The Pup
Forum Newbie
ID: 1922723
Alternate name(s): The Grey Wolf
Kaeota
CyberCasper

Returning player LFA

Greetings Lords and Ladies;

Having recently returned to my seat of command following a prolonged absence I find myself... adrift. The faces I knew are mostly gone, the old powers crumbled, and those they laughed at risen to their thrones; to mangle an old Terran movie, I find myself in a whole new Universe. Thus I seek others to recall from the days past of joyous banter, hard fought wars, and most of all - friends.

Ahem, pardon me, I thought I brought free from the chain of RP, apparently not fully. I'm looking for an alliance with a reasonable measure of activity, I've no qualm with losing what I have in a war, nor with being called upon to answer a threat to a fellow alliance mate. I'd like to rejoin the more interesting part of this game - the people! With that in mind, a little about me. I'm an Aussie (please don't hold it against me!), however being a student means I tend towards differing time zones so I'm quite capable of being online for war ops. Above anything else I tend towards humour - rarely of any normal variety. I'm seeking an alliance in the hopes of finding others to smack-talk with, as without others this game really is just numbers on a screen!

My id is 1922723 if anyone wants to check me out :smt047 or feel free to post here or PM me if you've any questions!
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Returning player LFA

welcome back, always good to see the number of Aussies rise up :)
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
The Pup
Forum Newbie
Kaeota
CyberCasper

Haha, thanks - there's too few of us around (although we do seem to be multiplying compared to five or ten years ago!)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Welcome - :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

welcome back! :) :smt042
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
The Pup
Forum Newbie
Kaeota
CyberCasper

Thank you guys for the pleasant welcome :)

I will admit, this place seems a lot quieter than last I was here... err, '13? Yeah that'd be about right. There seems to be less wars going on, well, actually just less. I'm hoping the whole plan for 2017 and beyond I saw mentioned includes some advertising!

Couple of quick questions:
A) When I left, server wars were all the rage - did that finally die down?
B) More a follow up to A, are there wars going on that aren't posted in the GC, or is it really quiet (and who's working to "fix" that :P)?
C) I'm assuming there's a Discord or something laying around that I've just gone blind on?

On one hand, this thread looks way off topic, on the other, perhaps the topic just doesn't understand the thread?
:smt064
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

TF vs DDE war ended a few month back now, after 3 year of fighting i beleive , come sames wars with Judgement and OE , other than that, its pretty quite these days
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Oi oi oi, welcome back.

Yep, we have Discord. :-D

If you change your theme to 'Style 2017', you will find Discord at the bottom of the page. (To change your theme, go to 'Preferences' on your Base page to find our mobile-friendly and all round upgraded layout.)
The Pup
Forum Newbie
Kaeota
CyberCasper

Exxccelllent; I didn't find time to jump on today and tomorrow is job interview followed by drinking soooo I'll likely be on it Monday~ depending on how my interview goes.

Also may I ask, who'd behind the support account? I don't remember an Aussie being on the admin staff :smt060

CJO - thanks for the info, seems like I came back at just the right time, hopefully enough time for me to rebuild my own account (level 40 covert is the standard? I mean, I know inflation but wow) and maybe nab those last two ascensions now they're out; just in time for the eternal powder keg to ignite again 8)

Slightly more on topic - I'm currently tossing up between applying for Judgement or Olympus; wondering if a couple of guys could post what it's like on the inside before I apply?
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

The Pup wrote:Exxccelllent; I didn't find time to jump on today and tomorrow is job interview followed by drinking soooo I'll likely be on it Monday~ depending on how my interview goes.

Also may I ask, who'd behind the support account? I don't remember an Aussie being on the admin staff :smt060

CJO - thanks for the info, seems like I came back at just the right time, hopefully enough time for me to rebuild my own account (level 40 covert is the standard? I mean, I know inflation but wow) and maybe nab those last two ascensions now they're out; just in time for the eternal powder keg to ignite again 8)

Slightly more on topic - I'm currently tossing up between applying for Judgement or Olympus; wondering if a couple of guys could post what it's like on the inside before I apply?
lol no Jo is Dutch,
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
The Pup
Forum Newbie
Kaeota
CyberCasper

Heh, saw the oi oi oi and assumed another aussie #-o
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Thought I saw some Aussies, figured oi oi oi was the appropriate follow-up. :) (Is that not culturally acceptable? Apologies!)

There was an Australian administrator (albeit of the forum) though, Robe.
The Pup wrote:Heh, saw the oi oi oi and assumed another aussie #-o
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety

Honours and Awards

Support wrote:
There was an Australian administrator (albeit of the forum) though, Robe Solus [-X

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Aye, true. See, there have been multiple.
Also seriously, Lord of the Air, could you use a darker text colour? This brightness hurts my eyes. :P
Eärendil wrote:
Support wrote:
There was an Australian administrator (albeit of the forum) though, Robe Solus [-X
The Pup
Forum Newbie
Kaeota
CyberCasper

Haha, no it's quite fine - I just haven't seen non-aussies use it in some time.

And I'm stunned - I spent a lot of time here back in the day and I somehow missed Solus being an Aussie >.>

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”