Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Errmmm so.. yeah

Haz wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Haz wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Haz wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=2461145#p2461145 .

"*Cough* *Cough*" - (link to viewtopic.php?f=73&t=192786)

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic, or derail the topic from the intended purpose as defined in the opening post. This may include multiple replies that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users.

Note:
Replying to the official post of a Moderator in a topic is spam. Discussing the action that the Moderator has taken belongs in the correct sections of the forum, or in private messages.

Consequence:
A polite note from a moderator will be personally issued requesting the user cut down the amount of irrelevant posts. Repeat offenders will be given one warning point.

I dont agree with that being off-topic, It references one of the better accounts that was up for sale.

It was in Stargatewars General, and was advertising the selling topic in the market.

The account was sold before I posted the link, therefor not advertising it as there was no product to advertise.

It seemed to me that it was an advertisement, but as I can see, I was wrong. If you like, you can speak to Eary and he can remove the warning for you. I've CCed this to Eary as well.

So, I messaged Empy who smelled of paint and he said why message me when its Eary that should remove it, I messaged eary and still haven't had the warning removed...

Eary was messaged: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am

Return to “Case Archives”