SPAM and the best songs ever SANG"£!"!£"!£"!£

Drink and be merry! Spam till your heart is content.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: spam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re9j2wOPzAY

the best songs of 2003 ?!"!!"?!" #-o
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTJCzmFQIU

the best songs of 2004 ?!!?! :o
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coxASXXTGhY

the best songs of 2005 ?!!?! :smt091
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: SPAM and the best songs ever SANG"£!"!£"!£"!£

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6XUXNoKYQ

damn i fell like im educating you all now

2008 :smt010
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1cCWuDyr4Q

**Filtered** music is really **Filtered** these past few years :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvZHWTiQwZ4

seriously , best songs ? :smt043
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AhAW19HeGY

2011 :smt115 best of the best . i promise.. :smt043
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbqTTiMg5rs

**Filtered** im running out now lol.. :sge
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TtS1wkb7M

THE BEST SONG OF 2014 AND OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025

Ok ok ok ok , i agree

this is a close second !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWFBqiUgspg
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

**Slowly backs away from the thread**
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:smt093 rawr

morphine tablets be making me do some mad shizzle

i'll wake up and not even remember what i done today ............. lol :smt043

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsaBwVs3FaM

get the the choppa!!!!!!!!!!!!! rasawgwwrgwgrgw!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

am srs , click all the links starting from page 1

Return to “Santa's Liquor Cabinet”