Alliance Bank Tax/transaction cost

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Alliance Bank Tax/transaction cost

Hey Peeps,

So a few things popped up on the dev server while I was away it appears and this was one of them. Apparently on the dev server an alliance leader can set how much is taxed from each deposit a member makes to their own bank. I love this possible update....any idea...at all, on when this might come out? Or if it will come out?

Odie
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Re: Alliance Bank Tax/transaction cost

A) I hate the new pic, change it...

B) What is this???
~Odin~
Alföðr

A) Suck it up princess lol
B) In dev server there is a new thing where the alliance leader can set a certain % that is taxed from every bank deposit within the alliance. So this could help grow the alliance bank.

It is something the newer or smaller alliances could use big time, I think it has been over on dev for a while now....however still no news on when it might be put into action. Admin? Support? anything?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

~Odin~ wrote: In dev server there is a new thing where the alliance leader can set a certain % that is taxed from every bank deposit within the alliance. So this could help grow the alliance bank.

It is something the newer or smaller alliances could use big time, I think it has been over on dev for a while now....however still no news on when it might be put into action. Admin? Support? anything?
This has been on the Dev server since March, indeed. It is part of a series of updates that will come to Main when they come to Main, when my studies slow down at the end of this season.

Moriarty, do remind me of your issue with the rules in PM or another thread, please. This thread concerns a different subject.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Support wrote:
~Odin~ wrote: In dev server there is a new thing where the alliance leader can set a certain % that is taxed from every bank deposit within the alliance. So this could help grow the alliance bank.

This has been on the Dev server since March, indeed. It is part of a series of updates that will come to Main when they come to Main, when my studies slow down at the end of this season.
I look forward to it ^_^, Thank you for the reply.
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

me too , means alot more blood wars should be pushed :D

and people stop being panzies cause alliance bank is recoverable quickly
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Odin~
Alföðr

40+ days, any closer?
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Implemented.
~Odin~
Alföðr

yay!
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

doesn't seem to be working , i set it to 1% and i am not gettign taxed and neither do my alliance mates seem to be.

sons of anarchy.

Edit: sorry about that i was trying to set the percentage on my NGMulti as "nd in command

tax now set an working

thanks.

also

It's not just you! http://gatewars.com looks down from here. as on 00:16 gmt - 00:18 gmt very slow aswell after
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”