A Star Wars RP

This is the section were roleplays are discussed, created and joined.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Re: A Star Wars RP

Its cool with me, like I said just stay realistic with it. With a dual bladed lightsaber in one hand and a short lightsaber in the other its gonna be hard to single handedly weild a dual weild lightsaber. I'm sure it is possible, but the swings would be more wild if you ask me with the dual bladed in that hand.

Heres a suggestion: Carry both, just don't use both at the same time. That way the characters performance isn't hindered. Maybe carry a whole slew of lightsabes of different types and sizes since he is a lightsaber prodigy.

Just an idea

Ok I'm gonna throw up and RP by the end of the week so go ahead and get your characters ready and stuff. I'll have a basic plot, but I'm interested to see where it'll go.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

cool looking forward to it. props for the idea JMX.

not a bad idea on the lightsabers though. my thinking was that the dual would be primarily defensive though, as opposed to it's traditional use for highly-offensive sith/jedi. the short saber would be for the offensive altho their roles could be switched at any given time. i think i will go with him HAVING a slew of lightsabers at any given time and USING different combos at different times... :)

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

my idea for a lightsaber "prodigy" would have them have 6 blades, built in pairs, and able to connect at the bottom of the hilt to make a saberstaff. and then be able to use force augmented speed, to "juggle" a veritable storm of lightsaber blades, in addition to using the force to wield them floating around them. but that's me...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:my idea for a lightsaber "prodigy" would have them have 6 blades, built in pairs, and able to connect at the bottom of the hilt to make a saberstaff. and then be able to use force augmented speed, to "juggle" a veritable storm of lightsaber blades, in addition to using the force to wield them floating around them. but that's me...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I hated that part in KOTOR 2

Thats not a bad idea either tho. As long as its realistic. Just don't go 100 posts force juggling lightsabers like it doesn't tire you out or anything like that.

I will have the RP up by Sunday so be on the look out.
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

JediMasterX wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:my idea for a lightsaber "prodigy" would have them have 6 blades, built in pairs, and able to connect at the bottom of the hilt to make a saberstaff. and then be able to use force augmented speed, to "juggle" a veritable storm of lightsaber blades, in addition to using the force to wield them floating around them. but that's me...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I hated that part in KOTOR 2

Thats not a bad idea either tho. As long as its realistic. Just don't go 100 posts force juggling lightsabers like it doesn't tire you out or anything like that.

I will have the RP up by Sunday so be on the look out.

well, it'd technically be a variant of Jar'kai style Ataru. since that's one of it's listed drawbacks, it makes sense that such a limitation would be in place.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

lol, i like the idea of feeling the lightsabers in my hands...i am experimenting with a few ideas on a group-lightsaber set. 5 lightsabers, various differnt attatchment groups...nun-chuck lightsabers would be a cool concept but would probably kill my own character

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we thought of a strange setup... wrist mounted, with a 3 position switch for the blade...

forward - off - backward

maybe perhaps some sort of "buckler" energy shield on one arm... one strong enough to repel lightsaber, but not too large to make it bulky...

both of those possible to activate easily, not necessarily through direct use of the switches...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

that would be pretty cool...it's actually a really good idea (i say add the ability to run one blade alnge the length of either arm as part of the wristband type thingymabob

sadly, i feel that's more like trying to find the best gadget. just guna come up with something creative with the use of fairly-tradional lightsabers :P

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the hard thing will be figuring out what species to choose...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

bleedingblue wrote:lol, i like the idea of feeling the lightsabers in my hands...i am experimenting with a few ideas on a group-lightsaber set. 5 lightsabers, various differnt attatchment groups...nun-chuck lightsabers would be a cool concept but would probably kill my own character

Exists in canon

personally i'm thinking if i make a blademaster type character, i'd have her wield two or three sets of Paired Lightsabers, one able to be linked via Fiber-cord and normally into a saberstaff, and the other able to be linked to a saberstaff, with a cortosis "guard" sticking out from the main handle, and a Dual-phase switch for both blades.

still not sure what i'd have the third do, though i might have it be paired Shotos for throwing and such >_>
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

god i love starwars =]

im going to spend some heavy time on wookiepedia and explore past lightsaber's with special constructions or abilities and those that wielded them, then go from there. ima do a little something that's never been seen before but that's possible, at least within the infinite galaxy far far away ;)

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

I'm working on the Star Wars RP right now as I type this, should be up within the hour. Every who is gonna participate please have your character pages posted here. Please have it in a format like mine, you can add extra stuff to it if you want. If you got any questions, lemme know. Will post a link shortly.

Name: Triko
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Naboo
Class: Jedi Master
Height: 6 ft 0 inches
weight: 190 lbs.
Skin Color: light tan
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Hair Length: covers his forehead, but stops right at his eyebrows. His hair also covers his ears.
Attidue: good
Description/history: Triko is very competitive. He is very talkative and very strong physically, mentally and with the force. He became a Jedi Padawan at the age of 5 after a group of Jedi visited his homeworld who sensed many force users besides himself. He and 10 other younglings were taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Over a long period of time he was trained in the force, traveled throughout the Galaxy, and had achieved the rank of a Jedi Master.

Equipment:

Jedi Robes: A dark brown robe used by all Jedi. The darkness and lightness of the robe is determined by the rank of the Jedi. Padawans where the lightest brown and Jedi Masters where the darker colored robes. The robe is very light to manuever in comat.

Double Bladed Jedi Lightsaber:A unique Lightsaber made by Triko. All Jedis make thier own Lightsabers and Triko made a double bladed one.
Lightsaber color: A Brilliant Royal Blue

Force powers:

Force Throw:You can use the force to pick up any object and throw it about 20-40 feet.

Force Pull: You can use the force to pull anything towards you.

Jedi Mind trick: Use the force to control the actions of any one or anything that is weak to the force. Objects not atuned to the force will not be effected.

Force Healing: Use the force to heal your self or another person/creature. Doesn't completely heal them but it is enough to keep them going.

Force Stealth: Use the force to shroud yourself from other force users for about 10 minutes

Force Speed: By using the force you can increase your speed to 3 times as fast as normal for about a minute.

Telepathy: All force users have this ablility. The range is infinte and is used to contact other force users. Depeneding on how weak someone is with the force and how skilled the user of this skill is they can read the thoughts and emotions of another force user.
Last edited by JediMasterX on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

So will there be a place for non-force characters? The Fett Man is cool, but I wouldn't want to be "persuaded" to walk of a cliff..or cut in half with a light saber..
Death is the Road to Awe

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

only people who are atuned to the force can be persuaded by the force, which there aren't a lot of creatures in the galaxy that aren't.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting / Creation / Discussion”