A Star Wars RP

This is the section were roleplays are discussed, created and joined.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: A Star Wars RP

JediMasterX wrote:yeah, anything past 1 Return of the Jedi is ridiculous, tis why I don't read it. I did do an RP where me and some people did our own version of after ROTJ and it turned out good, maybe we'll do that another day.

we've barely scratched the surface of the expanded universe books, but we know how complex they are... we agree that bringing those into RP would be too messy...

JediMasterX wrote:As for the lost Jedi Master, my plan was to just let her be gone from the RP for a while and then throw her in as a Sith or Dark Jedi :P

it was too tempting an opportunity... when the jedi have misplaced a master, blaming the sith, is the easy solution... and of course the fun solution...

JediMasterX wrote:I do feel it was a bit too easy to make a Jedi Master fall from the Force.... a Jedi Knight would be more realistic, but a Jedi Master, few of those fall from the Force. Neither me nor Super Saiyan said that Akadalyte's Master was a Jedi Master or a Jedi Knight. ;) I'd just make an edit if I was you.

it may have appeared to be quick... but remember, while we only RP'd a very short time span, the work at bringing that jedi master to the dark side had been occurring for about a month now...
A jedi master cannot easily be turned, no... some jedi can never be turned, while others are easy to turn... the idea here, is that this jedi master, was hard to turn, but the humiliation and such (s)he was put to, eventually broke down the restraints (s)he had against the dark side... we only RP'd the culmination of that series of events...

JediMasterX wrote:btw, Super Saiyan did mention his character's old Master was a male, not a female. You might wanna change that. Or you could have captured another Jedi...or something. Work your magic ;)

we kinda blame you for that part... we at least, cannot see the name "Jocasta" as being anything but female... the only other character in star wars with that first name, was decidedly female... that character is http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jocasta_Nu
we're somewhat at an impasse here... name says female, other info says male...
its a risk and imbalance we noted earlier, with the Shéral roleplay, that the majority of characters tend to be male... we suspect this is related to the fact that a majority of forum RPers tend to be male in RL... in the Shéral RP, 10 out of 60 characters were female, and we'd created over half of those... from our understanding, only two or so among them were created by female persons... (or persons we think are female, at least)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:Sith Lords are highly racist sect. To my knowledge there has never been a non humanoid sith lord and the non-humans have always been treated less than favourably. Exhibit one is the struggles with Sadow etc in the early days of the Sith, the entire history going by with every known sith lord being humanoid and of course we have the films for further reference. Palpatine was terrible, aliens became second class citizens and only the best (aka Thrawn) were given a chance.

i lol'd Darth Plagueis was a Muun, and Darth Cognus was an Iktotchi.

and Darth Plagueis was mentioned in the movies...
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we believe semper refers to "humanoid" as two arms, two legs, one head... our sith lord, darth perfidious, has two arms, four legs...

a reason to explain away the overly racist tendencies of certain sith, is to take in the fact that the lessons of those sith, under the rule of two, learned everything from their masters, including opinions, and over time, what may have started out as a mild dislike would easily have developed into true, unreasoning hatred... the earliest sith did not have such opinions, as could be seen by the way they interbred with the original "sith" species, which was not truly human-seeming... had the sith been fully racist then, they would not have interbred...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
Semper wrote:Sith Lords are highly racist sect. To my knowledge there has never been a non humanoid sith lord and the non-humans have always been treated less than favourably. Exhibit one is the struggles with Sadow etc in the early days of the Sith, the entire history going by with every known sith lord being humanoid and of course we have the films for further reference. Palpatine was terrible, aliens became second class citizens and only the best (aka Thrawn) were given a chance.

i lol'd Darth Plagueis was a Muun, and Darth Cognus was an Iktotchi.

and Darth Plagueis was mentioned in the movies...

As Zeratul said. I clearly said humanoid, please look it up. ;)

Humanoid would generally be two arms, two legs one head and 1-4 eyes or so with you know the general shape of a human being. Both of your examples above are humanoid.

