2016: ongoing

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: 2016: ongoing

Secret wrote:
Lu Bu wrote:I'm having an issue logging in to ascended today - every time it says "invalid captcha" anyone else experiencing this?

edit: seems to be working now!
still doing it..

See THIS.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Thank you for the nice buttons on the attack pages, and moving the "set relations to neutral" buttons.

Seriously it's great.

Edit: dammit I just realized I wasn't on my farm list. I'm hoping we get the new buttons there as well.

And the "set neutral" buttons of doom are still there... maybe they will be gone someday :(
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Brilliant post. :)
On it, MC.
My_Crows wrote:Thank you for the nice buttons on the attack pages, and moving the "set relations to neutral" buttons.

Seriously it's great.

Edit: dammit I just realized I wasn't on my farm list. I'm hoping we get the new buttons there as well.

And the "set neutral" buttons of doom are still there... maybe they will be gone someday :(
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

"Set Neutral" menace given some extra space (and better tolerance for touch users), moved under the regular page navigation.
woodsy1
Forum Irregular

Hey I wouldnt mind having a chat with you at some point about mobile support.
The market page is good on desktop but it isnt really at all optismised for mobile and still requires large amounts of pinch zooming.
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

Has life force per turn generated been changed? And does it scale with planet count or account stats?
my main account has 18b per turn and my recently ascended ngm has 9b per turn. I think there are some posts that support an increase the conversion rate right? because ascending my main would produce a giant supply of APP

Thanks

p.s. i am getting back in to ascended part of game :)
main updates look great!! thank you for the continual development and enhancement of a great game
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Don't think ascended has been updated yet, mine still looks the same.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
reborn
Forum Elite

Lu Bu wrote:Has life force per turn generated been changed? And does it scale with planet count or account stats?
my main account has 18b per turn and my recently ascended ngm has 9b per turn. I think there are some posts that support an increase the conversion rate right? because ascending my main would produce a giant supply of APP

Thanks

p.s. i am getting back in to ascended part of game :)
main updates look great!! thank you for the continual development and enhancement of a great game
Planets do count for what u get per turn upto a max of 1 tri a day which i do believe runs on what the current largest size is that being 76bil size giving them 20,8 bil a turn.

So given ur main makes 18bil a turn your almost at fully cap. Do not lose planets and you will convert your APP faster.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

thanks reborn!! :smt047
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”