Banned Account

For Autobans or unknown bans, please post here.
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

Banned Account

My account was banned more then three months ago and I am still waiting for you an answer.
Last edited by Infinity on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Banned Account

Infinity wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:39 pm My account was banned more then three months ago and I am still waiting for you an answer.
I'll happily look into your ban. E-mail the details (time, ID, reason) to support@gatewa.rs. At present, we have no outstanding e-mails to answer, but there is a faint possibility yours was somehow missed.
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Support wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:54 am
Infinity wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:39 pm My account was banned more then three months ago and I am still waiting for you an answer.
I'll happily look into your ban. E-mail the details (time, ID, reason) to support@gatewa.rs. At present, we have no outstanding e-mails to answer, but there is a faint possibility yours was somehow missed.
LOL, my 50 emails also must have somehow been missed.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

This matter is being handled through e-mail. Thread closed.

ESTABLISHING ZION wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 amLOL, my 50 emails also must have somehow been missed.
7 e-mails, in a scope of 1.5 months. All of them have been answered, all of them with roughly the same answer. None of the sent e-mails triggered an error message. :smt023

Stay on topic please, try to avoid injecting yourself into someone else's issue.

Return to “Have You Been Banned?”