Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Abhorsen 1991/Boxer

[spoiler]
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Abhorsen 1991 wrote:why do you play this game?

i started today coz i lost my job and have nothing else to do haha!

{need some help too lol if anyone wants to show me the ropes}

Boxer

So boxer is your dupe account ? lol, made a mistake using forum profiles ?

Nice going abhorsen ;)
[/spoiler]

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=191901 - more from our friend "Boxer".

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93708&p=1084563#p1084563 - when you are as old as i am you never forget a face.

-Goo

EDIT: captainofbox@hotmail.com email likely used for account.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

Re: Abhorsen 1991/Boxer

lol whoever wants to talk to me about this please pm

:D
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

get both accounts banned !

made two accounts both active lol you lose haha
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict

Honours and Awards

In the essence of fairness i feel i should post this:

[spoiler]
Abhorsen 1991 wrote:Hey man,

this got out of hand very quickly :P

I was gonna play a prank on femme (my alliance friend) because she's been freaking out so much about the whole hope/vix thing lately, was gonna build up a believeable post count before I started is all

you did a lot of investigating very quickly! but it was a joke, obviously not a good one and that'll be the end of it

I can't even handle two forum accounts for more than an hour :P

I did what i do...i would do your explaining in the accusation thread (if you have not already), it is not for me to decide if you are guilty, only to spot when things are not quite right.

If you are honest in what you've said, unlucky. If you are not this could be the end of a very long and, i expect prosperous, deviance.

-Goo[/spoiler]

Hopefully Admin will either find a trail of breadcrumbs or not. I, for one, hate to lose old school players.

P.S. Just so we're on the same page Abhorsen-
it is not really any concern that you have two forum accounts. people are more concerned that you have been actively seeking guidance and help ingame seemingly on a multi.
Forum multi = annoying
Game multi = unforgivable
Game multi exploiting resources = :sge EXTERMINATE :sge
Last edited by GhostyGoo on Tue May 01, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular

thanks for posting this actually!

where's the accusation part XD I don't come in here much lol
ImageImage
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict

Honours and Awards

There's more:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

One of those is clearly asgard as stated in the first post and i wouldn't mind betting that one of those "Forgotten/forgotten" was once a Go'auld.

Abhorsen 1991 wrote:thanks for posting this actually!

I expect you might be about to regret not coming in here a little less. Such a shame.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Energise
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular

GhostyGoo wrote:There's more:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

One of those is clearly asgard as stated in the first post and i wouldn't mind betting that one of those "Forgotten/forgotten" was once a Go'auld.

I expect you might be about to regret not coming in here a little less. Such a shame.

I can quite gladly say that neither of those accounts have been used in a long time :)
one I believe was set up by my younger brother (the 92 one) because he wanted to see what the big deal was, and didn't like it at all now he calls it gaywars because it didn't even have any graphics.

and the other was set up while I did a stint of innactivity from my main account because secondary school was coming to an end :)

I had actually fogotten they even existed XD

mods and admin can dig as deeply as they like, I have nothing to fear at all and I hope all of this can be worked out fairly quickly because I don't like the idea of me being thought of as a multi, they're icky people and I've never liked them.
ImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict

Abhorsen 1991 wrote:mods and admin can dig as deeply as they like, I have nothing to fear at all and I hope all of this can be worked out fairly quickly because I don't like the idea of me being thought of as a multi, they're icky people and I've never liked them.

do they need to dig deeply... what about that account you made to prank femme thats pretty new right ?
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict

Honours and Awards

Well i'm afraid it is far from over because it seems to me that you've been actively cheating ingame today (as i say, it is not for me to accuse only to put forwards what i know). The account in question seems to have co-incidentally disappeared however, (possibly sadly for you), the logs have not.

I take no pleasure in this.

Maybe you should come completely clean? I don't know. I don't understand why people do it; i only know when they do. I knew you'd done it years ago and no one listened. Now you admit it.

*shrug*
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Energise
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Abhorsen 1991 wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:There's more:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I can quite gladly say that neither of those accounts have been used in a long time :)
one I believe was set up by my younger brother (the 92 one) because he wanted to see what the big deal was, and didn't like it at all now he calls it gaywars because it didn't even have any graphics.

and the other was set up while I did a stint of innactivity from my main account because secondary school was coming to an end :)

I had actually fogotten they even existed XD

mods and admin can dig as deeply as they like, I have nothing to fear at all and I hope all of this can be worked out fairly quickly because I don't like the idea of me being thought of as a multi, they're icky people and I've never liked them.

my brother also calls this gaywars
he also calls battlestar galactica - battlestar gaylactica
the list goes on

i don't see this as an attempt to better/boost your account, i don't think it was vindictive or done with bad intentions.

