Vikings

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: Vikings

you must like the series sons of anarchy because you most definitely werent in my alliance , sons of anarchy in gw lol :-"

and holy Sig wall , jesus use spoilers ples , vikings is amazing. production quality is off the charts Ragnar aka Travis Fimmel made that show.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
FosterB
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Vikings

How's the new season? Haven't seen anything yet so no spoilers, just looking for a general sentiment. Still not decided if I'm going to keep watching after last season…

Return to “The TV room”