Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Multis, Hackers, ect.
killtacular
Forum Addict

Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Harchester is a cheater. Aka Scot aka END AKA cheater.
Admin let it happen by pretending tho ban some accounts then unban them after a certain time period.

Admin the fake ,admin the enabler must be in another coma. Oh and Harchest is a cheater.

There is no more integrity in SGW.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

I know the previous owner of the END account so it wasn't an unbanned account.
As far as unbanning accounts the ones known to be banned by admin are still banned.
I don't think this is the right section
killtacular
Forum Addict

Nabarious, harchester and tzikigot there accounts back
Harchester runs End
He should have been ip banned anyways.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
IFLuX
Forum Elite

You mean E_N_D is KJ ?
You are more retarded than i thought :(.

Scott might help you there , prescribe some good stuff for you so you stop beein retard.

And no Scott wasn't using KJ acc, matter of fact i was.
I assume she banned all acc Scott used to play on in the past.
That's why most of the acc got banned and then unbanned.

My KJ acc is still banned and it's not getting unbanned.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
killtacular
Forum Addict

The fact is both of you then cheated. And admin has let you stay. I don't care what either of you say. You Scott and especially the admin has made this **Filtered** pile. I'm just making it so everyone remembers
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

killtacular wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:37 am Nabarious, harchester and tzikigot there accounts back
Harchester runs End
Woop I got a mention :smt050

I got MY account back because admin could see that I owned it not Scott.

Dry your eyes mate

Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Killtacular has a complaint because he loves the game and/or the community (as we all do, I hope) and sees something he believes is wrong, do not ridicule him because you disagree.

Warning to keep personal information about each other out of the forum; spam split.
killtacular
Forum Addict

naberius wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:59 am
killtacular wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:37 am Nabarious, harchester and tzikigot there accounts back
Harchester runs End
Woop I got a mention :smt050

I got MY account back because admin could see that I owned it not Scott.

Dry your eyes mate
Thanks for confirming what I just said.
naberius
Forum Irregular

Support wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 am Killtacular has a complaint because he loves the game and/or the community (as we all do, I hope) and sees something he believes is wrong, do not ridicule him because you disagree.

Warning to keep personal information about each other out of the forum; spam split.
Well support would you like to give your side of this because from what I’ve read so far no only is killtacular naming and shaming Scott and I but also you. I’ve you read the topic about 2017 awards you’ll see that I actually agree with how everyone was treated that was involved and say how well you handled the situation

killtacular
Forum Addict

I just said you got your acct back. That's not a false claim. None of my claims are false. Harchester and Iflux has confirmed they have cheated. And admins inability to curb what's been going on has enabled them .

Nothing false
naberius
Forum Irregular

killtacular wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:05 am I just said you got your acct back. That's not a false claim. None of my claims are false. Harchester and Iflux has confirmed they have cheated. And admins inability to curb what's been going on has enabled them .

Nothing false
Well I think you need to realise that admin has made their decision and you should leave it at that. Carrying on like this just makes you look bad. I’m glad you decided to carry on playing though

~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

naberius wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:21 am
killtacular wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:05 am I just said you got your acct back. That's not a false claim. None of my claims are false. Harchester and Iflux has confirmed they have cheated. And admins inability to curb what's been going on has enabled them .

Nothing false
Well I think you need to realize that admin has made their decision and you should leave it at that. Carrying on like this just makes you look bad. I’m glad you decided to carry on playing though
Maybe more people would be happier if Admins decision process was fully explained, instead of looking like things were overlooked and swept under the carpet. The account you had was Scotts before it was yours. Same as was the KJ account before Iflux had control of it. IF admin had acted when allegations were first made accounts would not have changed hands in the meantime.

Admin was giving proof of loads more accounts Scott had in his procession but none of those got banned.

maybe a ban on the use of vpns would help stamp out multies (not sure if thats a possible thing, I'm not that IT literate).

Twoway street too, perhaps Scott and co could stop provoking a response
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
naberius
Forum Irregular

Cleo wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 am
naberius wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:21 am

Nothing false
Well I think you need to realize that admin has made their decision and you should leave it at that. Carrying on like this just makes you look bad. I’m glad you decided to carry on playing though
Maybe more people would be happier if Admins decision process was fully explained, instead of looking like things were overlooked and swept under the carpet. The account you had was Scotts before it was yours. Same as was the KJ account before Iflux had control of it. IF admin had acted when allegations were first made accounts would not have changed hands in the meantime.

Admin was giving proof of loads more accounts Scott had in his procession but none of those got banned.

maybe a ban on the use of vpns would help stamp out multies (not sure if thats a possible thing, I'm not that IT literate).

Twoway street too, perhaps Scott and co could stop provoking a response
Yes I agree maybe if admin were to explain how and why they came to the decision that they did it may put an end to all of this.

killtacular
Forum Addict

It would stop if when Scott cheated in 2011 if the admin took care of it. And here we are again. Why stop talking bout it if it's gonna continue.

Return to “Report Rule Violators”