However... you're still doing that Wiki thing. lmao. Anyone could have edited the wiki, it's only good to use to get an idea of some of the bigger aspects of SW. Things like list's of Sith Lords and force powers you should really take with a super massive pinch of salt at best.

@ The prospect of me taking part. I couldn't lol. I am Star Wars crazy and I couldn't bare seeing people making up new force rules or using abstract force powers that you've never seen in anything canon. I am not this freaky about really anything else.. but SW is something i've always loved a lot and it would only irritate me to read things like force teleportation and that sorta stuff being thrown about. I might be able to do something in a less neurotic mood but atm I am a bit off cheek so not so compromising.

Another point, is someone mentioned Force Lightning being used by a Jedi? The Jedi are ideally pacifist's. They have never intended to use the force as a method of direct attack, it goes against their ethos. Otherwise I am sure many would just happily use force choke to quickly knock out a trouble causing opponent. The force is used to defend and subdue. A light side version of force lighting is a SW universe fallacy.
Last edited by semper on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

all powers like that have been removed, so....semper is in? :shock:

*cowers in fear in corner with eyes closed and lightsaber in front of him*

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the base list we use for force powers is this: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_powers
(yes, its wiki)
but we take it with a pinch of salt too...

some abilities, like force jump and such are of the sort we consider natural abilities for all to have...

here's a complete list of force powers, set up by alignment:
[spoiler]Universal
* Art of the Small
* Battle Meditation
* Breath Control
* Dopplegänger
* Force Bellow
* Force Comprehension overpowered
* Force Deflection (without a lightsaber)
* Force Listening
* Force Flash kinda same as force blind
* Mind Trick (Also known as Affect Mind)
o Force Persuasion - Less powerful than the Mind Trick
o Force Illusion
o Force Confusion
* Force Suppression
o Force Breach advanced version of Force Suppression
* Force barrier
* telekinesis
o Force Whirlwind - variation of Force Push
o Force Wave - advanced version of Force Push
o Force Repulse - another advanced version of Force Push
o Force Throw
o Levitation
o Force Flight - advanced levitation
* Force Weapon
* Force Whisper
* Phase
* Precognition
o Force Vision
o Battle Precognition
o Aing-Tii fighting-sight
* Psychometry
* Sever Force

Light
* Alter Environment slightly over-powered
* Battlemind
* Combustion pretty much same as destruction....
* Droid Disable
* Electric Judgment rather too similar to dark side lightning, we think...
* Force Blinding
* Force Enlightenment
* Force Healing
* Force Light
o Wall of Light
* Force Orb
* Force Protection
o Force Defend - Reduced damage taken by Force powers.
+ Force Absorb
o Protection Bubble
* Force Stun
o Force Stasis - advanced version of Force Stun
+ Force Stasis Field - the most advanced version of Force Stun
* Force Valor
o Force Projection
* Malacia - nausea
* Morichro - slow body functions
o Hibernation Trance
* Plant Surge
* Ray
* Revitalize

Dark
* Deadly Sight
* Drain Knowledge
* Force Destruction
* Force drain
* Force Fear
o Force Horror advanced version of Force Fear
o Force Insanity the most advanced version of Force Horror
* Force lightning (Organic limbs & extremities required)
o Chain lightning variation of Force lightning
o Force Shock variation of Force lightning
o Force Storm (lightning) advanced version of Force lightning
* Force Maelstrom

* Force Phantom (Originally but not exclusively employed by the Sith)
* Force Rage
* Force Resuscitation
* Force Scream
* Force Slow
o Force Affliction variation of Force Slow
o Force Plague advanced version of Force Slow
* Force Storm (wormhole)
* Force Wound
o Force Grip - advanced version of Force Wound
o Force Choke - variation of Force Grip
o Force Crush - the most advanced version of Force Wound
* Kinetite
* Mind Control
* Sith Alchemy
o Mechu-deru
o Midichlorian Manipulation
* Spear of Midnight Black
* Spirit Transference
* Thought Bomb
* Torture by Chagrin

Force powers applied to lightsaber combat
* Alter Damage
* Dun Möch
* Saber Barrier
* Saber Throw
* Telekinetic lightsaber combat

Other
* Force Ghost
* Crucitorn
* Animal Friendship
* Tapas
* Shatterpoint
* Force Meld
* Force Body
* Comprehend Speech[/spoiler]
the powers in red, are generally way overpowered...
those in orange, are either overpowered, or only appear once or twice...

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

I would say this RP takes place before the Mandalorian Wars. Didn't the Rule of Two occur after that? I want there to be plenty of Sith and Jedi for that matter on both sides

As for force lightening, yeah I need to take that of too. I created this character about the same time I was playing SGw, back in the era I call " the n00bdom of JediMasterX". But yet I'll change that.

I'll post later today at some point.

Also sorry about the Jocasta male/female thing. Guess it would be something like Terry or Sam, its a girl and guy's name?
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

absolute nonsense.
Allow me to write you a list of canon force powers...

pretty much force powers from KOTOR adapted slightly with common sense (eg not writing down force wave, push and whirlwind separately. They're all just advanced uses of force push and force telekinesis).

force push - duh.
force crush (DS) - use the force to crush an opponent.
force choke (DS) - duh.
force jump - larger than life leaps.
force levitate - floating.
force speed - increased speed.
force valour - gives energy and vitality to spur onto great feats.
force vitality - revive or keep fallen comrades alive.
force shield - create a shield from the force to protect, limited use.
force body - use physical energy to increase force strength.
battle meditation - inspires and encourages those around you. Requires great concentration from all but the most honed experts (only two speculated users who did not need to be in constant meditation are Yoda and Palpatine).
drain life (DS) - absorb the energy of another to heal yourself.
force scream (DS) - releasing a 'psychic' scream that shocks and causes molecular damage.
force lightning (DS) - duh.
force storm - storm of force lighting, difficult to control (NOT palpatines force storm from post ROTJ crap).
breath control - sustain your body on little oxygen.
beast trick - control animals.
force deflection - deflect things without lightsabre, advanced telekinesis.
force sight - see opponents alignment.
mind trick - duh.
precognition - duh.
force telekinesis - duh.
force suppression - counter use of force powers, halt force regeneration.
shatterpoints - use the force to shatter things (yeah, generic description I know).
Telepathy - duh.
Force stasis/stun - stun and freeze opponents.
Force Poison - slowly erode energy of opponent.
Force Illusion - advanced telepathy to create personal illusions causing fear, happiness yadda yadda.

notes on:
force heal - created by game developers, not actual force power (hell wouldn't that have been useful over the entire course of the films?)

force breach - using the force to counteract other force powers. This is a the same as suppression.

@JMX. Rule of two came about (according to the comics which is the only source at current) about a thousand years bby. Darth Bane wrote it and saw to the destruction of the other Sith via manipulating them into using the thought bomb. He got most of his knowledge from Revan's holocron.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

i like the list of canon force powers semper's provided. it has enough powers that several fights can be had without seeing the same powers repeatedly, yet they're all familiar and mild enough not to be too over the top and ridiculous...i could abide by this list :)

but only if semper plays :smt047

*back to the corner with the lightsaber*

ps. good to see you back in black and posting again, semper. missed you for a while there ;)

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Semper wrote:absolute nonsense.
Allow me to write you a list of canon force powers...

pretty much force powers from KOTOR adapted slightly with common sense (eg not writing down force wave, push and whirlwind separately. They're all just advanced uses of force push and force telekinesis).

