Visual Updates

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Visual Updates

Someone explained what you meant by "the logs are huge", thank you.

Tested with 2x 30 attacks in the logs, and you are quite right, that does result in a 'huge' page. Should be better now. The spacing between rows is now less than it was before any changes were made.
On small screens, the table collapses in part, hiding non-essential information, resulting in a more condensed view.

Would you like an option to display only attacks 'on' or 'by'? That might reduce the information overload as well.
D3ath wrote:well i would say all the updates except login was bad, cause only login made it easier for any device to login, cause attack logs are huge and if u are with smaller monitor height u have to scroll forever.

Did you change your forum style? This last update has changed nothing for displays for me, only back-end. Any other forum issues, please report them here.
D3ath wrote:Also i think after recent forums update the box where u type your message is too big and goes below smilies column and not side by side
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Support wrote:
D3ath wrote:well i would say all the updates except login was bad, cause only login made it easier for any device to login, cause attack logs are huge and if u are with smaller monitor height u have to scroll forever.

Did you change your forum style? This last update has changed nothing for displays for me, only back-end. Any other forum issues, please report them here.
D3ath wrote:Also i think after recent forums update the box where u type your message is too big and goes below smilies column and not side by side
Might be wrong here but he may mean the ingame message system

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

posted here the problem with forums
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=205721
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob