ME Fixes (November 2013 -> ongoing)

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

ME Fixes (November 2013 -> ongoing)

Hey Peeps,

I just thought of something that might be interesting for farmers to be added to the Military Experience categories. What does everyone think about having a section added for "Weapon repair costs" This way when your massing and repairing you can also counter in the overall repair costs you had to fork out for.

Hope that makes sense, Just thought about the idea and wanted to post it before i forgot about it.

Odie
Last edited by Support on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Hijacked post for collative purpose
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: ME tweak

Technically the weapon damage thing should be that, but it has never done anything for losses. I'd be intrigued in that being fixed.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

yeah i mean it would make calculating your kill/lose ratio in a mass and would give farmers a more accurate reading on their profits.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Mathlord wrote:Technically the weapon damage thing should be that, but it has never done anything for losses. I'd be intrigued in that being fixed.
This should now be fixed.

Value was recorded, but never shown (hardcoded to 0).
Further, Weapon Points Destroyed never counted properly for ME values, they do now.

Additionally, will fix the issue of UU raided being counted as 'Naq stolen' momentarily.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: ME Fixes (November 2013 -> ongoing)

Spies lost on failed recons now count as 'lost' by spier, and 'killed' by spied.
The latter is somewhat contentious, but those spies do not necessarily die because they are stupid, but by (too) efficient countermeasures from the 'spied' party. For the purpose of ME, MIA equates to KIA (re: "raided UU is not dead").

Remedied earlier.
Support wrote:Additionally, will fix the issue of UU raided being counted as 'Naq stolen' momentarily.

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”