ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Re: EndGame

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 am
Cleo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:37 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:06 pm
harchester wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 am
Cleo wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:49 am </3 wanted that 1c spot. :smt022
There’s always time I hear suicide squad operates in a similar way (no clear hierarchy) everyone has equal voice and no clear leadership.

Perhaps ask for their 1ic they seem more suitable alliance for you...
Has she not **Filtered** off yet, both account are on Vacation mode. So all she does now is come here and is a forum warrior

Oh and a bump for some solid dudes :)
thanks Jack, proving my point for me once again. An honest real woman can't be silenced ;)
honest real women you say

bahhahahahahahhahahaah good joke

You are the worst form of cancer, you manipulate MEN that are dumb enough to fall for your lies, probably have them GIVE you resources in game to help you grow. You make false accusations you cant back up. You spread lies and propaganda to anyone dumb enough to listen to you

You have left in game cause you know you will be sat on till the end of time due to your constant running of your mouth.Yet you float around here relentlessly spreading your cancer with your word vomit. There is no NEED for you to even be here anymore. Its time to retire

And remember this, you had peace with me, until you ran your mouth about me, spreading lies about me. I had let you surrender and disappear into the abyss you came from . To bad you just couldn't keep your mouth shut with your constant lies
U say cancer a lot lol
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

CC90 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 am
Cleo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:37 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:06 pm
harchester wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 am
Cleo wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:49 am </3 wanted that 1c spot. :smt022
There’s always time I hear suicide squad operates in a similar way (no clear hierarchy) everyone has equal voice and no clear leadership.

Perhaps ask for their 1ic they seem more suitable alliance for you...
Has she not **Filtered** off yet, both account are on Vacation mode. So all she does now is come here and is a forum warrior

Oh and a bump for some solid dudes :)
thanks Jack, proving my point for me once again. An honest real woman can't be silenced ;)
honest real women you say

bahhahahahahahhahahaah good joke

You are the worst form of cancer, you manipulate MEN that are dumb enough to fall for your lies, probably have them GIVE you resources in game to help you grow. You make false accusations you cant back up. You spread lies and propaganda to anyone dumb enough to listen to you

You have left in game cause you know you will be sat on till the end of time due to your constant running of your mouth.Yet you float around here relentlessly spreading your cancer with your word vomit. There is no NEED for you to even be here anymore. Its time to retire

And remember this, you had peace with me, until you ran your mouth about me, spreading lies about me. I had let you surrender and disappear into the abyss you came from . To bad you just couldn't keep your mouth shut with your constant lies
U say cancer a lot lol

CANCER IS A SERIOUS THING....and she is the worst form of it. I believe a napom bomb dropped on ITS face may stop the spead of ITS outbreak
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

was genuinely interested in EGs structure; Scott has been a very long time friend, he helped build my account so maybe he is one of them feeble minded males you speak off. 8-[

I have never asked for stuff I haven't repaid, guess that's the kind of woman you're used to. But it aint me babe. I pay my way in life always have.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Why dont you leave this as a recruitment thread and **Filtered** off from it ](*,)
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

All you need is love :smt050
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

harchester wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:42 am No naps
No allies
No agreements
Mass who you want when you want.

Like it? Join up.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

H
8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day
ID: 0

MY top three reasons to join endgame. (notice my is capitalized because your opinion doesn't matter cupcake)

1. I am there.

2. We waz kangz is there (aka me)

3. Did you realize the realest was there? (that is me as well)

Let us face it, the realist group in this game is right here in endgame. JT and his merry band of cucks in Ghost riders suck dlck. He $$ ppt's all day to avoid conflict and masses so slow, I could wait a week to repair.

Cjolympus is run by cum hungry frothing cupcakes minus CJO who is the only one to do anything. Flint plays multiple accounts and denies it while doing nothing but working for 2 dollars an hour to pour into a game he quote "hardly plays", Zues self masses repeatedly drops 400mil AS yet claims you get schooled, and Trump can't mass on either sever as he ppt's before he cleans spies and leaves all stats on ascended.

DDE is the most washed up alliance run by some dude that should probably quit or hang himself. The only threat is some random scammer that does nothing, but sit there jerking off to pics of his MS he never uses and cries if it gets touched

OE (minus ETL of course cause that guy actually does shlt) is even worse than DDE since its run by a sellout that would rather pay naq then fight a real fight. Join OE if you like to bow out of wars and suck dlck to stay safe.

TF is some cool as peeps. yea im bias. Don't like it? #talkshltgethit

See my point. Join endgame where some fat dude eats pie, a drunk makes you laugh, some random 3rd world trash dude tries to speak english, and a doctor attempts to save lives when he needs diagnosis. Also I think we got a mechanic that can fix a car?

We the real deal dawg. We the endgame.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Philip Banks! :smt064

You're Johanna's friend.

Do you remember me? :smt056
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
harchester
Forum History

Join have fun be part of the legend... nobody likes us yet out of the multiple alliances we mass

Only 3 players mass us back

Join endgame mass everyone - and rarely be massed back :-D

+ we got Philipbanks - he is Muslim so we multi cultural too...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Hahaha, Harchie. You made me laugh. :smt056
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day
ID: 0

General Riviera wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 pm Philip Banks! :smt064

You're Johanna's friend.

Do you remember me? :smt056
Hmm doesn't ring a bell
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Booooo.

Edit. Turns out I've mistaken your identity. Never mind, lol.
harchester
Forum History

harchester wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:42 am No naps
No allies
No agreements
Mass who you want when you want.

Like it? Join up.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

H
harchester
Forum History

Join us - the only alliance in the history of the game to have its own fan club.

The game has United together to cheer famine from ghost riders to mass us... in what’s called the “anti endgame chat”
They all shout go famine go famine we can’t do it so we will cheer you on!!

We are recruiting - must enjoy massing and farming who they want when they want.

Or if you don’t farm or mass - you can join our cheerleader club!
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

harchester wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:48 am Join us - the only alliance in the history of the game to have its own fan club.
You have been around more than long enough to know that is far from the truth :smt021
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”