A Star Wars RP

This is the section were roleplays are discussed, created and joined.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Re: A Star Wars RP

well since you're a Sith Master how about rallying your Army of Sith together. Getting prepared for an invaison or something :D
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

bleedingblue wrote:there's nothing saying i didnt extensively study in the force or i was very adept at it, just that i prefer the blade ;)

however, it did occur to me that i would have to limit myself in these abilities. as such i already decided that my character was a novice in the advanced techniques of the force, such as doppleganger and force storm ;)

also, "Force rage" inherently skews your alignment Dark everytime you use it. you might have it known, but if you use it, your status as "grey" would degrade to "dark" again, and if you were a light, it'd drop to grey(reasonably), since prolonged use pulls you right back down the dark path again.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

lol, i apologize, its my first time doing an rp. i didnt realize i could add powers later on. i will edit my powers accordingly.

as for the force rage issue, my character is simply confused. he's been taught and raised under one way of life to find out later that he wants nearly the opposite, so he's in a state of confusion. confusion is, essentially, a big ol mixed bowl of emotions jumping around. my character is controled by two things at this point:
1) confusion
2) a mixed sense of morality (he has a general sense of whats right and wrong in the big picture, but not in individual situations)

psi, i understand your point, but you talk about it as if there is no sliding between the 3 major discretions of dark, nuetral, and light. yes, rage DOES push one further to the dark side, but it's not as if once you use it you are completely evil. many of the dark side powers my character KNOWS are not necessarily ones he USES. if i made my character's force powers all nuetral, that would contradict the claim of him having been a sith lord...

and zer, you could possibly start it as JMX suggested. i would even recommend attempting to contact or aprehend my character into the dark side's war effort. who knows what he may do in his confused state...would the prominent BLADEMASTER (aka, soon to not know quite so many force powers ;) in the galaxy be a powerful ally??? ;)

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

thats pretty much the idea we had too... we've been trying to figure out how to word it out and what actions to take there...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

bleedingblue wrote:as for the force rage issue, my character is simply confused. he's been taught and raised under one way of life to find out later that he wants nearly the opposite, so he's in a state of confusion. confusion is, essentially, a big ol mixed bowl of emotions jumping around. my character is controled by two things at this point:
1) confusion
2) a mixed sense of morality (he has a general sense of whats right and wrong in the big picture, but not in individual situations)

psi, i understand your point, but you talk about it as if there is no sliding between the 3 major discretions of dark, nuetral, and light. yes, rage DOES push one further to the dark side, but it's not as if once you use it you are completely evil. many of the dark side powers my character KNOWS are not necessarily ones he USES. if i made my character's force powers all nuetral, that would contradict the claim of him having been a sith lord...

technically, i wasn't saying you could NOT use it, just that everytime you did it would skew your characters morality towards "evil" and the dark side. sort of a warning, if you will, as you seem to be new to the RP'ing aspect.

as long as you know that, i completely have no problems with you HAVING the power, as i don't view it as an "ZOMG AMAZING" force technique, such as fold space, or force storm.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we finally managed to write something out...

oh, and we included a name if someone wants to have an role as an apprentice... "Lord Tarjcul" we thought that name seems wookieeish, but we never said that was the species...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

bleedingblue
Forum Regular

post edited: now have a name, force powers cut

and good to see you here SS ;)

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:we finally managed to write something out...

oh, and we included a name if someone wants to have an role as an apprentice... "Lord Tarjcul" we thought that name seems wookieeish, but we never said that was the species...

Congratulations on putting the first twist on this. Invading the Sith Homeworld. This'll be interesting to see how it folds out. Definetly didn't expect that, figured you'd already be there. Bravo.

Good character Super Saiyan

Nice posts so far, keep it up.

Off to post!

Btw there is no specific posting order. However if there is a post pretty much at the same time, who ever posted last is required to go back and edit in any details that might need to be changed according to the post before them. If you don't have time to edit in an OCC (Out of Charcater Conversation) into the post and say you'll fix it later so no one else posts after and we have a big mess.
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

I lol at this topic, bunch of amateurs running around with SW wiki.... :lol:

Sith Lords are highly racist sect. To my knowledge there has never been a non humanoid sith lord and the non-humans have always been treated less than favourably. Exhibit one is the struggles with Sadow etc in the early days of the Sith, the entire history going by with every known sith lord being humanoid and of course we have the films for further reference. Palpatine was terrible, aliens became second class citizens and only the best (aka Thrawn) were given a chance.

Secondly, according to George Lucas the new jedi order novels and all that other post ROTJ trash are not canon. There is no such thing as force teleportation, ima that if there were Master Yoda would have likely used it. To go back to George, Yoda was the most powerful force user of all time.

