Private Market Issue

caldrin
Forum Newbie

Private Market Issue

I have encountered an issue with the private market.

Five days ago (on 26th Feb) I tried the market by placing an order on it, and the cancel right away. Since then I am unable to place any order, I get the message:

Supporter Status needed to trade more than once per day.

Since the cancel I have changed my player name from "caldrin" to "Caldrin Alanor".

Please look after the issue, I would like to use the private market function, and it is pretty frustrating not to be able to use it.

Player name: Caldrin Alanor

Thanks in advance,
David
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Private Market Issue

Did you mybe vac acc during that period ?

One of the problems i had in the past is i vaced the acc and lost full support status on my NG multy.
With the brief chat with the admin, i got the answer is part of the fix for multying.
You can fix that by trading 1k glory points in for support status if you didn't do that in the past .

That will only work if you didn't use the points in the past , and only got the full support status by ascending.

I hope that was in any help.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
caldrin
Forum Newbie

Well, I have ascended, and looks like, it resolved the issue.

Please close the thread.

Caldrin
IFLuX
Forum Elite

well that was your issue, you didn't have the full support status , that's why you couldn't place a bit in :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Peculiar, while your issue was resolved by ascending (that basically wipes the slate concerning trades), the error message "you cannot trade more than once per day" should not display for more than 24h after your trade would have expired. Your reported 5 days should have allowed you to trade again.

I have not yet been able to replicate your issue, will continue to investigate. In the meantime, since you ascended, your trades should go through as intended.

Closing this report, PM to reopen.

Return to “Account Issues Archive”