Looking for an alliance

for all Alliance discussion
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Looking for an alliance

As the title of this topic suggests I am looking for an alliance to apply to.

My name might be familiar to some of the older players as I was very active on both the game and the forum until several years ago. As this is a fresh start, I am not sure how productive it would be to regurgitate it all in excruciating detail. However, there is a thread about it here. I am more than happy to answer questions about my past, even awkward ones, in private conversation.

It's a bit of a cliché, but I suppose I'm looking for an alliance which is fun and congenial. It's important to be good at the game and win wars, and once upon a time I was the former who did a lot of the latter, but ultimately it's more important to have fun. For me, the most important letter of MMORPG is the second one. I have been fortunate enough to make a lot of friends here, some of whom have even gone on to become close friends in real life. I'd want an alliance which puts that first, doesn't take itself too seriously and understands that, ultimately, the purpose of games is to have fun.

Unfortunately, there are a few caveats which I feel duty bound to make people aware of:

- I've forgotten a lot about how the game works, and even if I hadn't I expect the game has changed a great deal in the five years since I was playing. I expect I'd need some help and guidance to learn all that again.

- Likewise, my account probably isn't up to scratch by modern standards and won't be in the top ten anytime soon.

- My long and chequered past means that I've made a few enemies. I don't know if any of them still play and although I haven't been attacked so far I sadly can't guarantee that any of my ill considered quips from the past won't catch up with me.

In any case, I am happy to have a chat with anybody. I am loyal, eager and looking forward to moving forward in the game as part of a team.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Lt. spears
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Looking for an alliance

its the voice of Micheal Gambon, wb man.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Lt. spears wrote:its the voice of Micheal Gambon, wb man.
Thank you. That's very kind.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Hey,
its not the best time for such things to be done over easter :D but pm me and we might have some chats and if you are really loyal and will be active we might find you a place in DDE ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”