Terran Family - Come Join Us!

for all Alliance discussion
SWÅT
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance - High Council
Race: Furling / Tolah
ID: 90071

Re: Terran Family - Come Join Us!

Come one come all and join the Family!!!!
:smt015
300zx
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown
ID: 79799

No dont.
They do nothing.
Come join DDE where the active members are :-)
The forces of 300zx fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,244,587,238,170 damage on *tiberius's forces!
They managed to eradicate 41,515,519 of *tiberius's troops.

If your enemy refuses to humble... DESTROY HIM
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Bumpo
Bias Admin colour
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

the best but greatly underrated alliance in game history.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

bump

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
SWÅT
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance - High Council
Race: Furling / Tolah
ID: 90071

Lord Yojimbo wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:02 pm Born from the fire of experience and some of the games greatest history - Tauri Alliance and The Legion have come together to form one of the games greatest superpowers. A force for good and for honour. This has created a family of great players with great history.

We call ourselves the Terran Family

And now we call out to all those willing to stand up for what is right and what is fair in fun and war to come and join our collective effort to reshape and restore this game. Think about what you want from this game by considering joining us:

- You will be joining the oldest democracy in this game
- The collective history of whole Terran Family spanning back the years
- The great set of experienced players with the most active core of any power in-game in war and peace
- Our unrivaled power on ascended and some of the greatest main players in our ranks to boot

But our most sacred tenant is to stand up for whats right, to give everyone a chance and to respect those who play the game while having fun.

To join us please go to the following link:

https://terranfamily.win/forum/tf/

Or feel free to contact any member of our HC or Senate. Or just ask your questions here

Finally

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory"
George S. Patton

Can't say it better myself
:smt015
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

SWÅT wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:05 pm
Lord Yojimbo wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:02 pm Born from the fire of experience and some of the games greatest history - Tauri Alliance and The Legion have come together to form one of the games greatest superpowers. A force for good and for honour. This has created a family of great players with great history.

We call ourselves the Terran Family

And now we call out to all those willing to stand up for what is right and what is fair in fun and war to come and join our collective effort to reshape and restore this game. Think about what you want from this game by considering joining us:

- You will be joining the oldest democracy in this game
- The collective history of whole Terran Family spanning back the years
- The great set of experienced players with the most active core of any power in-game in war and peace
- Our unrivaled power on ascended and some of the greatest main players in our ranks to boot

But our most sacred tenant is to stand up for whats right, to give everyone a chance and to respect those who play the game while having fun.

To join us please go to the following link:

https://terranfamily.win/forum/tf/

Or feel free to contact any member of our HC or Senate. Or just ask your questions here

Finally

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory"
George S. Patton

Can't say it better myself
Been a long time since I’ve see that draft of mine. Nostalgic feeling reading that :-D

Honourable power who stand for the right cause throughout the game, and backs all their brothers and sisters to the very end.

Go Join TF!
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”