MCoC? What is that again?

Ombudsman Case Archives
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

MCoC? What is that again?

From my time as a Section Head I seem to recall there was a MCoC and a strict procedure to follow when warning someone. 2 times out of the 3 I was warned, that MCoC was breached.
Again I have no clue what post I was warned for because there was no post quoted in the PM. There was also no rule description given along.
All it said is:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=19&p=2598020#p2598020 .

Spamming after being repeatedly warned not to.
Yay. MCoC ftw. Spam being, I am guessing, something to do with alerting about the presence of cheaters in Q. But I can't be sure. Apparently my whole post is spam if I mention the word "cheater" in a post or the words "overpowered USS". That kept being deleted from my posts by mods. It wasn't deleted from a post made by someone else, though, who said the same thing about the overpowered USSs, just used more words.

PS: Haz, you know what, I changed my mind. It's more important apparently to ban those of us who try catching cheaters down, than it is to actually clean the game. I'd reply in the PM, but I can't do that since I am banned. And of course the answer is no for this era, just check the last login time of the account in question and you'll see you can easily connect it to one certain event. That event being disclosing the truth behind the account. For every era before this I am sure the answer is yes, even for previous era, so I don't care whether you'll deal with it yourself or let her do it, but it's up to you to make sure the rules and penalties are upheld in the same manner everywhere, all the time.

~N
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: MCoC? What is that again?

Thank you for following procedure. :)

Warning being appealed:
Neimenljivi wrote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=19&p=2598020#p2598020 .

Spamming after being repeatedly warned not to.
Grounds for appeal:
Neimenljivi wrote:Again I have no clue what post I was warned for because there was no post quoted in the PM. There was also no rule description given along.

Your appeal will be processed by the Section Head collective. You will be informed of our decision in due time.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: MCoC? What is that again?

Considering you received 5(!) verbal warnings for spam, and your clearly extensive familiarity with the rules, it is the decision of the Section Heads that your warning and ban will stand.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Return to “Case Archives”