General script (ab)us(ag)e report/My experience.

Multis, Hackers, ect.
Jander
Forum Grunt
ID: 1907773

Dear Support and Admin team!
I have been on vacation for quite some time. Now as I returned, I'm not happy with what I see.
Before I put my main and NG account on vacation I experienced that I could hunt for 200b naq targets with ease (farm). There were a plenty of them even with 200b+ naq in the open with 0 defenses.
Now as I see the "battlepage" generates less "image based numbers". Also I can hardly find even 100b+ naq targets. (Compared to the time I was active several months ago). I should also note that UU targets (raid targets) are not affected that much as naq targets.

I do not want to give ideas to scripting players how to exploit (bypass) the captcha protection, or the image generation (I can PM those theories/ideas to the corresponding people with some suggestions), but combining those could(might) result in heavy scripting usage.

I might be wrong and by the time I was on vacation, preferred naq targets went/got lower (however AT prices remained the same, or even decreased, and UU prices are definitely decreased.) So yeah, maybe some players stocked up tons of ATs and now they are burning them. That could be true as well as my "scripting-frenzy theory".

I would kindly ask Support/Admins/mods in the name of the community to investigate, and try to filter out scripting players.

I'm also asking the community to express their thoughts on this topic.

Sincerely,
Jander
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: General script (ab)us(ag)e report/My experience.

Hello
thanks for your concern!
Jander wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm I do not want to give ideas to scripting players how to exploit (bypass) the captcha protection, or the image generation (I can PM those theories/ideas to the corresponding people with some suggestions), but combining those could(might) result in heavy scripting usage.
Bypassing the captcha is not that big of the deal tho.
Jander wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm I might be wrong and by the time I was on vacation, preferred naq targets went/got lower (however AT prices remained the same, or even decreased, and UU prices are definitely decreased.) So yeah, maybe some players stocked up tons of ATs and now they are burning them. That could be true as well as my "scripting-frenzy theory".
At's are at 4.5 T per 1k turns. If that's not cheap for you , then i have no idea what it is .
Jander wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm and UU prices are definitely decreased
Yes i agree, but there is plenty of uu's out to be raided , hit quiet a few 100 mil out targets.
Jander wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm I'm also asking the community to express their thoughts on this topic.
DONE

And yes i agree there is plenty of scripters our there to be banned , but most of the problems admin already fixed due to few bans in the previous years.
I had the same opinion when i can back to the game in January this year, but then some people really farm loads.
Most of their hits are around 120 bil per (15 turns) , which i found waste of the good old turns.
But then again most of those who do that spend $$ on the black market(at the double sale "was like a month ago"-> loads of at's ).

My suggestion to you is :
  • farm at 120 bil per hit (use 12 turns) - yes it takes more time but at least you make profit
  • try to farm at turn change
  • set a farm list pre turn and then just spam attack (even tho you see the browser to strugle "the round circle still spining") keep going thru it will catch up
  • or be ballzy and farm big alligances most of their members have 0 def and loads of naq out but be ready to get massed back
I belive this is my first long post i did in the years i play sgw.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Well to be honest, I thought the recent update killed scripts all together, I hit for 150 bil per 15 ats, and some days there is alot out there and days there is none, its all depends on the days and time. With all the ats out there, there are alot of people farming and pushing account strength.

I would disagree that there is many if any scripter left, back when that was an issue I could buy naq with $$$ very easyily for 25-30 USD, now people at charging 40-50 USD and its harder to come by , less people selling, to me what ever the admin team have done, made a very positive impact for all of thhe GW community
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am to me what ever the admin team have done, made a very positive impact for all of thhe GW community
I'm sure there are some determined scripters out there, but I know the admin team are equally as determined to stop them and have done well. Some of the anti-scripting measures can be annoying, like the bank captcha, but I agree it's had a positive effect overall.

Of course I support anything that admins can do to continue reducing/eliminating scripting.

Thanks Admins. Keep it up.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Jander
Forum Grunt
ID: 1907773

Thanks for the head ups and hints guys!

Return to “Report Rule Violators”