A Star Wars RP (version two)

This is the section were roleplays are discussed, created and joined.
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE
Race: Shadow
ID: 68198
Alternate name(s): Asajj Ventress

A Star Wars RP (version two)

Name: Asajj Ventress
Race: Dathomirian
Sex: Female
Homeworld: Rattatak (originally Dathomir)
Class: Sith (Dark Jedi) Once a Night Sister
Body: Tall and slender
    Height:1.8 meters or about 5'10
    weight: 135 lbs.
    Skin Color: pale
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair color: none (formerly brown)
    Hair Length: nil
Cybernetics Rage amplification, Life-support implants, Cybernetic right eye
Attitude: calculative
Description/history:
Originally born to the Nightsisters, Asajj Ventress was handed over by her Dathomirian mother to a Siniteen criminal named Hal'Sted, who brought her to Rattatak where she was raised. However, he was killed from an assault by Weequay raiders. She would have most likely died were it not for the arrival of a Jedi Knight by the name of Ky Narec. Stranded on Rattatak after his starship crashed, Narec sensed Ventress's connection to the Force after force pushing one of the raiders and, although Narec was cut off from the rest of the Jedi Order, he decided to train Ventress as his Padawan.

The Master and Padawan duo became heroes to the people, ending wars and uniting rival armies. But tales and rumors of Ventress's new powers—her ability to move things with her mind and influence the minds of others—concerned the other warlords, and under Osika Kirske's leadership, they banded together to kill Ventress and her mentor. Tragically, the warlords would indeed manage to kill Narec, but the pain of his loss combined with Ventress's own undisciplined skills sent her spiraling down the path toward the dark side of the Force.

When Narec died at the hands of a Weequay raider, she tattooed her head and left her innocence behind. Her skull was striped with twelve marks, one for each of the twelve warlords she had killed after swearing their deaths. Ventress, now in control of the land once held by the warlords who had murdered her Master, had a castle built on Rattatak, from where she controlled her new kingdom. Ventress kept Narec's lightsaber as a memento of the good times with her mentor, and developed a hatred of the Jedi, who she believed had abandoned Narec.

Equipment: survival pack, wrist device that includes navigation, communication and tracking
Clothes: long cloak and skirt, skin tight T
Weapon(s): 2 light sabres
Force powers:telekinesis, Force speed, Force push, Force Jump, Force Grip, Force Crush, Sith Trance

My Awards

My War Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: A Star Wars RP

we ought to reboot this RP... it had fair potential...

it should probably be reset, though... we messed it up too much with inconsistent characters...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

I would like to write some stories like episodes, but not long ones, just a little at a time.

My Awards

My War Medals
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

If enough others are interested, we'd gladly go for this again... we'd have to discard our characters though... they were of hopeless design...
We'd gladly work up against/with you for a story like this... we would need to have a central thread of story to follow, as that was part of what killed it last time around...

thoughts on a story to work with?

oh, and we contacted a few others who have RP'd before that are still around...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

The early life on the streets of Jar Jar Binks..

A rejuvenation would be cool though
Death is the Road to Awe

BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Never RP'ed before but this looks cool.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

Well hmmm, The clone wars was the story line that has the most depth and is so vast. Almost anyone can be in that and have characters far away from each other doing stuff and later on be intertwined somehow. I have read allot of novels because reading those is my hobby and the stories can go on and on foreverrrrr. I have not read allot of Star Wars novels but I can still tell that is the era that had the most going on all over the galaxy.

My Awards

My War Medals
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we remember it being rather cool back when it was alive...

considering that quite a few enjoy Sith, anything after the rule of two but before the rise of the new republic would be hard to explain numberwise for sith...

One of the most important considerations, which failed with both the last RPs we worked with that actually launched, was scale. They were aimed at player bases far too large.

~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

Zeratul wrote:we remember it being rather cool back when it was alive...

considering that quite a few enjoy Sith, anything after the rule of two but before the rise of the new republic would be hard to explain numberwise for sith...

One of the most important considerations, which failed with both the last RPs we worked with that actually launched, was scale. They were aimed at player bases far too large.

If I remember correctly, the actual sith is 2, but the dark jedi were still numerous. From what I have read about my character she was more of a dark jedi then an actual sith lord.

My Awards

My War Medals
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

hmm... good point...

The sith were just the tip of the iceberg as users of the dark side go.
Clone wars might actually work.
Sticking to certain canon events is probably a good idea. The sidetrack from possible canon is part of what broke the old one.

~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

Zeratul wrote:hmm... good point...

The sith were just the tip of the iceberg as users of the dark side go.
Clone wars might actually work.
Sticking to certain canon events is probably a good idea. The sidetrack from possible canon is part of what broke the old one.

How do we do it? Have ingame battles and post a story about it?

My Awards

My War Medals
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

it is most certainly a plausible timeline to work in, considering the vast amount that was happening around the galaxy. I would be interested in doing this although I think the best thing to do would be to get rid of the excess threads around here because there is simply to much clutter, a RP like this needs to be streamlined. If you need any help I have read the majority of the EU.

Freddie
Spoiler
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

This might help.

The Sith Order was a sect of Force-sensitives who utilized the dark side of the Force. The term "Sith" originally referred to a species of alien native to the planets Korriban and Ziost, who were later enslaved and ruled by exiled Dark Jedi from the Galactic Republic. These Dark Jedi had once been members of the Jedi Order, a monastic Force religion dedicated to peace through the use of the light side of the Force. The Dark Jedi, who refused to rely exclusively on the light side, challenged the Jedi by giving into the dark and starting the Hundred-Year Darkness. However, they had been defeated and subsequently exiled from known space, which led to their discovery of the Sith species. Following centuries of interbreeding and mixing of cultures between the aliens and the exiles, the Sith would no longer be identified by their race, but by their dedication to the ancient Sith philosophy. This religious order would survive in many different incarnations throughout galactic history. The rise of a new leader, or Dark Lord, would often cause drastic reorganizations in the cult, however the Sith would always be characterized by their lust for power and their desire to destroy the Jedi Order.

The Sith were the most infamous of all dark side religions, and the members of the cult were often seen as the pinnacle of power within the dark side. Throughout their long history, the Sith commanded several Empires and initiated many galactic wars. With such great influence, the Sith religion inspired many cults that weren't technically part of the Sith Order, nor did they consist of actual Sith. Instead, they were founded and made up of Sith devotees and other Force-sensitives dedicated to prolonging the teachings and the memory of the Sith. Such cults included the Naddists, the Disciples of Ragnos, and the Krath.

My Awards

My War Medals
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

We'd say each gets a character set up, then post replies reacting to each other. Someone (acting essentially as gamemaster) will dictate certain events and conditions, like important events in the clone wars or such. These will ensure that story doesn't derail.

We at least do not play ingame, so mixing the game into it won't work for us... besides, adapting the game to star wars is fairly difficult.

we're cleaning up the section a bit nowish...

~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

Ok, I have to go to bed soon so I will visit back tomorrow. Bye.

My Awards

My War Medals

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting / Creation / Discussion”