EndGame

for all Alliance discussion
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: EndGame

Belsamber wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:04 am
harchester wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:48 am Join us - the only alliance in the history of the game to have its own fan club.
You have been around more than long enough to know that is far from the truth :smt021
Wen I say “fan club” I am implying that it is the only alliance to have united the server to form a chat specifically to fight endgame - if ur not involved in that chat not my fault :D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

harchester wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:37 am
Belsamber wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:04 am
harchester wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:48 am Join us - the only alliance in the history of the game to have its own fan club.
You have been around more than long enough to know that is far from the truth :smt021
Wen I say “fan club” I am implying that it is the only alliance to have united the server to form a chat specifically to fight endgame - if ur not involved in that chat not my fault :D
all them kettles and pots. or all them thieves banding together to catch a thief. The hypocrisy is so strong in sgw these days, :smt078
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day
ID: 0

Endgame is still recruiting.

We still have a slavic dude
a fat chicken wing eater
another fat drunk
and some dumbass doctor?!? that orders the same **Filtered** take out
We have other great members as well and would love to add more
Everyone just loves to toss out accusations, but again, flux would kindly mail you a video of him tearing stats apart. Then you guys can sit there and find this so called script that doesn't exist
harchester
Forum History

Yes join Endgame - be part of the legend.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
harchester
Forum History

We have no leadership, no high council, no nothing - we share a tag chat and do co ordinated massings

One of the most active alliances in the game

No naps
Farm who you want
Mass who you want

Join us we let you run free :-D
killtacular
Forum Addict

They'll even teach you to lie, cheat and scam.
When I say they I mean Harchester.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

killtacular wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:36 am They'll even teach you to lie, cheat and scam.
Seeing as how there are 8 of in the allinace, each with there own forum account, some with discord.
Many in the GW community have played/conversed with us over Skype. Not just 1 on 1 but groups of us and them at the same time.
Each having there own name and account, granted some may have swapped or traded.
Its kinda hard to be 1 player.
Also, Harchester is a scam, he says he will do stuff all the time yet never does it. Just gets people to send him resources to do it then sits on items.
I bet if we looked we can find a time when everyone has lied in this game, as for cheat. That has many different caveats. All that matters is Admins final ruling. The one that has your panties in a twist is He had used multiple accounts in a short period didn't follow the rules. They were banned. He wasn't banned as at the time of the account bannings he wasn't using all of them. So the rules were broken, admin did something about that. You haven't seem Admin do anything more to him have you?

Are you really mad at harch or more the fact that someone out played you and you can't get back to the top? :smt064 :smt021 :smt081
harchester
Forum History

He never was at the top... he was always a low level player
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

killtacular wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:36 am They'll even teach you to lie, cheat and scam.
Slander!!
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
killtacular
Forum Addict

Seaborgium wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:44 am
Seeing as how there are 8 of in the allinace, each with there own forum account, some with discord.
Many in the GW community have played/conversed with us over Skype. Not just 1 on 1 but groups of us and them at the same time.
Each having there own name and account, granted some may have swapped or traded.
Also, Harchester is a scam, he says he will do stuff all the time yet never does it. Just gets people to send him resources to do it then sits on items.
I bet if we looked we can find a time when everyone has lied in this game, as for cheat. That has many different caveats. All that matters is Admins final ruling. The one that has your panties in a twist is He had used multiple accounts in a short period didn't follow the rules. They were banned. He wasn't banned as at the time of the account bannings he wasn't using all of them. So the rules were broken, admin did something about that. You haven't seem Admin do anything more to him have you?

Are you really mad at harch or more the fact that someone out played you and you can't get back to the top? :smt064 :smt021 :smt081
Nope I'm just going to be that annoying person calling out a hack. If ya don't like well then I don't give a darn.
killtacular
Forum Addict

Lol sea
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

killtacular wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:19 pm
Seaborgium wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:44 am

Nope I'm just going to be that annoying person calling out a hack. If ya don't like well then I don't give a darn.
That is a new one, he hasn't been called a hack yet. A Cheater, a scammer, liar. I have seen proof of Scammer, and liar. I haven't seen evidence of being cheater, I have seen where he didn't follow the rules of how to change accounts, doesn't make him a cheater, just an idiot who should have followed the rules.
killtacular
Forum Addict

:smt015
harchester
Forum History

Okkk you will understand someday kkken
killtacular
Forum Addict

I'll never understand stand a cheater. A proven cheater a proven scammer. Even seaborgium calls you an "IDIOT"

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”