Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Multis, Hackers, ect.

Moderator: Suggestion/Reports Mods

User avatar
Norbe
Forum Elder
Posts: 2324
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:49 pm
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481
Contact:

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by Norbe » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:18 am

Support wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 am
Killtacular has a complaint because he loves the game and/or the community (as we all do, I hope) and sees something he believes is wrong, do not ridicule him because you disagree.

Warning to keep personal information about each other out of the forum; spam split.
Thanks support for posting and supporting Killtacular.

As far as I can see, the underlying issue remains unresolved. It seems to spill over into almost every thread and this forum is a poor read now because of it.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Image

god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:53 pm
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by god of war » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:57 pm

it will end when harch stops getting protection from admin admin was givin proof of his cheating the reason why the KJ account getting banned but the main issue is still around harch is killing this game and he needs to get a lifetime ban this is the only way it will stop

User avatar
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 am
Alliance: TF
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~
Location: Cumbria in England in Britain on earth
Contact:

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by dark lord tacoma » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am

Would Harch being banned make any difference to the game? So far as I can se he is a member in the most active alliance in the game by far, and all other active alliances are napped .would in not be more likely if him and Denis were banned that all activity would eventually stop?

Not defending anyone or excusing any cheating but just wonder what the real implications would be
Image
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

User avatar
~NyX~
Forum Intermediate
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:05 pm
Alliance: The Legion/TAF
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by ~NyX~ » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am

dark lord tacoma wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am
Would Harch being banned make any difference to the game? So far as I can se he is a member in the most active alliance in the game by far, and all other active alliances are napped .would in not be more likely if him and Denis were banned that all activity would eventually stop?

Not defending anyone or excusing any cheating but just wonder what the real implications would be
why should he be excluded from the same decree of punishment just because he is well known? look at the reasons behind SS and eari banning and compare it to the liency Scott has g`otten.

think of all the past scammers, multis and scripters. should all be unbanned now in line with lack of action by admin towards Harch or iflux? Is it ok to have many accounts in many alliances just because your forum or ingame active?

imo all his accounts should have been banned and him made to start a fresh with a new unascended acc.

if admin can ban her 'housemate" for cheating then banning Harch shouldn't been an issue.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

Image
No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707

User avatar
harchester
Forum History
Posts: 10269
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Location: Scotland

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by harchester » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:05 am

Cleo wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am
dark lord tacoma wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am
Would Harch being banned make any difference to the game? So far as I can se he is a member in the most active alliance in the game by far, and all other active alliances are napped .would in not be more likely if him and Denis were banned that all activity would eventually stop?

Not defending anyone or excusing any cheating but just wonder what the real implications would be
why should he be excluded from the same decree of punishment just because he is well known? look at the reasons behind SS and eari banning and compare it to the liency Scott has g`otten.

think of all the past scammers, multis and scripters. should all be unbanned now in line with lack of action by admin towards Harch or iflux? Is it ok to have many accounts in many alliances just because your forum or ingame active?

imo all his accounts should have been banned and him made to start a fresh with a new unascended acc.

if admin can ban her 'housemate" for cheating then banning Harch shouldn't been an issue.
The river of tears flows strong.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

User avatar
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 am
Alliance: TF
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~
Location: Cumbria in England in Britain on earth
Contact:

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by dark lord tacoma » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Cleo wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am
dark lord tacoma wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am
Would Harch being banned make any difference to the game? So far as I can se he is a member in the most active alliance in the game by far, and all other active alliances are napped .would in not be more likely if him and Denis were banned that all activity would eventually stop?

Not defending anyone or excusing any cheating but just wonder what the real implications would be
why should he be excluded from the same decree of punishment just because he is well known? look at the reasons behind SS and eari banning and compare it to the liency Scott has g`otten.

think of all the past scammers, multis and scripters. should all be unbanned now in line with lack of action by admin towards Harch or iflux? Is it ok to have many accounts in many alliances just because your forum or ingame active?

imo all his accounts should have been banned and him made to start a fresh with a new unascended acc.

if admin can ban her 'housemate" for cheating then banning Harch shouldn't been an issue.
I can think of at least 4 people who were given a second/final chance in regards to multi rule breaking and funny enough ss was one of them back in his early days.
There is no comparison to be made between the punishment eary tet and ss got firstly it was due to direct defiance of the game owner I should know I was on msn with tet and eary at the time
and secondly unless I missed something we now have a different game admin who applys the rules as she seems fit.

I for one believe jo will have weighed what evidence she was given and gathered and made a fair and reasonable decision
Image
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

User avatar
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 pm
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0
Location: California, USA

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by Tetrismonkey » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Kill,

Does it really surprise you that there is bias on these forums and in game? Look at what I pulled off 3-4 years ago and how not only me, but several other players were treated for only exposing FACTS. Like all games, the only thing the creators or admins that run the games see is money. Money talks bro, plain and simple.
Image
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

User avatar
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 pm
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0
Location: California, USA

Re: Harchester is a cheater/Admin the enabler

Post by Tetrismonkey » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:54 pm

dark lord tacoma wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:02 pm
Cleo wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am
dark lord tacoma wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am
Would Harch being banned make any difference to the game? So far as I can se he is a member in the most active alliance in the game by far, and all other active alliances are napped .would in not be more likely if him and Denis were banned that all activity would eventually stop?

Not defending anyone or excusing any cheating but just wonder what the real implications would be
why should he be excluded from the same decree of punishment just because he is well known? look at the reasons behind SS and eari banning and compare it to the liency Scott has g`otten.

think of all the past scammers, multis and scripters. should all be unbanned now in line with lack of action by admin towards Harch or iflux? Is it ok to have many accounts in many alliances just because your forum or ingame active?

imo all his accounts should have been banned and him made to start a fresh with a new unascended acc.

if admin can ban her 'housemate" for cheating then banning Harch shouldn't been an issue.
I can think of at least 4 people who were given a second/final chance in regards to multi rule breaking and funny enough ss was one of them back in his early days.
There is no comparison to be made between the punishment eary tet and ss got firstly it was due to direct defiance of the game owner I should know I was on msn with tet and eary at the time
and secondly unless I missed something we now have a different game admin who applys the rules as she seems fit.

I for one believe jo will have weighed what evidence she was given and gathered and made a fair and reasonable decision
There is no comparison to what SS, Earendil and myself went through. We were banned and deleted for exposing facts about what a forum Admin was doing behind closed doors. We were in the right for doing so, exposing the truth of what Admin Jason was doing behind the scenes.

This instance is the Admin team defending a known violator and allowing him to continue to be apart of this community. Take a page from Blizzard, use the ban hammer and hard. Cheating should not be taken lightly. The fact that your not doing so is damaging your reputation with the community at large.

Just my opinion here but if someone has been found guilty of cheating, why would you allow them to remain in any aspect of your game? Why take the chance for them to be turned into some kind of martyr? Remove them with the upmost prejudice and set a god damn example for your expectation of cheaters on YOUR game.
Image
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Post Reply

Return to “Report Rule Violators”