Re: Looking for Australian/New Zealand Fighters - DDE

Grumpy Cat wrote:Viva la New Zealand!

Are there any other Kiwis here?
yh think we have 2

1 sexy lady,comulous
and i think oly is new zealand but i could be mistaken on that one
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Lol, really? Seriously, I'm curious because I'm not in NZ time zone so who is targeting you then?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Hybrid36
Forum Grunt
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 23589

Ewwww NZ :P
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ALLIANCE: TÅF-TÅTS
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Proud Australian
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Sad to see you have sunken this low. To even take aussies in [-(
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Loki™ wrote:Sad to see you have sunken this low. To even take aussies in [-(
desperate times call for desperate measures :(

:smt043

bump :smt081
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

Guild wrote:

yh think we have 2

1 sexy lady,comulous
you're such a sweetheart :smt055

olys not from NZ, he is American :(
Field Marshall wrote:Lol, really? Seriously, I'm curious because I'm not in NZ time zone so who is targeting you then?
information you don't need to know :razz: we don't share info with the enemy, join DDE and we'll tell you :-D
Hybrid36 wrote:Ewwww NZ :P
the most awesome country :D we even have water over here and proper hills and mountains, unlike that other country across the ditch that is just flat and dry :razz:

would be nice to have some players in my time zone over here to hang out :) has been a bit quiet lately :(
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Inv me pork chops
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Hybrid36
Forum Grunt

Comulous wrote:
the most awesome country :D we even have water over here and proper hills and mountains, unlike that other country across the ditch that is just flat and dry :razz:

would be nice to have some players in my time zone over here to hang out :) has been a bit quiet lately :(
Clearly you've never been here ;)
I'm actually going to NZ in January :)
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Proud Australian
Comulous
Forum Irregular

Hybrid36 wrote:
Comulous wrote:

yes, a few times, very flat and dry compared to here... clearly you've never been here before ;) i know there are some parts with rainforest like Cairns, but that's pretty much the exception. i think you will be in for a nice surprise visiting NZ :D
Hybrid36
Forum Grunt

Comulous wrote:
Hybrid36 wrote:
Comulous wrote:

yes, a few times, very flat and dry compared to here... clearly you've never been here before ;) i know there are some parts with rainforest like Cairns, but that's pretty much the exception. i think you will be in for a nice surprise visiting NZ :D
I'm looking forward to it actually :)

I'm from Perth, which is Western Aus I swear half of our population here are kiwis :) Cairns is nice, but full of bogans but there is a few more rain forests around, like South West Aus.

Anywhere you can suggest going whilst i'm there?

Proud Australian
Comulous
Forum Irregular

Hybrid36 wrote:
I'm looking forward to it actually :)

I'm from Perth, which is Western Aus I swear half of our population here are kiwis :) Cairns is nice, but full of bogans but there is a few more rain forests around, like South West Aus.

Anywhere you can suggest going whilst i'm there?
that sounds about right, lots of kiwis move to aussie. haven't been to Perth myself, but i've heard its a nice city :)

and yeah i sure could, not sure how much detail you want :razz: and i guess it depends what type of holiday you want? whether you want to travel around or stay in one spot and relax a bit more. anyway this is a list of things that come to mind:

South Island
- Queenstown, great for tourists, is set up with tons of things you can do eg bungy jumping, jet boating, 4WD, gold panning, white water rafting, visit Arrowtown etc etc. very beautiful area to visit.
- Milford Sounds, if you are down that way, definitely do a boat trip and bus/car trip out there
- Doubtful Sounds is good too, but would do milford sounds trip first
- West Coast, do a half or whole day walk on the Fox or Franz Josef Glaciers. Also Shanty town is just past Greymouth
- Hanmer Springs is very scenic but not sure what there is to do there
- Mt Cook (highest mountain in NZ), would definitely visit if you're going that way and do all the walks, and walk up to Mueller Hut (would need to be fit for that :razz: )
- Kaikoura has a seal colony and whale watching
- Golden Bay has beautiful golden beaches, you can do tramps/hikes around them, kayak, or relax :) and there is a 4WD trip that goes up farewell spit

North Island
- Coromandel, nice beaches including Hot Water Beach, where you can dig holes in the ground to make your own spa pool from the hot water underneath
- Wellington has Te Papa museum
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Rotorua, is on a geothermal system, so you can see lots of steaming ground, hot pools, boiling mud, there are natural thermal pools to soak in and geothermal parks to visit. heaps of other touristy things to do there
- Taupo, a beautiful lake with mountain views across the lake on a clear day. can do bungy jumping, parasailing, jet boating, trout fishing, whitewater rafting and visit The Huka falls.
- Matamata, visit the set of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Tongariro National Park, can go skiing in winter, or tramping/hiking in summer

so depends really what you want to do and how much time you have, there are other things besides these, but might give you some ideas of what you would like to do. also if you are visiting in January that is the peak holiday season, so i would recommend booking your accommodation now or soon.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Comulous wrote:
Guild wrote:

yh think we have 2

1 sexy lady,comulous

Field Marshall wrote:Lol, really? Seriously, I'm curious because I'm not in NZ time zone so who is targeting you then?
information you don't need to know :razz: we don't share info with the enemy, join DDE and we'll tell you :-D

Love is in the air =D
Comulous
Forum Irregular

~wolverine~ wrote:
Comulous wrote:
Guild wrote:

yh think we have 2

1 sexy lady,comulous

Love is in the air =D
:smt050
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

bump
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Not only is most of AUS flat and dry, half the good bits are full of Kiwies who out of some ANZAC thing we still let in.

Australia sux, Newzeland nil.

Still collectively we fight hard, have a unique login window, and have a history of independance.
I wonder what DDE thinks they will have to pay for their workers here.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”