TalHotBlond

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

TalHotBlond

Watched this doco on ABC TV last night... an eye opener for all those that use chat/chatrooms

I'd link it but some of the words used and written are not pg13..

But I think all should watch it .. there is a warning in it for all ages :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: TalHotBlond

Haha, so true. Pretty simple, never tell anyone you do not know face-to-face anything that could ever be used against you. Social engineering is of all times, and if you cannot see through it, ouch.
Caveat spectator. :-D

Never trust someone who cannot spell properly or who says they have money or boobs for you. [-X
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

I had an internet girlfriend once (don't lie, most of you nerds have). Never again. Unless you can see and touch them in person, it isn't real.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

AncientAnubis wrote:I had an internet girlfriend once (don't lie, most of you nerds have). Never again. Unless you can see and touch them in person, it isn't real.

watch it....

and Ancient... i never had a gf neither in RL nor internet lol.. and its not a lie...

but its a good doco..

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “The TV room”