Need something new to watch.

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Need something new to watch.

despite being technically aimed for a different audience, we actually find "vampire diaries" to be a decent show...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

MEZZANINE wrote:Depends what you already seen, just looking through what I got on the Hard Drive if you havent seen them yet I recommend...

Game of Thrones
Burn Notice
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
True Blood
Misfits
Grimm
Luther
Life on Mars
The Last Train
Being Human
Deadwood
Supernatural
Falling Skies
House
BREAKING BAD - awesome

Got dozens more backed up I would recommend depending on your taste and the genre you're after, sci fi, crime, comedy etc
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Fringe.....Season 4 just finished...confusing but a good series
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I watched the first couple series of fringe, was okay but didn't really hold my interest.

Waiting with anticipation for the new series of Breaking Bad :-D

Think we downloaded falling skies but can't remember it so can't have been great :P
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Duderanch wrote:I watched the first couple series of fringe, was okay but didn't really hold my interest.

Waiting with anticipation for the new series of Breaking Bad :-D

Think we downloaded falling skies but can't remember it so can't have been great :P

We did download it. We didnt watch it I dont think
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer

Going to throw some odd balls out there as others mentioned some good ones...

Ancient Aliens - Sure some of the speakers seem a little crazy but they don't force the theory down your throat, they just ask questions and make you think. Also you get to see amazing ancient sites from around the world!

Finding Bigfoot - No they never actually find him, but it's entertaining none the less

MonsterQuest - Along the same lines as above

Paranormal Witness - It's like the movie Paranormal Activity or Insidious, just as scary but you get all the good stuff in 45 minutes rather than 2 hours

Bandwagon with Emma Caulfield who was Anya from Buffy, its a short web series with great humor

American Horror Story - Awesome

Doctor Who - I'm marathoning on Netflix currently

Brickleberry - It's new and funny

Primeval - BBC show, Entertaining and Dinosaurs etc.....

Lost Girl - It's about different types of Fairy folk etc... it's not for the fayent of heart....

Many many more....
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

lol, 'fayent of heart', nice. ;) I do believe they spell it 'fae' though.. :P

Also.. first 4: AA, FB, MQ, PW are a horrible attempt at jumping on a bandwagon..
Speaking of Bandwagon, great. I LOVE Emma Caulfield, just because.
American Horror Story: Anything with Zachary Quinto in a major role (granted, series 2 only) is good by me (if done properly, and this is).
Doctor Who: No **Filtered** way you can stream all 789 episodes on Netflix. (1. where did you get the time, 2. Netflix has a cap)
Brickleberry: Fun if you like dumb fun. -_- I do not, and I consequentially do not like the show, but I can understand why (many) others do.
Primeval: :( Such a shame. If only it could have had 3 more seasons in UK. NA 'sequel' has nice actors. Curious to see how it goes. Not very impressed so far.
Lost Girl: Mwoah.. I like Dyson, who incidentally also plays a Lycan Badass in Underworld:Awakening, but I love vampires, there are no true vampires, ergo, a fun and entertaining waste of time. :)
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer

Juliette wrote:lol, 'fayent of heart', nice. ;) I do believe they spell it 'fae' though.. :P

Also.. first 4: AA, FB, MQ, PW are a horrible attempt at jumping on a bandwagon..
Speaking of Bandwagon, great. I LOVE Emma Caulfield, just because.
American Horror Story: Anything with Zachary Quinto in a major role (granted, series 2 only) is good by me (if done properly, and this is).
Doctor Who: No **Filtered** way you can stream all 789 episodes on Netflix. (1. where did you get the time, 2. Netflix has a cap)
Brickleberry: Fun if you like dumb fun. -_- I do not, and I consequentially do not like the show, but I can understand why (many) others do.
Primeval: :( Such a shame. If only it could have had 3 more seasons in UK. NA 'sequel' has nice actors. Curious to see how it goes. Not very impressed so far.
Lost Girl: Mwoah.. I like Dyson, who incidentally also plays a Lycan Badass in Underworld:Awakening, but I love vampires, there are no true vampires, ergo, a fun and entertaining waste of time. :)

Dang I knew I should have changed the spelling! I don't know what I was thinking!

first 4: AA, FB, MQ, PW are a horrible attempt at jumping on a bandwagon..
These are just guilty pleasure viewing, I know they generally suck!

Being Unemployed has it's upside! I believe Netflix has all Doctor Who Episodes, I'm on the third season of the newer series, never watched the original but will eventually.

Brickleberry is like Family Guy, Cleveland Show, Futurama etc..... just a different setting. But yes it is stupid entertainment, it still makes me laugh though!

Primeval: I was disappointed with how they took things towards the end and there is a new one airing in Canada now called Primeval: New World, it's ok so far..... but it is what it is!

I love vampires too! Are you into The Vampire Diaries? This season and last were fantastic! Did you catch the Supernatural Episode "Bite Me"?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we're not afraid to say that we watch the vampire diaries. Good show, that. Far better than the books.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer

Zeratul wrote:we're not afraid to say that we watch the vampire diaries. Good show, that. Far better than the books.

I've never tried to read the books but yes the show has turned out surprisingly well.

Still nothing compares to Buffy The Vampire Slayer and will ever achieve the same production quality or nostalgic feeling.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we've not watched buffy, so we can't speak for that...

Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Zeratul wrote:we've not watched buffy, so we can't speak for that...

One can only praise you then! I watched it first when i was like 13 or something and i've watched it just now, at 22... I want my 20 minutes back.
Bias Admin colour
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Fireplace channel.

Best show there is.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

you sure aquarium channel isn't better?

Return to “The TV room”