
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Mori Takamoto wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

DDE is very active, and will probably be more so now that naq and uu will be available...so your activity is going to drop because the script users are hindered? :-k not even interesting. :-D bye.

Deni
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Mori Takamoto wrote:
Empy wrote:
Mori Takamoto wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

the fact your going to stop cheaters but at the cost of gameplay which is going to have an impact on activity which therefore is going to cause the game to die even quicker

... #-o
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161