Getting Lonely

for all Alliance discussion
dardar_is_back
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): dardar

Getting Lonely

I'm getting lonely. I started playing the game a week ago, after taking a looooong hiatus. I'm looking to join any alliance who wants my awesome Dardarian services. It can be an established alliance, a small start up alliance or anything in between.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Re: Getting Lonely

dardar_is_back wrote:I'm getting lonely. I started playing the game a week ago, after taking a looooong hiatus. I'm looking to join any alliance who wants my awesome Dardarian services. It can be an established alliance, a small start up alliance or anything in between.
If you are not currently interested in war then you could try the following:-

Collective Knights, That is our training alliance where we help people get set up and running as well as the basics of the game down pat. We also have many programs to help with things like ascending.

WuTang Swarm - WuTang are a good group of people with an up and go attitude, they have some golden oldies in there as well that can help teach you the ropes.

If you don't mind waring then perhaps contact either Dominium Of Chaos, TAAE or T I T α N S as all those alliances are currently at war however I am sure they are accepting new recruits.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
dardar_is_back
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): dardar

Re: Getting Lonely

Awesome, thanks! I'll keep my options open.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”