Covert/Anti-Covert Rank separation

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Re: Automation prevention: Bank operations

I hear that teesdale, I have yet to get the code right on 1st attempt. But I have noticed it seem to bank your naq first then ask for code, so that is a positive you dont have naq in the open
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Good work :) , was surprised the first time, but all in favor for everything that closes out script farming. I also like that your naq is banked before you get the pop up.
Meh...
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

3 Letters that r clear ( much bigger) or like jake said 6 numbers again thats clear would do.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I swear it took me about 15 tries earlier :?
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Im on average getting it in 2-3 tries. But the first time it popped up took a few
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

D3ath wrote: EDIT: btw i think there is some bug or maybe just a minor problem or maybe i understood it wrongly :) but looks like that the automatic unlock after the 60 seconds isnt working as i purposely locked out myself and it wont unlock unless i enter that code even after some 20mins or so :)
looks like everyone skipped or quickly forgot this part :) as its still not working as intended and u get locked out for eternity if u wont enter the right code ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

D3ath wrote:
D3ath wrote: EDIT: btw i think there is some bug or maybe just a minor problem or maybe i understood it wrongly :) but looks like that the automatic unlock after the 60 seconds isnt working as i purposely locked out myself and it wont unlock unless i enter that code even after some 20mins or so :)
looks like everyone skipped or quickly forgot this part :) as its still not working as intended and u get locked out for eternity if u wont enter the right code ;)

I have put in the wrong code a bunch of times and its hasn't locked my out
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Naq is F****** a plenty my mateys
thanks admins!!
:smt060
Tap for explosive fun!
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

I don't recall seeing the naq being banked before the message pops up. Will check again later..or maybe it is a new tweak.
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:
D3ath wrote:

I have put in the wrong code a bunch of times and its hasn't locked my out
well maybe i didnt express myself clearly.

locking out i mean that u always still see that pop up with a code to enter to unlock it. As how i understood the admin the bank page should unlock itself after a minute of not using it. But if i am wrong then pls care to explain this part ;)
Support wrote: Also added an option to return to the Command Center, you will be able to continue doing what you were doing, except for using your bank, as opposed to being locked out completely.
After 60 seconds you will be able to use your bank as normal.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

My talks with admin, once the bank popup coems up you have to enter the code to get rid of it, could be 48 hours later still have to enter the code.
I am guessing at the start if you went to the bank page it would stop you from going anywhere.
when I asked directly about it this is what I got
[8/9/2016 1:26:01 PM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): No, it resets the counter on opening the bank page 60 seconds after the last count increase.
[8/9/2016 1:26:06 PM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): Ugh
[8/9/2016 1:26:13 PM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): I can see how that is confusing. :P
reborn
Forum Elite

Plx for the love of god make this **Filtered** easier to see, 6 times all wrong, my face is almost on the screen.

Its worse that how sol first put his.

If you going to keep it like it with same font make it 3 times bigger this **Filtered** is to small.

TY.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Mental wrote:As a half blind disklocksick I agree with the sentiment but would prefer something humans can read easily but the scripts cannot.

how dare you return and not report to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img attached below.... [IMG IN RELATION TO MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS DIRECTLY AFTER THE EXCLAMATION MARKS ^ ABOVE

i think its a fantastic idea , but just wait till someone in an onliner and get **Filtered** over by the captcha. thought like the guys said if i9t was like the log in menu it would be a fantastic implement and easy to read.

but online battles do... :-" ](*,)

SMALL EDIT, i see rodwolf said naq is bankeed , mine wasnt but if this is to stop farmers , wouldnt they just bank in a tab ? or log in and out. i was able to fully navigate my account whilst trying to put this naq in the bank , as i remember trying to find somewhere to spend some of nit before i ended up losing lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
Mental wrote:As a half blind disklocksick I agree with the sentiment but would prefer something humans can read easily but the scripts cannot.

how dare you return and not report to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img attached below.... [IMG IN RELATION TO MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS DIRECTLY AFTER THE EXCLAMATION MARKS ^ ABOVE

And where have you been Mr Ryu :smt101

On topic: I'm not sure I can handle this new captcha sure it stop the cheats but it also stops dumb people :smt099
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Alright, great feedback folks, thank you.
Based on your feedback we have chosen a different solution. Please continue to provide feedback.

Summarised feedback:
1. - Hard to read (especially for the visually impaired)
2. - Lack of clarity regarding navigation while locked out of the bank
3. - Code structuring allowed continuing banking operations regardless of being locked out

Response:
1. - New human recognition method (language-neutral)
2. - Enabled full access to menu while locked out of the bank
3. - Revised.

Appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to level the playing field. :smt023

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”