I would just stick to the games, the TV series and the films. They're the only correct source of canon information.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

Semper wrote:I lol at this topic, bunch of amateurs running around with SW wiki.... :lol:

Sith Lords are highly racist sect. To my knowledge there has never been a non humanoid sith lord and the non-humans have always been treated less than favourably. Exhibit one is the struggles with Sadow etc in the early days of the Sith, the entire history going by with every known sith lord being humanoid and of course we have the films for further reference. Palpatine was terrible, aliens became second class citizens and only the best (aka Thrawn) were given a chance.

Secondly, according to George Lucas the new jedi order novels and all that other post ROTJ trash are not canon. There is no such thing as force teleportation, ima that if there were Master Yoda would have likely used it. To go back to George, Yoda was the most powerful force user of all time.

I would just stick to the games, the TV series and the films. They're the only correct source of canon information.

I took all this in mind. As for non humanoid Sith, Zera is the only one and it appears he isn't affiliated with the Sith Order.

Force teleportation and stuff, its up to whoever uses. I'm sticking traditional style.

Why don't you delight us by joining the RP Semper. We'd love to have you.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the stuff that is post rotj is too detailed, and way into the future from this RP...

considering that this RP is anything but canon, we can do things like having a non-humanoid sith master...

oh, and jedimasterX... we "found" that missing jedi master of yours...

we agree that teleportation is a bit far-fetched... too powerful...

oh, and semper... please join in!

bleedingblue
Forum Regular

lmao, i understand what you're saying semper, and i agree with it, but this IS an RP for people to have fun. certain boundaries must be kept to keep it in the star wars universe, not the do-whatever-the-stuff-you-want universe.

i'll be the first to admit that i dont know a great deal about star wars beyond the movies, but i LOVE THE HECK out of star wars and HOPE i can learn more, i'd like to definitely.

i would also enjoy the company of teh semper in the RP though...i get the feeling he'd be a good..orchestrator...of things...

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

yeah, anything past 1 Return of the Jedi is ridiculous, tis why I don't read it. I did do an RP where me and some people did our own version of after ROTJ and it turned out good, maybe we'll do that another day.

As for the lost Jedi Master, my plan was to just let her be gone from the RP for a while and then throw her in as a Sith or Dark Jedi :P

I do feel it was a bit too easy to make a Jedi Master fall from the Force.... a Jedi Knight would be more realistic, but a Jedi Master, few of those fall from the Force. Neither me nor Super Saiyan said that Akadalyte's Master was a Jedi Master or a Jedi Knight. ;) I'd just make an edit if I was you.

btw, Super Saiyan did mention his character's old Master was a male, not a female. You might wanna change that. Or you could have captured another Jedi...or something. Work your magic ;)
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Magni
Forum Expert
Alliance: [TÅÅE]
Race: Ancient
ID: 75443

Name: Lord Tarjcul
Race: Miraluka
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Dantooine
Class: Sith Apprentice
Body:
    Height: 1.65 m
    Weight: 60 kg
    Skin Color: Tan
    Eye Color: N/A
    Hair color: Brown
    Hair Length: Short
Attitude: Ruthless, highly intelligent and treacherous. Like all Sith apprentices, he awaits the day when he will kill his master.
Clothes:
    Traditional Sith robes, also wears a rag around his head to hide his eye sockets
    Partial Mandalorian Crusader Armor
    Though to small to wear the whole set, Tarjcul usually wears select pieces (including the helmet) under his robes
Weapon(s):
    Lightsaber, red
    A single bladed lightsaber Tarjcul constructed
Force powers:
    Force Sight
    Force Push/Pull
    Force Lift/Throw
    Force Jump
    Mind Trick
    Force Drain
    Force Grip
    Force Lightning

Description/history:
Though born on the Miraluka homeworld of Alpheridies, Tarjcul was moved to Dantooine at a young age with his parents. They hoped to strike it rich as farmers and land owners, but these plans were cut short by a group of Mandalorian slavers. The slavers came to the settlement one night and abducted who they could. Tarjcul's parents tried their best to hide him from the slavers. However, before they could fully hide him, a Mandalorian discovered them. They tried to fight off their assailant, but were quickly cut down by the laughing Mandalorian. Overcome with rage, Tarjcul inadvertently unleashed Force Lightning on the unsuspecting warrior and fried him where he stood. He donned the Mandalorian's armor (which hardly fit) and fled into the wilderness. He was 7 at the time.

With the protection of the armor, he lived in the wilderness for the next several years, surviving mostly on iriaz (and the occasional kath hound). The time here made him very intelligent (especially when it came to strategy) but also quite savage. Eventually, he was discovered by Darth Perfidious.

Picture below (I have too much time on my hands).
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by Magni on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

somewhere in the old republic era... we'd say somewhat after the mandolarian wars, but still long before the movies...

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting / Creation / Discussion”