Dynamic Alliance Function Costs - confusion (2011 update)

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Dynamic Alliance Function Costs - confusion (2011 update)

thats not fair

you keep increasing alliance button pricesand don't add it into the updated it was like 350b a month ago , now its over 650b , what are you doing ?............

trying to kill new alliances all together?

no notification in the "game updates" link was found for these updates

you have put in the alliance tax thing yet , so it is unfair for smaller alliances that you are continually doing this with alliance button prices. in turn

you are evil.

but when you fix this and the other alliance button problems ive asked you to fix and you said you would , still waiting >_>.

you will be nice :smt060 :smt050

much love

your beloved Ryu :smt060 x
Last edited by Support on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified title
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: JO what are you doing!!!!!

Price is based on alliance age and number of members, just take somebody to Bloodwar and bring the pain train, should help your alliance bank loads (assuming you win :P)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Clockwork wrote:Price is based on alliance age and number of members, just take somebody to Bloodwar and bring the pain train, should help your alliance bank loads (assuming you win :P)
This.
As your alliance gets older, stuff gets more expensive. Spamming buttons will cost you, and yes, you (and any alliance who wants to live large and spend hard) will need to recruit some income elephants to allow you to spam them.

Not an update, but an age-old mechanic of the game.

Much love right back at you. ;)
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Get two people with 1t income in your alliance, bank grows by 1t a day.

7t a week, or 4.4t a week if your using alliance ppts.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: Dynamic Alliance Function Costs - confusion (2011 update

grr

jut put that god damn tax thing in already ill grow my alliance bak by 50t in a day :D

income elephants

whathas this game come too

damnit , been a while since i had DDE controlls so i do forget lol!
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Support wrote:
Clockwork wrote:Price is based on alliance age and number of members, just take somebody to Bloodwar and bring the pain train, should help your alliance bank loads (assuming you win :P)
This.
As your alliance gets older, stuff gets more expensive. Spamming buttons will cost you, and yes, you (and any alliance who wants to live large and spend hard) will need to recruit some income elephants to allow you to spam them.

What she said.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote:
Support wrote:
This.

What she said.

one more question , why has your odin got a sword instead of a hammer o_O?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Support wrote:
This.

What she said.

Because he's Odin not Thor?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Duderanch wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Support wrote:
This.

What she said.

Because he's Odin not Thor?
Tis true. I have many weapons. A sword, A spear, A bow and other little items that give me vast amounts of wealth and knowledge.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”