force push - duh.
force crush (DS) - use the force to crush an opponent.
force choke (DS) - duh.
force jump - larger than life leaps.
force levitate - floating.
force speed - increased speed.
force valour - gives energy and vitality to spur onto great feats.
force vitality - revive or keep fallen comrades alive.
force shield - create a shield from the force to protect, limited use.
force body - use physical energy to increase force strength.
battle meditation - inspires and encourages those around you. Requires great concentration from all but the most honed experts (only two speculated users who did not need to be in constant meditation are Yoda and Palpatine).
drain life (DS) - absorb the energy of another to heal yourself.
force scream (DS) - releasing a 'psychic' scream that shocks and causes molecular damage.
force lightning (DS) - duh.
force storm - storm of force lighting, difficult to control (NOT palpatines force storm from post ROTJ crap).
breath control - sustain your body on little oxygen.
beast trick - control animals.
force deflection - deflect things without lightsabre, advanced telekinesis.
force sight - see opponents alignment.
mind trick - duh.
precognition - duh.
force telekinesis - duh.
force suppression - counter use of force powers, halt force regeneration.
shatterpoints - use the force to shatter things (yeah, generic description I know).
Telepathy - duh.
Force stasis/stun - stun and freeze opponents.
Force Poison - slowly erode energy of opponent.
Force Illusion - advanced telepathy to create personal illusions causing fear, happiness yadda yadda.

notes on:
force heal - created by game developers, not actual force power (hell wouldn't that have been useful over the entire course of the films?)

force breach - using the force to counteract other force powers. This is a the same as suppression.

@JMX. Rule of two came about (according to the comics which is the only source at current) about a thousand years bby. Darth Bane wrote it and saw to the destruction of the other Sith via manipulating them into using the thought bomb. He got most of his knowledge from Revan's holocron.

Yeah, thats what the book said that I read about it. It talks about Darth Bane's rise in one book, then the establishment of the RUle of Two, and t hen after that in the third book. Pretty good stuff. But yeah all of what you said was in the book.

Also I'm gonna take Semper's force move list and add it to the first post as accepted force powers. If you have any questions about it lemme know. I just think it is simple and easier to follow (nothing against you Zera ;) )
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yes, that is a good list, semper... we knew well our list needed further purging...

the overlap was quite strong between our lists...

after looking through, and comparing lists, we came up with these powers that werent on your list... (we also removed lots of more powers that were covered by other powers or such)

Code: Select all

Dopplegänger / Force Phantom   -   very advanced, partially illusion, with some sort of physical element... only for masters of the force...
Force Listening   -   listen in on words spoken far away
Phase   -   walk through solid objects
Psychometry   -   learn from object who used it
Force Blinding   -   blast of light that blinds
Force Absorb   -   absorb part of energy used against you
Drain Knowledge   -   use dark side to steal knowledge
Force Destruction   -   destroy an object with the dark side, much stronger than force crush
Sith Alchemy   -   cant be said in few words
Telekinetic lightsaber combat   -    Self-explanatory
Force Meld   -   link minds with others
Force Rage   -   combine anger with the dark side to get greater strength
Hibernation Trance   -   survive longer with limited air and food/water

some of these are passive powers, though...

oh, and we fixed up a bit on your list semper...

Code: Select all

force push   -   Self-explanatory   
force jump   -   larger than life leaps.     
force levitate   -   floating   
force speed   -    increased speed.     
force valour   -    gives energy and vitality to spur onto great feats.     
force vitality   -    revive or keep fallen comrades alive.     
force shield   -   create a shield from the force to protect, limited use.    
force body   -   use physical energy to increase force strength.     
battle meditation   -    inspires and encourages those around you. Requires great concentration from all but the most honed experts (only two speculated users who did not need to be in constant meditation are Yoda and Palpatine).     
force storm   -   storm of force lighting, difficult to control (NOT palpatines force storm from post ROTJ crap).     
breath control   -   sustain your body on little oxygen.     
beast trick   -   control animals.     
force deflection   -   deflect things without lightsabre, advanced telekinesis.    
Force sight   -   see opponents alignment.     
mind trick   -   Self-explanatory   
precognition   -   Self-explanatory   
force telekinesis   -   Self-explanatory   
force suppression   -   counter use of force powers, halt force regeneration.    
shatterpoints   -   use the force to shatter things (yeah, generic description I know).    
Force stasis/stun   -   stun and freeze opponents.    
Force Illusion   -   advanced telepathy to create personal illusions causing fear, happiness yadda yadda.     
force heal   -    created by game developers, not actual force power (hell wouldn't that have been useful over the entire course of the films?)    
 force breach   -   using the force to counteract other force powers. This is a the same as suppression.   
[u]Dark side only powers      [/u]
force crush   -   use the force to crush an opponent.   
Force choke   -   use the force to choke an opponent.   
drain life   -   absorb the energy of another to heal yourself.     
force scream   -   releasing a 'psychic' scream that shocks and causes molecular damage.   
force lightning   -    self-explanatory
Force Poison   -    slowly erode energy of opponent.

Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:force levitate - floating.
notes on:

only going to make comments on the above:

Force Levitate, as long as it isn't "force flight" which is specifically a Dathomri Witch Power, seems ok...

Palpatines "force storm" was actually "force Wormhole" which is WAY overpowered if even allowed, therefor totally out of the league of this RP.

Force heal exists in a "trance" version for use on self, and a mediation/focus version for use on others. how it's used in KotOR isn't the right way either, but since the heal does exist in another form, i'd lean towards it's use, as healing spontaneously in combat would be overpowered. but, i would make healing a Lightside power, as the only forms of dark side healing are actually temporary at best, and can only be performed in the height of anger...

now, finally. the seventh Battle of Ruusan is the last battle that involves a "sith empire", until the time of Darth Krayt, who instigated the Rule of One in around 130 ABY.

also, as to the comments of "wiki usage", i can easily use another source that is NOT so "easily edited" but i was mainly using it to "post a link to prove it" on ideas i already knew. the lightsaber generating heat was mentioned in a young jedi knights book i read when Tenel Ka was deciding what to build her lightsaber out of(she mentioned she could build it out of wood since it generated no heat).

now, i could argue that you're being stingy and that the "obscure force powers" could be used, but most of the force factions that use them are NOT in this era. the Witches of Dathomir(my fav force using faction) aren't around until around 600 BBY, the Aing-tii are withdrawn force using monks until around 8 ABY, and i don't believe the Jensaarai are established yet or Zenson Sha aren't out of isolation yet.

now, if the era is determined to be pre-mandalorian wars, then obviously most of those force using organizations are out of the question due to the timeline, and the only one which is hazy is the Aing-Tii which frankly i think should be ruled out as a matter of point.

now, onto Zeratul's list of force powers:

Dopplegänger / Force Phantom - very advanced, partially illusion, with some sort of physical element... only for masters of the force...
Phase - walk through solid objects

i'ma say no to both of these, as i'm quite sure there's only one known instance of phase, and is quite frankly a partly overpowered ability. while doppleganger allows for too much abuse in the form of not actually being present before someone, while they may appear to be...
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we might have to agree there... the use of doppelganger was never extensive, so no great loss... as for phase, usually that is either overpowered, or useless... so we agree there too...

for that matter, we think force storm is overpowered too...

and an abilty to find alignment would ruin a lot of the roleplay here... so the force sight ability should either be altered or removed...

Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

Zeratul wrote:we might have to agree there... the use of doppelganger was never extensive, so no great loss... as for phase, usually that is either overpowered, or useless... so we agree there too...

for that matter, we think force storm is overpowered too...

and an abilty to find alignment would ruin a lot of the roleplay here... so the force sight ability should either be altered or removed...

or racially limited to Miraluka
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

one problem with having it set before the mandolarian wars, is that technology such as tractor beams and interdiction fields, which has been used in the RP, did not exist...

but putting it shortly after those wars, would still keep it in the time where lots of sith existed, and allow for such technology...

yes, force sight should be available to those that are blind... but the definition semper gave, of showing alignment, should go... those that can see, do not need really it...

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting / Creation / Discussion”