MTs for Personal ATs

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
Andy!
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

MTs for Personal ATs

Wasn't sure where to put this.. Did you not used to get 5K Personal ATs per MT used? Talking way back in the day of only 3 MTs to be used a week, but even so the amount seems low now
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
World Radiography Day, 8th November
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
there was a ring on a finger
to tell she was taken!

Greyscale appearance in and out
giving info of what was within
expelling scales of what was without!
Hence we could see through
no matter how concealed or secretive,
no matter how complaints were untrue!

In the spirit of this celebration
I profess my love
for this noble profession.
A radiographer is me
if you ever had to question,
for Papa Roentgen made us be!
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: MTs for Personal ATs

The feature was set up Jason to be auto-balanced by use: the more it is used, the less it gives, balanced with the Merlins from MT.
It started out giving massive (OP) amounts of ATs, gradually fell over time as people used it intensively, so the amount of Merlins you got for an MT increased; as people started using MT for Merlins more, the exchange achieved some kind of equilibrium.

ATs for MT has been at 720 for a long time, I see it has now fallen to 360. That is a significant change indeed; from the way the autobalance works that would suggest people have started using MT for AT a *lot* more.

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”