The new server -massing issue

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

The new server -massing issue

The new server is pretty fantastic not gonna deny it's pretty great the turn change is fantastic everything is great...

BUT

because this server is sooooooooo fast massing has become slightly more difficult - the page changes so quickly it's difficult to actually get more than 5/6hits in before the page refreshes. I have spent more time goin backwards and forwards than actually massing.

- bring back hold enter as a result of the new server
- slow the server down abit?
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Re: The new server -massing issue

i don't think it's server.... maybe your internet connection? because nothing changed for me...
BAU for Life!
harchester
Forum History

Hmm, it's not just me this has effected tho there is others who are saying the server refreshes to quickly lol

And my net connection sucks :(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

harchester wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 am The new server is pretty fantastic not gonna deny it's pretty great the turn change is fantastic everything is great...

BUT

because this server is sooooooooo fast massing has become slightly more difficult - the page changes so quickly it's difficult to actually get more than 5/6hits in before the page refreshes. I have spent more time goin backwards and forwards than actually massing.

Become a pacifist ?
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:03 pm
harchester wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 am The new server is pretty fantastic not gonna deny it's pretty great the turn change is fantastic everything is great...

BUT

Become a pacifist ?
I am always a pacifist :( people just bully ole harchy
Andy!
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

I've noticed a difference, used to be difficult not to do 6 on one page but now it can refresh after the first click at times
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
World Radiography Day, 8th November
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
there was a ring on a finger
to tell she was taken!

Greyscale appearance in and out
giving info of what was within
expelling scales of what was without!