Sherlock

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Sherlock

More Steven Moffat... just what I needed to cure my Doctor Who withdrawal symptoms. This version of Sherlock, in my opinion, is quite a bit like the Eleventh Doctor. Often has a cleverly simple plan, can figure a fair amount of things out from observation, acts quite crazy when bored, talks quickly to another character and has a lot of odd quirks. Watched every episode, after the first three I was hooked, after the fourth I was in love.

And, I especially think [spoiler]the fake death of Sherlock Holmes[/spoiler] (huge Sherlock season 2 finale spoiler) was very much like the [spoiler]Doctor's death in Season 6[/spoiler] (huge Doctor Who season 6 finale spoiler), because [spoiler]In each one, the death accomplishes two things: It appeases the enemy, and also drops each character relatively off the radar from the public which each has become too well known to. Also, in each one the character keeps it hidden from those closest to him (exceeding River Song).[/spoiler] (Both Spoiler)

Problem is, now I have Sherlock withdrawal.
Last edited by BarelyAllen on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: Sherlock

WE WANT SHERLOCK. WE WANT SHERLOCK.

GIMMEH GIMMEH GIMMEH.
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Re: Sherlock

Why must BBC make such short seasons?!
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback

Return to “The TV room”