SPAM and the best songs ever SANG"£!"!£"!£"!£

Drink and be merry! Spam till your heart is content.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

SPAM and the best songs ever SANG"£!"!£"!£"!£

SPAMDQW

READ DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT ALL LINKS BEFORE YOU **Filtered**! :smt089
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: spam

spam
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:smt019
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:-D :-" :-$
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:shock: :smt021 :smt088 :smt105
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:smt050 :smt060 :shock: :smt047 :D :-D :) :-) :( :? 8) :mad: :razz: :twisted: :roll: ;) :neutral: #-o :-$ :-" ](*,) :-k [-( 8-[ [-X :smt078 :smt115 :smt117 :sge :o =D> :smt058 :smt019 :smt018 :smt017 :smt010 :-# :---) :smt064 :smt081 :smt089 :smt090 :smt091 :smt099 :smt021 :smt043 :smt056 :smt112
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:roll:
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

like i said . total spam.....
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:-D im bored

someone help
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:smt047 some sexy times on the floor :O :smt107
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:smt115
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvKGXNEI0Y

owowowowow mysterious girl , i wanna get close to youuu :smt047

Return to “Santa's Liquor Cabinet”