Your not like Harchester, who has brazenly bragged about breaking the rules, but i cannot condone cheating.
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Thanks for reporting it, Admin will deal with it and FS will take action depending on his verdict. I've known Abhorsen too long to just go off suspicions.

Anyone who's not involved try not to post, as I can see this thread quickly turning into a flame fest. It's close to it already.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

disappointed in u Abs, even more disappointed I've been linked to this in anyway.. :(
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Ive known Abs for 6 years, great friend in game, even met up with him in RL and am confident nothing will come of this

1) Setting up a forum multi is NOT against any rules, many people seem to do it when they get forum banned, some do it when they change name/identity ( as Vix did ), some do it to post opinions freely without comebacks ingame, but I do understand the concern as a few rotten apples have done it in the past for vote rigging in Awards and Scamming in Trades. Setting one up to play a prank on someone is not something I would waste my time doing or condone but it NOT a crime in any way.

2) Abs has said here and direct to me in PM that the accounts in the screenshot were never used as multi's, one was his little brothers ( hence the 1992 not 1991 as these are years of birth ), one was his set up when his main account was vacationed and neither have been logged into in years. I take him at his word, but obviously for those that dont know Abs as well as I do I hope Admin will check and confirm.

3) If anyone thinks they have any proof of actual rule breaches like ingame accounts being used ( multi-ing ) I would like to see copies of whatever you have for FS internal investigation.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Drought
Forum Expert

MEZZANINE wrote:Ive known Abs for 6 years, great friend in game, even met up with him in RL and am confident nothing will come of this

1) Setting up a forum multi is NOT against any rules, many people seem to do it when they get forum banned, some do it when they change name/identity ( as Vix did ), some do it to post opinions freely without comebacks ingame, but I do understand the concern as a few rotten apples have done it in the past for vote rigging in Awards and Scamming in Trades. Setting one up to play a prank on someone is not something I would waste my time doing or condone but it NOT a crime in any way.

The report is not about a forum multi, Abhorsen simply slipped up posting pretending to be boxer (an account in game) while he was logged in the forum as Abhorsen.

MEZZANINE wrote:2) Abs has said here and direct to me in PM that the accounts in the screenshot were never used as multi's, one was his little brothers ( hence the 1992 not 1991 as these are years of birth ), one was his set up when his main account was vacationed and neither have been logged into in years. I take him at his word, but obviously for those that dont know Abs as well as I do I hope Admin will check and confirm.

The initial report was about an accout called boxer21, which now can no longer be found.
Perhaps you should ask Abhorsen to explain a bit more :)

MEZZANINE wrote:3) If anyone thinks they have any proof of actual rule breaches like ingame accounts being used ( multi-ing ) I would like to see copies of whatever you have for FS internal investigation.

[/quote]

captainofbox@hotmail.com

admin can check the existance of this email adres in his database, even if it was removed from the account or deleted, I wanna bet he can still find it :)

These are the messages assosciated with boxer21

It was an actuall account he accessed and used ... also ... abhorsen send a few PMs, where he admits it in there ;)

You might wanna have a word with Abhorsen to come clean, at least to you guys ;) since youve known him for so long.
a very bad hairdo
Guild
Forum Addict

MEZZANINE wrote:1) Setting up a forum multi is NOT against any rules, many people seem to do it when they get forum banned, some do it when they change name/identity ( as Vix did ), some do it to post opinions freely without comebacks ingame, but I do understand the concern as a few rotten apples have done it in the past for vote rigging in Awards and Scamming in Trades. Setting one up to play a prank on someone is not something I would waste my time doing or condone but it NOT a crime in any way.

yeah who cares if he made multi forum accounts

its the fact that he made an account to go along with it, [spoiler]
21again wrote:joined a girl named dee (might be a boy hahaha)

he/shes in cloud village so you must know them or is the naruto thing not connected?
[/spoiler]
and he joined under someone, whilst his main account was active so .. multying

....open close case :D

or can we all make multis to play pranks on people... could be a lot of multi accounts if thats the case
Spoiler

Return to “Report Archive”