Planet degradation (triple, dual)

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Re: Planet degradation (triple, dual)

R8 wrote:this update is painful :( found a nice dual, wasted tons fo naq massing down the defence and then lost its attribute when i got it

could we implement somehting to tell us weather the dual will loose the 2nd attribute or not ebfore we take it :-D
Or how about all duals are set back to zero for times taken. IMO that should have been done with the roll out considering we should not have been penalized before then.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Tetrismonkey wrote:
R8 wrote:this update is painful :( found a nice dual, wasted tons fo naq massing down the defence and then lost its attribute when i got it

could we implement somehting to tell us weather the dual will loose the 2nd attribute or not ebfore we take it :-D
Or how about all duals are set back to zero for times taken. IMO that should have been done with the roll out considering we should not have been penalized before then.
I'm with the monkey on this one!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

~Odin~ wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:

I'm with the monkey on this one!
Have to agree also. That whole "stupid player base should have known we'd change the game and enforce the rules waaay retroactively" argument just doesn't sit well. I do like the changes in many ways but grandfather clauses make for happy grandchildren.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Yes, that was a bit of a question mark, it's either allowing a platform to defend it from the get-go, or defences.. trying to avoid a situation where a planet sniper takes a planet, spends 3T on defence and makes you spend trillions to retake it.
I would prefer the mobile defences option, but I'll take any feedback in consideration.
Planet defenses and plats should be able to move over ASAP
It will then require the aggrieved party the chance to strike back.
YES this will cost them naq, however it costs a damn slight more to build the defenses!

Second As of March 10th... ( the layers should all be at zero)

Third... NO to the degrading of planets stats.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

Not a fan of degradation of dual planets. Triple yes as they are worth money.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

byrne_1 wrote:Not a fan of degradation of dual planets. Triple yes as they are worth money.
still +1 on this idea. As well as SoL's idea about being able to fix degradation but on triples maybe?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

You have exceeded the maximum of 2 dual or triple planet acquisitions per calander month. You cannot attack this planet...yet...

this update needs some tweaking or this function removed.

any dual you do actually go and take you have no guarantees you will keep the stats but then you only have 2 tries in a month.

now both times I have been unsuccessful as the duals have lost attributes and now I have to wait until next month to even attempt another try?

So it seems a bit of a bingo game right now, choose your targets carefully or hit the black market to make one :smt117
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

hmm... fail!
Congratulations on a GW nerf!

Delete BM dual and triple buys!
Be fair and cut your income from GW, dont create a black hole to gather more money!
RETURN of the P I R A T E

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”